Randomskittles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomskittles

This is a Role play site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BDB-New Life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

BDB-New Life - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:32 pm

Caitlyn Totally ignored everything else around her. It was just her and his wrist. She continued to feed moaning.

Phury smiled. "Good. Thats good."
Back to top Go down
https://randomskittles.rpg-board.net
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:52 pm

Trez closed his eyes, enjoying this. Wishing she was feeding from his neck.

Leah sighed. "Yeah, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:54 pm

Caitlyn finished feeding from him and closed her eyes wresting her head in his lap . She was weak.

Phury frowned. "Is something Wrong leah ?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:18 pm

Trez winced as she laid her head in his lap. All she had to do was look and see he was excited.

Leah sighed. "Bored I guess."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:23 pm

Caitlyn closed her eyes sighing.

Phury grinned. "How about i Take you out in the town." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:28 pm

Trez gently stroked her hair.

Leah smiled. "Yeah that would be nice."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:03 pm

Caitlyn Stared out. "i'm Weak." she mummered.

phury smiled and stood up. "Where would you like to go."
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:23 pm

Trez sighed and scooped her up. He kissed her forehead. "Rest."

Leah thought about it. "How about the club I use to work at?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:24 pm

Caitlyn sighed. Closing her eyes she actually held onto im falling into a light sleep.

Phury NOdded. "Sure lets go." he said leading her out to the suv.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:05 pm

Trez staid on the couch, holding her close.

Leah smiled and got into the suv with him
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:55 am

Phury Grinned Turning The radio on As he Drove.

Mr W was stalking out side a club. Granted it was closed due to some human Mishap but he heard Brothers Hung around here. They had been so close a while ago rabbing That female with the brother. But the stupid bitch was a fighter he lost 3 of his lessers.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:48 pm

Leah watched as the pulled up outside Trez's club. She smiled at Phury, hoping it would be a fun night.

Trez closed his eyes and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:26 pm

Phury frowned looking out at the club. "its Closed." he said confused as he jumped out.

Mr W smelt something. He looked up looking around.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:34 pm

Leah pursed her lips. "Yeah odd. So where next Phury?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:04 pm

Phury sighed. "I should really be getting you back , I don't want you in any more danger than you should be , plus V would kick my ass." He chuckled.

Mr W walked foreward with a smile. "Trouble ? Now thats what i would be causing." he said.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:11 pm

Leah moved closer to Phury. "Who is that ?"
Nicolle Payne: Phury Snarled standing infront of leah pulling out his dagger. "A lesser." He said, "Head back to the car," He said.
Dawn Wright: SHe turend and ran for the car, praying all would be alright
Nicolle Payne: Two lessers came infront of Leahs Way as phury headed after the first lesser. V was gunna kill him. Mr W Went to attack Phury
Dawn Wright: Leah stopped and backed up a little.
Nicolle Payne: The Phury dodged the attack and went to attack. The Lesser dodged it and struck down on phury as the other two lessers got closer to leah.
Dawn Wright: Leah turned to run, hide wherever she could
Nicolle Payne: The lessers grabbed at her and started hitting her slowly but hard. Phury turned glancing at leah gieing the other lesser a chance to stab him. Phury ell to the floor cursing.
Dawn Wright: Leah fought as good as she could, trying to ignore the pain
Nicolle Payne: Justround the corner V came running with Butch Seeing Leah he snarled and headed to attack the lessers.
Dawn Wright: Leah lay on the gorund crying but still fighting. It huer so bad
Nicolle Payne: Once all the lessers were gone butch called for back up heading to Phury while V ran to Leah scopping her into his arms holding her close rocking her gently.
Dawn Wright: Leah was vaguely aware of V holding her. Her one eye was swollen shut and the pain was intense
Nicolle Payne: as the Esclade came round butch pulled phury in back While Vheld onto Leah in the frnt as they drove to havers
Dawn Wright: Leah closed her other eye and tried to stop the tears that fell down her face
Nicolle Payne: V held her close kissing her forehead. "Its ok baby , I'm Here." he said as they reached haers. He Layed her down on a trolley as followed havers in as Another nurse saw to phury.
Dawn Wright: The pain made her cry out.
Nicolle Payne: Havers Pushed V outside so he could clean Leah up.
Dawn Wright: Leah cried out for V, not wanting to be alone.
Nicolle Payne: V banged on the door as Havers finished cleaning her up then Gave her some morphine.
Dawn Wright: Leah closed her eyes as the medicince kicked in, falling into a deep sleep
Nicolle Payne: Havers walked out the room and went to check on Phury , V ran in and held leah close to him.
Dawn Wright: Her eye opened briefly looke at him and fell back alseo
Nicolle Payne: V held close to her hand and feel asleep as dawn came.
Dawn Wright: In her dreams she was chased, trying to reach V who it seemed did not see her
Nicolle Payne: Just as it Get dark V Opened his eyes looking down at leah , Leaning down he kissed her forehead genty.
Dawn Wright: Her eye opened briefly and she smiled a little
Nicolle Payne: V smiled and held her close to him. "Hey Nalla." He Said stroking her head gently. Caitlyn Woke up the next day in Trez's arms on the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:13 pm

