Randomskittles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomskittles

This is a Role play site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Desired

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Dark Desired - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:51 pm

Tiona handed the drinks to the couple, silently cursing herself.

Jacob grinned. "Can you do that bro?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:55 pm

Eric Grinned over at the female. "Shaken or stirred ?" He asked

Danny grinned laughing to her self inside. "Shaken and without any meat." She said.

Eric laughed and started pulling out all the ingrediants and glanced over at jacob. "your Regular i assume ?" He asked and started making that as well with out him even saying so.
Back to top Go down
https://randomskittles.rpg-board.net
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:57 pm

Tiona started back for the bar with another order.

Jacob nodded. "You got it bro."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:00 pm

Eric nodded and finished making Jacobs Black russian handing it over to him while he shook the females bloody mary before pouring it into a glass then adding on the skewer and handing it over to her. "Jacob its on your tab." He Grinned winking he laughed.

Danny took the drink and smiled at His brother then Jacob ."Thanks shall we go sit down ?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:01 pm

Giving the order to one of the other men behind the bar, Tiona fought the urge to just walk away from it all and give up.

Jacob grinned. "Hell yeah hotness. I have a table where it can be just us two, alone."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:06 pm

Eric went back to serving other customers. Honsetly he would be glad when this night was over. He wasn't much for Huge partys. With loads of dancing and he hoped tonight would be the first and last. He glanced over at the red headed waitress and smiled to him self the skimmed the rest of the crowds and waitors and waitresses .

Danny nodded and follwoed him to the table. sitting down she drank some of her drink
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:09 pm

Looking at the clock, Tiona realized it was time for her break. SUddenly regretting saying yes to the drink, she knew there was no way out of it. She headed back to the bar.

Jacob foudn himself really liking the female. She was witty, fun and hot. "So, uh, tell me you are single hotness."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:12 pm

Eric Grinned as he saw the time and saw her heading back to the bar. When she reached the bar he saw her face and sighed. "Come on i'm not that bad you know. Gimmie Just one smell and tell me this job's worth the pay ?" he said. "What are you having ?"

Danielle grinned. "I could be. Tell me Jacob. Are you shifter ?" she asked laughing as she finished her drink.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:19 pm

"Just a soda. I. I don't drink." THat was true. Drinking would make her less able to think and as a shifter she had to constantly be on her feet.

Jacob grinned. "Maybe." He leaned towards her. "Wanna find out?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:21 pm

Eric Raised a brow. "Just a soda ? Well its your life." He said bending down he pulled a soda out the fridge and handed it to her while he made him self a drink. "So your on your break now relax. And smile" he said with his own smile

Danielle leaned foreward they were nose to nose. "Maybe I do. How you gunna show me ?" she asked leaning back.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:26 pm

Tiona took a sip of her soda and tried to smile.

Jacob grinned. "COme home with me hotness and I'll show ya."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:29 pm

Eric watched her. "Listen Tiona. do you want to be here ? Honestly ?" he asked leaning over the bar.

Danielle hesitated. "Go on then Beautiful lead the way. I'm curious." she grinned.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:31 pm

She looked at him. "Look it's not like I have a choice." She looked down at the bar. All she wanted was just someone to love her. But she was a shifter and had not met up with any shifters interested in her ever.

Jacob grinned, took her hand and led her out the back door and up the stairs of the adjacent apartment.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:36 pm

"everyone has a choice in this world. Normal or not." He said leaning back. He knew. Their kind could always sense others. Well he could at least but he was one of the eldest shifters he knew.

Danielle looked around. "wow you can get as drunk as you want you don't need to drive home." she laughed following him.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:38 pm

Tiona looked at him. "You don't understand. There is no way you could unless you were like me."

Jacob grinned as he closed the door behind them. "Yeah." He pulled her to him and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:33 am

Eric Shook his head. "Don't judge people. How do you know I'm Not like you ?" He asked and turned to grab another drink.

Danny pulled back away from him. "Woah Darling you already drunk." She asked.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:15 pm

Tiona looked at him. "What do you mean by that?" It made her edgy. Was he human? SOme humans knew about shifters.

Jacob looked at her. "Sorry..you just look so yummy, I wanted a taste." He grinned. Unlike his brother he was a ladies man 100%.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:19 pm

Eric turned towards her and shrugged. "Maybe i mean nothing. But how do you know. " He said then leaned foreward. "Can't you feel it ?" He asked.

Danny looked at him Raising a brow slightly. "Thats a really bad line." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:22 pm

SHe felt alot of things. Tiona knew there were other shifters at the bar but not able to pick them out among the humans. Leaning toward him she spoke. "Feel what?"

Jacob laughed. "That usually gets them every time. I've never met a woman immune to my charms."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:27 pm

Eric grinned as he stood straight. "That tingling as you get Nearer and nearer your own kind." he said.

Danny grinned chuckling slightly. "Well maybe that time starts now. Or maybe it doesn't" she winked."So Do i get to see if your a shifter or not ?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:29 pm

Tiona took a drink of her soda. "Of course I do, but there are others here as well. Doesn't mean anything." RIght now she was getting that feeling. He's not human, she thought. He's like me.

Jacob chuckled. "Allright, what ya want to see?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:33 pm

Eric Raised a brow. "But when you walk towards them doesn't the tingling weaking just that little bit ?" He said then looked up at his clock. "My Breaks over i gotta go find my brother and do some stuff. Maybe I'll meet up with you when we close up ?" He asked.

"Well lets see you Shift. Any animal will do." she smiled wickedly. She had a plan up her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:35 pm

"Yeah." She thought about what he asked. Chances were Danny would have a play toy back at the flat by the time she was done working which meant Danny wanted alone time. "If ya want."

Jacob thought about it and flashed into a tiger.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:38 pm

Eric smiled and jumped over the bar to head to thr front door. Not many were coming in now. He Peeked outside and frowned. Where was Jacob. Turning on his heel he headed into their house finding the door locked he banged on it. "Jacob open the fuck up." He Shouted.

Danny leaned down to stroke him gently looking up she frowned over at the door. Well this oculd go better than planned. She turned back to Jacob. "My My aren't you a pretty little thing." she said
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:41 pm

Tiona watched him go. Man that was one hot shifter. But who am I fooling, she thought.

Jacob snarled and turned back human. "Sorry it's my you're not allowed to have fun brother." He headed over and opened the door. "I'm busy bro. As in busy with a female."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Desired
Page 2 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next