Randomskittles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomskittles

This is a Role play site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Chosen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

The Chosen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:02 pm

Dayan watched her go. Sighing, he headed the opposite way. He really like Clarissa. Stopping, he hoped up onto the wall. Well to most it looked like a bush but the bush grew around the wall. He could spy her easy. Dayan headed faster and dropped down quietly knowing she would round the corner and see him.

Gregori looked at her. "That is good. I am pleased to hear that. You must be tired from your tip and hungry. I will show you to your room and have some food brought for you."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:10 pm

Clarissa Jumped when she came around the corner so see him there. She smiled and stoped when she wwalked up to him. "You do know your way around this mase don't you ?" she asked with a chuckle.d

Jasmin curtised again. "Thank you my lord that would be imensly appreciated." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://randomskittles.rpg-board.net
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:12 pm

Dayan chuckled and grabbed her, pulling her close. "Its a secret. If I tell you I can not let you go."

Gregori gulped down the blood and headed out with her following. He wound a room close to the unmated males. "If you have any trouble let me know. The two across from you are unmated."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:15 pm

clarissa gasped slightly when he pulled her close and smiled. "Well then i'll leave it up to you to decied." she smiled.

jasmin Nodded and bowed slightly. "thank you for the warning my lord." she smiled and entered her bedroom closing the door. she sat down and looked at her ankle. She too had the half moon there and wondered if one of the unmated males was to be hers.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:18 pm

Dayan grinned. He reached out and touched her cheek. "Tell me something."

Gregori sighed. He was more tired than earlier but yet he did not want to go to his rooms alone. Instead he headed to the library.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:20 pm

Clarissas Heart fluttred when he touched her like that. So Gently. Jason was wrong not all were monsters. Espeicaly Dayan. "hmm ? and what is that then ?"

Jasmin sighed sitting on the bed she lay back and closed her eyes falling into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:24 pm

Dayan looked at her. "DO you think..." He looked away. "Nevermind. It is close to sunrise. I need to get inside."

Gregori pulled down a book and sat in the chair near the fireplace. AFter some time, he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:27 pm

She frowned watching him. "Dayan. Tell me. Please." she said as they began to walk back.

Jasmin woke very little time later. standing she walked out the door and went for a wander. Findig her self in the libreary she peaked in and saw Gregori. Tempted to turn and leave she stopped and then walked in. Loking for a blanket she found one and lay it over him before turning and looking through the books.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:30 pm

Dayan shook his head. "Another time." He walked her to her room. PIcking up her hand, he kissed the back of it.

Gregori slept, dreaming of a life with a mate.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:31 pm

"Day-" she began but he'd walked off. Sighing she closed the door leaning back against it.

Jasmin found a book and sat down in a chair not to far from Gregori and began to read quietly.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:34 pm

Dayan sighed as he laid on his bed. He looked up at the cieling. All he wanted was to bring her here tonight. Make her his mate.

Gregori woke with a start. He had been dreaming, lost in darkness, searching for a light that always seemed too far from his reach.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:37 pm

Clarissa Lay in Bed closing her eyes she fell into a deep sleep dreaming.

Jasmin looked up from her book. "Sleep well my lord ?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:44 pm

Dayan sighed. HE couldn't sleep, he needed her.

Gregori looked at her. "I was sleeping?" Sleep was something he rarely did if at all. It was then he realized someone had placed blanket around him. Odd, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:46 pm

Jasmin nodded. "Aye My lord. Peacefully i might add. But surely you would be comfier in your room when the sun rises ?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:47 pm

He stood and folded the blanket. "I do not sleep at all most days. There is too much I need to finish before Dayan takes my place as leader."'
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:52 pm

"Why would Dayan Take your place as leader my lord ?" she asked confused. "Perhaps thought you should take some time to your self to rest ?" she said.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:54 pm

Gregori looked at her. "I am 350 years old. My time is up. If I do not find a mate within the next few months... REsting has nothing to do with it at all." He sighted. "Clarissa was the last for this year from the village. She..she will not be mine."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:56 pm

Jasmin sighed. She felt so sorry for Him. "You cannont just giv up now my lord." she said. yawning slightly she curtisied. "If you do not mind my lord i Must retire for the day." she said making brisk leave.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:00 pm

**************later that day***************************

DAyan was wide awake. He had slept, dreaming of her. SIghing, he headed out of his room. Dinner was 1 hour awya and he wondered where she was.

Gregori sat on his bed. Normally he did not eat with the coven but he felt one last time was necessary. Standing, he headed out his room and to the great halll.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:09 pm

Clarissa was in the ballroom dancing. Usually her mind was on dancing and noting else but today her mind wandered on to Dayan. He was so kind andcaring but surely she was here for gregori. Though he didn't seem to notice her.She hummed to her self while she danced.

Jasmin had just fnished checking up on Ariana and was wandering the halls now until dinner.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:10 pm

Dayan spotted her and smiled. He headed up to her. "May I have this dance?"

Gregori was passing the ballroom when he spotted Clarissa and Dayan. He stood there watching them.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:14 pm

Clarissa looked up at him and nodded. "Aye you may." she smiled holding out her hand for him. "Theres no music so i can hum if you like ?" she chuckled.

Jasmin saw Gregori and was tempted to walk up to him but instead turned and walked into the libreary again.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:16 pm

Dayan smiled and nodded, pulling her close to him. He danced slowly, enjoying the feel of her in his arms.

Gregori watched. Anger pulsed through him as well as pain. Snarling, he headed past the library muttering to himself how he was foolish to think a female would love him ever.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:18 pm

Clarissa smiled. "Dayan ?" she said quietly looking up at him.

Jasmin heard Gregori and walked out of the library following him. "My Lord ?" she called out.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:19 pm

He smiled down at her. "What is it?"

Gregori turned and tried to seem less angry. "DO you require something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chosen
Page 3 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next