Leah looked up at V. "Where am I?" Trez was sleeping peacefully holding Catilyn close to him.
Nicolle Payne: V smiled softly stroking her cheek he kissed her. "Safe nalla thats all you have to worry about." he said. Caitlyn pushed her self up slipping out of Trez's arms.
Dawn Wright: She looked to him and slowly began to drift back to sleep. Her body was aching from the hits from the lessers. Trez felt her move and woke. "Where are you going?"
Nicolle Payne: V held her close in the Medical ward as she slept. Caitlyn Jumped and blushed. "Just getting a drink." she said quietly.
Dawn Wright: SHe slept, dreaming of lessers, of pain and torture. Trez stood and stretched. "Come on."
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn smiled slightly and followed him into the kitchen. she couldn't believe she fed from him last night. It was the first time she had fed from another like her. Normally shefed from unnamed humans.
Dawn Wright: He looked at her. SHe was pretty in many aspects and Trez was wondering if it was possible but shook his head. "So what do you want?"
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn Shrugged. "Just a glass of water please." She said sitting down at the table. "So are we heading back to work today?"
Dawn Wright: He nodded and got her her water and began to make some coffee. "Yeah, I need to get back Everything should be ok by now."
Nicolle Payne: "Thanks." she said taking a sip. "I'll go get changed then." she said standing up quickly and disapearing into the spare bedroom.
Dawn Wright: He sighed and watched her go. Damn that female made him have hopes again which was something he didn't want or need right now.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn stood infront of the mirror dressing as she smoothed her Top down. why would anyone like him want her. Last night was amazing. She had never felt like that beofre.
Dawn Wright: Trez headed to his room and changed. Once ready, he headed back down staris to wait for her.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn headed down to the hallway and saw him . Smiling she walked over to him. "Ready ?" she asked
Dawn Wright: He grinned. She was one fine female and last night...he had wanted things he hadn't had in a long time.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn Followed him out to the car and sat in the passenger side as he drove there.
Dawn Wright: He drove quietly to the club. His mind was on her as he pulled up and parked.
Nicolle Payne: (bk Sorry was getting dinner) Caitlyn Climbed out the car. "I'll Go make sure everys things ok to open up." She said heading towarsds the club
Dawn Wright: (is ok) Trez followed her and headed into his office to go over the books quickly. NOt that it matters. Everything was always good.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn Got into the club and pulled her apron on before going to make sure everythign was cleaned up and then the waitresses started coming in
Dawn Wright: He wasn't in his office long when two young pretrans got into a fight and he was called to help get them apart.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn was seriving some people when Trez came out. She couldn't help but stare at him biting her lip.
Dawn Wright: He stalked over and grabbed each pretrans and spoke to them in the old language. Both boys were terrified.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn's heart skipped a beat with the way he talked. It was then she knew. She wanted him. The very fact that she slept in his arms and fed from him meant something. As she finished serving the customers she walked over to him.
Dawn Wright: Trez pushed them both to the front door and suddenly found himself surrounded by the brother chasers who normally hung aroudn hoping to snag one. They repulsed him.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn was pushed back away from him. as other females crowded around him. Frowning he waited for him to push them away.
Dawn Wright: He was too busy watching to make sure the pretrans left to even be aware that she was cnearby.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn turned away from them hiding the tears as she walked out the club. He Obviously didn't want her there
Dawn Wright: Trez caught her scent and saw her leave and tried to head after her but the women stopped him.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn headed out onto the street and started walking slowly not knowing where she was going.
Dawn Wright: He had seen her leave and told his son to fecth her as he waited in tthe dark alley way.
Nicolle Payne: Drake noddedtowards his father then headed over and stood infront of her as she bumped into him. She looked up at him and stuttered slightly before turning to leaving as he grabbed her arm dragging her back to their father.
Dawn Wright: He smiled at her."Hello daughter going some where."
Nicolle Payne: Drake held tight to her arm as she pulled away. "F-F-father..." she said unsure what to say
Dawn Wright: He grinned. "In the flesh. Who the hell are you to run from us?"
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn stuttered. "I-I-I a-apollogise" she said as she still tryed t pull away from drake.
Dawn Wright: Trez finally got away and outof the club and looked for her. "You are comming with us duaghter,"her father sneered.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn Shook her head. "No Father Please." she said pulling away trying to slipp out of Drakes Grip while he sneered down at her.
Dawn Wright: Trex heard her and followed her voice. "Let go of her,"he hissed. If they hurt her he'd kill them. Her father looked to the male. "Your male?"
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn turned her head awya ashamed as she continued to pull out of Drakes Grip who held firmly onto him. "Look at her." he sneered. "Shes ashamed."
Dawn Wright: Her father laughed and Trex attacked, knocking her brother out cold before grabbing her father by the neck. "Touch her again and I will personally see you tied to a pole and left to butn."
Dawn Wright: *burn
Nicolle Payne: As soon as Drake let go off her she glanced at trez than ran off round the corner sliding to the floor leaning against the wall she cried.
Dawn Wright: He followed her and picked her up without hesitation. "We are going home now."
Nicolle Payne: caitlyn curled into his arms crying quietly.
Dawn Wright: Trez picked her up and headed for the car. He would take her home and make sure she was ok.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn sat there ashamed as he drove her home. Her father didn't love her. He Just wanted to use her. How could she believe trez would want her.
Dawn Wright: He pulled up the house and carried her in, not caring if she protested at all. Inside he headed to his bed room and placed her on the bed.
Nicolle Payne: "trex please." she cried quietly. She didn't want him to see herlike this.
Dawn Wright: "Please what?" His hands ghosted over her arm, making sure she was not hurt.
Nicolle Payne: "Please , i'm f-f-fine" she stuttered holding onto him closing her eyes breifly
Dawn Wright: He sat and pulled her onto his lap, crooning to her in the old language.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn slowly calmed down at his relaxing voice.
Dawn Wright: Trez would kill the asshole if he ever got a hold of him.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn opened her eyes and looked up at him not sure what to say.
Dawn Wright: He said nothing, merely held her close to him. He needed to protect her.
Nicolle Payne: "I-..I'm Sorry i ran off while working." she siad quietly
Dawn Wright: "Do not worry about it." He kissed her forehead.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn sighed. "Those.. Females.." she said not sure how to finish
Dawn Wright: Trez upped an eyebrow. "What about them?"
Nicolle Payne: "Did .. you um..Never mind" she said sitting up slighty It was none of her buisness
Dawn Wright: Trez held her close. "Did I what?"
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn shook her head. "Its None of my buisness." she mummered.
Dawn Wright: Trez sighed. "Talk to me,"
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn shook her head and sighed. she sat up. "I;m Fine , i'll just go to bed." she said looking at the clock seeing it was getting close to dawn. she started to push away from caitlyn.
Nicolle Payne: from Him*
Dawn Wright: He pulled her close. "You are going no where. You will sleep here where I can keep an eye on you."
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn looked up at him.Her heart skipped a beat. Did he really care? She shook her head and rest her head on his shoulder.
Dawn Wright: He laid down with her in his arms, stroking her back.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn sighed and closed her eyes. she could feel a tear running down her eye.
Dawn Wright: "Don't cry." He kissed her forehead, aching to comfort her.
Nicolle Payne: "I-I'm Fine." she said.
Dawn Wright: "Don't lie to me Caitlyn I can tell. I will not let them hurt you ever."
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn looked up at him.Nudging closer she kissed him gently on the lips beofre laying into his arms closing her eyes.
Dawn Wright: Trez blinked. Damn he needed her bad. Never had he felt so connected to a female befire.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn listened to his stead heart beat as she slowly fell asleep
Dawn Wright: Trez could not sleep. His body demaneded he take this female and yet he couldn't
Nicolle Payne: Half way through the night Caitlyncame awake with a scream. She could feel something gripping her arm and feared it was drake
Dawn Wright: Trez woke snarling, holding her close to him. "What is it?"
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn jumped and looked over at him and then looked down at her arm seeing him holding it close. she Curled into him shaking her head. "Just a dream." she mummred.
Dawn Wright: He kissed her gently before laying back down.
Nicolle Payne: caitlyn blushed and closed her eyes going back to sleep.
Dawn Wright: Trez sighed and lay there holding her close
Nicolle Payne: The Next day Caitlyn opened her eyes and saw trez smiling she cuddled into him slightly. V had stayed awake the whole day watching after leah.
Dawn Wright: Trez woke and looked down at her. "Evening,"he purred, nipping her lip. Leah woke slowly...still achy but better
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn blushed smiling up at him. "hi." she said. V looked down at her and smiled. "Hey Nalla.£ he said.
Dawn Wright: Trez smiled. "Hey." Leah smiled. "Can we go home?"
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn Sat up slightly and stretched.She cuddled into him. "I'm Still sorry about last night trez. I wish you didn;t have to see me like that." she said. V nodded and kissed her. "Whateer you wish nalla.
Dawn Wright: Trez sighed. "Don't think on it ok?" He kissed her forehead. Leah smiled and sat up. "Then let's go."
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn nodded and cuddled into him. "Come on lets try work again." she smiled. V Scooped her up into his amrs kissing her gently. "We;re going. " he said taking her to the esclade. Phury was still with havers as the wound hadn't closed up.
Dawn Wright: Trez pulled her back down. "No." Leah looked at him. "How is Phury?"
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn frowned looking down at him. "no ?" she said confused. V smiled sadly. "he's Not so good." he sighed.
Dawn Wright: "NO Caityn, no work for us today." Leah remained quiet, feeling like she had something to do with this.
Nicolle Payne: caitlyn frowned. "Why Not ? I'm fine honest." she said. She didn't want him loosing money or worrying over her. V kissed her forehead. "He will be fine though nalla. don't worry . I'm Just worried about you." he said.
Dawn Wright: Trez looked at her. "Well, I dont care we are not working tonigt." Leah only nodded as he put her in the escalade."
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn smiled slightly and cuddled into him. "If you say so." she said. V Kissed her gently and drove her home
Dawn Wright: He pulled her closer and kissed her hard. Leah was quiet the ride home.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn sighed. "What do you want to do today then ?" She asked cuddling into him. V looked over at her. "What are you thinking nalla ?"
Dawn Wright: Trez smiled. "Spend the night with you." "NOthing,"she said looking out the windwo
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn blushed. "I Like you Trez." she mummered. V leaned over and kissed her.
Dawn Wright: "Good." Leah kissed him and then watched as they pulled up to the pit
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn paused biting her lip. "Its More than like." she mumbled. V climbed out the car and carried leah to the pit.
Dawn Wright: Trez smiled. "Is it now?" Leah was quiet. She felt horrible about phury. She was sure the brothers would hate her now.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn nodded blushing she snuggled her head into his shoulder embaressed.
Dawn Wright: (v?)
Nicolle Payne: (Opps sorry)
Nicolle Payne: V held her close to him as rhage walked passed her looked down at Leah. "Feeling better ?" he asked.
Dawn Wright: Trez grinned. "Tell me,"he purred. She only nodded and hid her head in V's shoulder.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn shook her head. V glared at rhage and took her into their rom.
Dawn Wright: Trez sighed. "Tell me now." Leah said nothing, feeling miserable.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn looked up at him blushing slightly. "I .. think i love you." she said. V laid her down on the bed pulling her close he kissed her. "Don't be sad nalla."
Dawn Wright: Trez grinned. "Do you now?" Man that made him feel like taking her hard, driking her blood. Leah turned onto her side.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn nodded blushing she hid her face in his shoulder. V Sighed and kissed her forehead. "Nalla please talk to me."
Dawn Wright: Trez pulled her up and kissed her. "I don't want to talk,"Leah whispered
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn kissed him back. "I Liked feeding from you." she mummered. V sighed and moved so she was looking at him "What is wrong nalla ?"
Dawn Wright: Trez grinned more. "Hungry then?" "Nothing V nothing at all."
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn Nodded. "Not for food." she mummered. V Snorted softly pulling her close. "I don't belive you nalla. Dn't be sad. Please."
Dawn Wright: Trez grinned. "Oh what are you hungry for?" Leah said nothing, just lay here in his arms.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn licked her lips smiling cheekily. "You." she Smiled. V held her close thinking she'd feel better later after sleeping in her own bed.
Dawn Wright: Trez smiled. "They take me." Leah said nothing at all. Merely lay ther wondering what they thought of her..what Z thought of her.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn bit her lip moving to stradle him she leaned foreward and nipped him gently blushing.
Nicolle Payne: V Held her close brushing his finger through her hair
Dawn Wright: Trez moaned. Leah said nothing merely lay quiet.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn slowly took him smiling unsure what to do. V slipped out of bed kissing her. "I'll be bak in a second nalla sleep." he said
Dawn Wright: Trez smiled as she took him. Leah just watched him go.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn Rested her head on his chest once they were finished she smiled upat him. "Does this mean you are my male ?" she asked. V sighed and kissed her again before slippig out the pit and walking around unsure what to do.
Dawn Wright: He grinned. "Oh yes little one." Wrath could tell V was there, he could feel the brother's anxiety. "SOmething wrong there V?"
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn smiled and cuddled into him. "Protect me." she mummered.
Dawn Wright: (v?)
Nicolle Payne: V Sighed and paced for a moment before looking up at the king. "Yes. Theres something wrong. My shellan won't talk to me. I think she feels guilty about what happened to phury and .. shit i don't know what to say." He said sighing.
Dawn Wright: "ALways,"Trez said. Wrath nodded. "I see. It's understandable V. You being so..cold would not know how to handle this. I can have Beth talk to her."
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn closed her eyes and held onto him. V scowled. "I am Not Cold." He said.
Dawn Wright: Trez rubbed her back slowly. "You are and you know it. Til the cop came you were even colder. Now I can have Beth talk to her or you can try on your own my brohter."
Nicolle Payne: caitlyn sighed she kissed him gently. "Are you sure you don't want to go to work ?" She asked. V scowled but nodded "Fine.. Cause i aint getting anything out of her. " he sighed.
Dawn Wright: Trez nodded. "I want the night and the day with you." He nipped her gently. Wrath nodded. "Ok I will talk to her. Go back to your Shellan."
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn smiled and kissed him. "I do Love you trez. I do." she said. V nodded. "Cheers man." He said and turned heading back to the pit.
Dawn Wright: Trez smiled. "I love you too." Wrath watched him go. Leah had gotten up and headed to take a shower.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn Cuddled into him and kissed him.V heard the shower going and sighed smiling at least she was up and about.
Dawn Wright: Trez nipped her lower lip. Done,she got out and dried off. Putting the towel on she headed back into the bedroom.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn smiled and sat up sighing. "Can we get out of bed ?" she asked smiling. V smiled as she came out. "Feeling better nalla ?" he asked.
Dawn Wright: Trez laughed. "If you want." Leah merely shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah, I guess."
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn grinned and slipped out of bed relising she was fully dressed from the previous night she blushed slightly. "I'll go get changed." She said. V Opened his arms. "Come here nalla." He said
Dawn Wright: Trez watched her. "Bring your clothes here I want to watch you get changed." She went to him slowly.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn Frowned or a second. "ok.." she said disapeaing off she came backwith a skirt and a top and some low heels. V Wrapped his arms around her Resting his head in her hair in enhaled. "You are most beautiful." He mummered.
Dawn Wright: Trez smiled as she came back in. "Good good." Leah nodded and sighed. She felt miserable. Becuase of her he could have died.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn bit her lip as she stripped down slowly. V held her close he could sense her sadness "Don't be sad nalla."
Dawn Wright: Trez smiled. "Very nice baby." Leah said nothing at all. Merely listened to his heartbeat."
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn blushed and started getting dressed. V sighed. "Whatdo you want to do nalla ?" he asked.
Dawn Wright: Tez watched her, loving every inch of her. "Dont know,"she whispered.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn smiled and finished dressing. V kissed her as the door went. V kissed her aainst and anwsered it. "Hey Beth. I'll leave yu too to it." he said heading out the room. Beth walked over to her." Whats the matter ?" she asked.
Dawn Wright: Trex smiled. "Nice baby nice. What you want to do?" Leah watched him leave and grabbed some clothes and dressed quickly before Beth came in. "NOthing,"she lied. Oh she was not going to tell the queen. Heavens knew what would happen.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn blushed. "I don't mind trez." she said. (Sorry internet) Beth raised a brow. "Come on Talk to me Leah." she smiled.
Dawn Wright: (is Ok) Trez looked at her. "Well what do you like?" Leah sighed. "Beth, all the shellans are strong, fighters and here I am unable to fight back and Phury is hurt and gods Z is probably going ape and angry as hell at me."
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn smiledlooking at his lips licking her own. "lots of stuff." she said blush. Beth shook her head smiling. "ZGoes ape at anything. don't worry about that. V will sort him out. You don't need to be strong Leah. Heck i may show i'm strongbut im really not." she smied.
Dawn Wright: Trez grinned and slid off the bed putting on some jeans. "Yeah like what?" Leah sighed. "Right I don't buy that. As for Z I don't want to cause any trouble between the brothers.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn walked over to him and cuddled into his arms. "I don't know lots off things." Beht shook her head smiling. W"Don't worry about Z seriouisly. and Like i said you might not see it but im not seriously." she smiled.
Dawn Wright: Trez hugged her tight. "Well I have a game room, indoor pool, library..you tell me what you want." Leah sighed. "If you say so."
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn smiled. "How about swimming ?" she suggested. Beth took leahs hand smiling. "Listen don't worry about a thing. V loves yhou and will protect yu. And Phury will be fine." she smiled.
Dawn Wright: He smiled. "Sure love." She looked at Beth. "I guess."
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn smiled and took his hand cuddling into him. Beht smiled. "Listen if you ever need to talk i'm here." she said getting up.
Dawn Wright: He nipped her neck. "Got a bathing love."Leah nodded. "OK."
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn shook her head. "No .. I'venever had need of one." Beth smiled and left the room smileing as V as she left. V walked in and went and sat next to leah. "you ok baby ?"
Dawn Wright: Trez grinned. "Good love good." He took her hand and led her down to the pool. Leah nodded her head. "Yeah I guess." Here was the biggest badss of the brothers next to Wrath and she was a pussycat for a shellan.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn Frowned. "Wht's that good ?" she asked. V pulled her close to him issing her head. "I Love you nalla."
Dawn Wright: Trez smirked. "I can look at the nice body of yours more."
Dawn Wright: Leah sighed and snuggles closer.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn blushed. "I Dont have a nce body." she said. V Scooped her up nto his arms."Listen tomorrow I have to go out patroling. You'll be ok yea ?" he asked.
Dawn Wright: He sighed. "You do love you do." SHe nodded."Yeah I will be."
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn shook her head smiling. "your mad. Come on lets go swim." she smiled. V smiled and kissed her hard nipping at her lip/
Dawn Wright: He laughed. "Mad for you love." Leah moaned.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn blushed and kissed him smiling. V layed her back on the bed kissing her down her neck.
Dawn Wright: Trez smiled as they got to the pool. Leah closed her eyes and smiled.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn stripped winked at him and dived into the pool. V growled nipping her ear "I want you Nalla."
Dawn Wright: Trez ollowed her closely jumping into the waer. Leah whimpered. "Take me V."
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn smiled swimmingshe wasnt an expert on swimming but she still liked it. V Smiled and kissed her. "I'll try and be carefull nalla." he said pinning her arms above her.
Dawn Wright: Trez smiled and slowly swam off her. Leah nodded.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn watched him laughing slightly.V took her gently But still in a dominant way.
Dawn Wright: Trez smiled as he swam to her. Leah cuddled close to V, smiling.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn swam over to him as they met in the middle. She wrapped her arms around him smiling. V held her close to him kissing her
Dawn Wright: Trez smiled and kissed her hard. Leah sighed and closed her eyes.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn looked up at him lustful smiling. "I've never been with someone in a swimming pool." V held on to her close as she closed her eyes.
Dawn Wright: "Oh let me be the first."He kissed her hard. Leah slowly fell into a light sleep.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn Smiled kissing him bac wrapping her arms around him.
Nicolle Payne: V held her close closing his eyes
Dawn Wright: Trez moved toward the stairs with her.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn moaned kissing him harder as she bumped into the steps.
Dawn Wright: He turned with her on his lap and sat down, kissing her ahrder
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn Purred nipping his lips. "Take me Trez." she moaned slightly.
Dawn Wright: He bit into her neck and took her roughly
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn cried out in plesure wrapping her legs around him tightly.
Dawn Wright: Trex took her hard, needing her more thn anything ever.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn lay on top of him panting laughing she kissed him
Dawn Wright: Trez smiled. "Like that baby"
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn nodded and kissed him. "I Loved that." she purred.
Dawn Wright: He laughed.
Nicolle Payne: They Next Day caitlyn and trez were at the Club as caitlyn served tables all she could think about was Trez. V was getting ready to go out and patrol.
Dawn Wright: Trez was in his office talking to his security detail about her brother and father. Leah sat in the living room with Butch while V dressed for patrol.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn finished her shift and went to sit at the bar for her break watching the ladies go and do their job. V finished geting ready and headed out to leah pulling her up into his arms he kissed her hard. "God.. Get a room." Butch said as he walked out.
Dawn Wright: Trez smiled and headed over to the bar. "Hey all ok?" Leah rolled her eyes and smiled at him.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn looked up at him and nodded smiling. "Its Great just having a drink." she said. V Showed butch the Birdie and kissed leah harder before stepping back. "Becarefull nalla." he smiled beforegrabbing butch by the ear and hauling him out.
Dawn Wright: Trez nodded and smiled. Leah rolled her eyes at the two of them. THey always made her laugh.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn leaned foreward and kissed him hard. V stuck his head back in and blew her a kiss before e disapeared again with butch.
Dawn Wright: Trez kissed her back. Sighing, Leah sat down to watch some tv.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn smiled. "I gotta get back to work." she sighed.
Dawn Wright: He watched her go and smiled. Leah was bored and got up to get something to drink.
Nicolle Payne: Caitlyn Headed off to serve drinks and stuff as she worried about her father. There came a knock at leah's door.
Dawn Wright: Leah headed to answer the pit door and stopped when she saw Z.
Nicolle Payne: Z smiled though his smile was scary when he didn't mean it to be.
Dawn Wright: Leah blinked. "Uhh hey Z."
Nicolle Payne: Z Smiled. "Hey I Was just coming to check you were ok after the lessers."
Dawn Wright: Leah backed up a litte. "Yeah, hows Phury?"
Nicolle Payne: Z nodded. "He's out of hosp Just laying up in bed. Pissed off to the max. But doing ok."
Dawn Wright: Leah smiled a little. "That's good. I'm glad. Umm you want to come in?" Hell she had no idea to be alone with him would piss off V.
Nicolle Payne: Z shook his head. "Nah You look Uncomfortable as it is." he siad
Dawn Wright: "No I'm ok. LIttle lonely and bored. Both are out right now on patrol."
Nicolle Payne: Z Shrugged. "Sure i suppose." he said stepping in."I really just came to check you were ok after what happened."
Dawn Wright: She smiled a little. "I'm fine. I'm a lot tougher than I look." She goes and sits down near V's computers, watching him. "Phury's really ok?"
Nicolle Payne: Z leaned against a counter and sighed. His eyes told the real truth. "He's getting there slowly."
Dawn Wright: 'YOu better not lie to me Z. I feel bad enough as it is over what had happened,"
Nicolle Payne: Z smiled. "Don't feel Bad Leah it weren't your fault was it." he said.
Dawn Wright: "Well if I wasn't here that would not have happened Z."
Nicolle Payne: Z scowled. "Don't you say that. Those lessers are everywhere." he said.
Dawn Wright: "It's true though. But still he is hurt because he was protecting me Z."
Nicolle Payne: Z wanted to scream and shout but he shook his head. "Its Not True. If it was any of the shellans he would of done that. Stop blaming your self."
Dawn Wright: Leah looked at him. "Whatever."
Nicolle Payne: Z Growled fiercely and stormed off.
Dawn Wright: Leah watched him go and headed out of pit and into the grounds. Walking far away from the pit and the mansion,
Nicolle Payne: AS Drew closer V headed back to the pit stinking of baby powder and just wanting his shellan as he and butch headed back to the pit he couldn't find leah so stalked around the main house.
Dawn Wright: Z spotted V, could tell he was agitated. "Whats doing V?"
Nicolle Payne: "have you seen my shellan ?" He asked.
Dawn Wright: Z nodded. "Yeah I was with her earlier in the pit."
Nicolle Payne: V snarled. "What ? Why the fuck was you with her ?" he snalred.
Dawn Wright: Z looked from him to BUtch who made a grfab for V.
Nicolle Payne: V snarled trying to push back ."Where the fuck is Leah ?" he snarled.
Dawn Wright: Butch fell back, letting go of V. "Don't know,"Z said, getting pissed with V.
Nicolle Payne: V snalred pushin z up against a wall. "Well you were the ast one to see her. You better not of upset her."
Dawn Wright: Z pucnhed V and Butch jumped to grab V before an all out brawl would start
Nicolle Payne: V growled and pulled away from butch punching Z Back.
Dawn Wright: It took Butch and Rage to get them apart with Burch dragging V back to the pit.
Nicolle Payne: V snalred when they got back to the pit punching the wall. "If he's done anything i swear im going to beat the shit out of him."
Dawn Wright: Butch sighed. "V...calm down have some goose. SHit he would never you know that Leah is around somewhere."
Nicolle Payne: V Went over and grabbed a drink. "Im Just worried about her. Shit after everything she's been thrugh.. Shit." he said downing some goose
Dawn Wright: Butch sighed. "Damn V, take a chill pill. Your shellan is here somehwere..she cant disappear and reappear like you...yet."
Nicolle Payne: V glarred at Butch. "Shut it cop."
Dawn Wright: Butch grinned. "Well damn you have heard of cougars olders woman who take younger lovers. Shit V you are robbing the cradle with Leah."
Nicolle Payne: V growled visously at butch
Dawn Wright: Butch laughed. "It's true V you know it." He was egging him on to get him to forget about Leah for a little.
Nicolle Payne: V pushed Butch back. "shut it cop."
Dawn Wright: Butch pushed him. "Bring it on V."
Nicolle Payne: V snarled and pushed him into the tv making it smash. "Shit now look what you've done'"
Dawn Wright: Butch grinned and pulled V down, wrestling with him.
Nicolle Payne: V Shook his head Wrestling with him back.
Dawn Wright: THey were at it for a while when Lean walked in and upped and eyebrow at the destroyed room.
Nicolle Payne: V Was On top With Butchs arms Pinned above his head. "Give ?" He said not noticing leah.
Dawn Wright: Butch smiled. "Nope. Hey Leah." He smiled at her winking.
Nicolle Payne: V headbutted butch then stood up pulling leah into his arms. "where dud you disapear too ?" he asked.
Dawn Wright: Leah looked at him and then Butch. "Was out walking the grounds.' SHe pushed hm away and made a face. "You two smell like lesser."
Nicolle Payne: V made a face. "Iknow baby .. thats what you get in my line of buisness. You had me worried sick. what did Zsay to you ?" He asked.
Dawn Wright: "Just telling me how Phurty was. Go shower, both of you." She backed up makng a face again.
Nicolle Payne: V rolled his eyes and kissed her gently. "I'm going." He said.
Dawn Wright: She glared at Butch who held his hands ip and headed to his bathroom
Nicolle Payne: V Laughed and headed off to shower.
Nicolle Payne: V Laughed and headed off to shower.
Dawn Wright: Leah watched them both go and began to clean up the mess
Nicolle Payne: V came back out ully washed with a towle wrapped round his waste. He came up behind leah and scooped her up into his arsm . "that can wait nalla."
Dawn Wright: She shrieked and glared at him. "You scare me."
Nicolle Payne: V laughed and kissed her. "I'm sorry nalla." he said pulling her close to him/
Dawn Wright: She kissed him back.
Nicolle Payne: V carried her into the bedroom and practically threw her on the bed kissing her hard.
Dawn Wright: Ri purred. "Someone is in a good mood."
Nicolle Payne: V grinned and nodded. "That i am nalla. That i am." He said undressin her
Dawn Wright: Leah smiled, biting her lower lip
Nicolle Payne: "I Want you nalla." he growled.
Dawn Wright: Leah grinned. "I am yours."
Nicolle Payne: V smiledand took her hard.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:26 pm

Reena waited by the front door of Safe Haven. Marissa had said her hellren and another brother were brining in a female and her children. Running a hand through her long red hair, her green eyes scanned the night. Not too long ago she was like that female. But there was no place for her to run to. The Scribe Virgin had blessed her one day when he did not come home. She later learned that lessers had killed him. Standing in her blue jeans and white button down shirt and sneakers, she waited patiently for them them arrive.
Nicolle Payne (09/04/2010 18:09:35): Trouhble Drove up in the esclade with Butch in the front and the emale and children in the back. Jumping out the back he helped thechildren out while butch took the womans hand leadning her towards the safe haven while T took the children he nodded at reenahe'd seen her here before.
Dawn Wright (09/04/2010 18:11:40): Reena nodded back and smiled warmly at the woman. Speaking in the old tongue, she assured her that she was safe here always and lead them to a room that was set up for them. Reena never spoke mutch to any of the brothers who brought the females here. SHe had been raised that her station was way beneath theirs and she should never speak in their presence. That they despised those like her.
Nicolle Payne (09/04/2010 18:12:48): Butch headed togofind Marrisa while T walked with them and the children who seemed to like him. Shock.
Dawn Wright (09/04/2010 18:14:14): Reena settled the mother and children in and said she would be back with some food for them. Smiling at them she turned and looked at T, nodding as she walked by him. Marissa smiled with her hellren entered her office. "Hell love,"she purred.
Nicolle Payne (09/04/2010 18:15:42): T stoo watching the woman with the children for a minute before bidding them goodbye and waiting in the eslcade for Butch. Butch Turned and nibbled marrisa kissing her. "Hello leelan." He mummered.
Dawn Wright (09/04/2010 18:18:47): Marissa smiled. "Reena will see to it they are alright before I leave Butch. That poor girl barely looks at me and refuses to say a word to you or the others. Vishous stopped by last night to fix the computers. He had Rhage with him. Rhage smiled at her and you think he was trying to kill her. Vishous said hello and she bolted from the room.:
Nicolle Payne (09/04/2010 18:20:03): Butch shook hishead. "She barely let a nod out at T but thats the best thing so far. Is she lonely ?" He asked wrapping his arms around her.
Dawn Wright (09/04/2010 18:21:32): Marissa sighed. "I don't know. She does not talk to me at all, just about work. Nor does she talk to the others. She needs a good man. I know...I think she was abused Butch. I don't know."
Nicolle Payne (09/04/2010 18:23:24): Butch sighed. "You'll figure something out leelan you always see the best in people and help them , I have to go back out now I'll see you in my bedtonight." He urred kissing hwr.
Dawn Wright (09/04/2010 18:24:57): Marissa smiled and watched him go. She headed to find Reena in the kitchen. "Reena?" Reena jumped and turned, smiling nervously. "Y..yes." "Listen, tomorrow night, I want you to come out with me, my hellren and another. Don't say no. Jsut be here at the normal time." SHe left before Reena could say another word
Nicolle Payne (09/04/2010 18:27:17): Butch Headed into the esclade next to T. Marissa had worked something out. But he wasn't sure it would work. "Yo T your coming out tomorrow night with me marrisa and another. dont say No Just do it." He said before Driving back home. T Frowned but shrugged. What could ithurt.
Dawn Wright (09/04/2010 18:29:26): The next night, Reena waited on the porch of Sage Haven. Wearing tight black jeans and a black halter top she wondered if she was doing the right thing. Her hair was down and she wore no make up.
Nicolle Payne (09/04/2010 18:31:31): Butch Arrived at the club with T in Toll. T was Wearin his Leathers as usual and a black silk shirt when he saw Reena he raised a brow. "Her ?" He asked. Butch Nodded. "Deal with it." Climbing out the esclade Butch went over to Marissa pulling her close he kissed her while T Hung back slightly.
Dawn Wright (09/04/2010 18:32:56): Marissa kissed her hellren and lead them all into the club. Reena walked by T but said nothing. Places like this were not her thing. Before her ex they were..but now
Nicolle Payne (09/04/2010 18:34:29): T walked in with her sitting at aseperate table from Butch and Marissa. He looked down at the menu then up at her. "Um Nice evening." He said quietly.
Dawn Wright (09/04/2010 18:35:10): "Yes,"she whispered. Looking at the menu she felt so awkward here. The other women were beautiful, she was...well not
Nicolle Payne (09/04/2010 18:36:24): T fumbled with something. Normally he would be all confidant and Arsey but here he felt rather...Uncomfortable. Plus Reena looked like he was goin to bite her head off.
Dawn Wright (09/04/2010 18:36:56): Marissa sighed. "They don;t look like they are having a good time Butch."
Nicolle Payne (09/04/2010 18:38:06): Butch scowled and shook his head. "Which is a shock for T." He said.
Dawn Wright (09/04/2010 18:38:54): "Yeah." Reena looked around. The waiter came and she ordered nothing but a salad and some wter
Nicolle Payne (09/04/2010 18:41:45): T Frowned. "Are yougoing to eat more than that ?" He asked. He ordered a burger and chips and a Spagetti bolaganise.
Dawn Wright (09/04/2010 18:42:47): "I don't eat much,"she whispered. Her ex had beaten it into her that she was fat and needed to loose weight.
Nicolle Payne (09/04/2010 18:43:59): T Frowned. "Ar you sure you dont want a pasta or something on the side of that ?" he asked.
Dawn Wright (09/04/2010 18:44:13): "SHe nodded her head."
Nicolle Payne (09/04/2010 18:46:48): T sighed but nodded. "Fine." He said watching the waitor leave he just sat their.
Dawn Wright (09/04/2010 18:47:26): Reena said nothing, merely stared down.
Nicolle Payne (09/04/2010 18:48:12): By The time the food had come the tension had risen tenfold and T just wanted to get out of there. Looking down at the plate he started eating. "So tell me about you." he said looking up at her.
Dawn Wright (09/04/2010 18:48:37): She looked up at him a little. "Not much to tell. I live alone. I..had a hellren once."
Nicolle Payne (09/04/2010 18:49:50): T raised a brow. "What happened ?" he asked.
Dawn Wright (09/04/2010 18:50:26): "He..he was killed by lessers."
Nicolle Payne (09/04/2010 18:51:36): "Imsorry." he said looking at her sympethitcally. He was going to reach for her hand but thought she'd just snatch it right back.
Dawn Wright (09/04/2010 18:51:57): "Nothing to be sorry for. I was glad..he was...abusive to me."
Nicolle Payne (09/04/2010 18:53:51): T Frowned at that reaching out this time he took her hand gently hoping she wouldn't snatch it back. "Is that how you met Marissa ?" he asked.
Dawn Wright (09/04/2010 18:54:39): Reena looked from hishand to him. "I...no. I was looking for a job and overheard someone talk about Safe Haven so I went there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BDB-New Life
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16