Randomskittles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomskittles

This is a Role play site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rain Down In Africa

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

The Rain Down In Africa Empty
PostSubject: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:45 am

Reena hoped off the jeep and thanked the driver. He had dropped her off in Marinental in South AFrica. She had come here after scrimping nad saving all her money. Reena was in search of something all go in search of one time or another in their lives..herself. Her parents had died in a terrible car accident when she was 10 and she had grown up in the messed up foster system in Miami, Florida. It wasn't until she was 18 and a letter came to her that she learned she was different. Not that she didn't know it back then. Hell she knew she was different from the others growing up but couldn't put her finger on it. Well, here she was 7 years later after that letter. Her mother had come from this area. Her father..he had been human. Checking out the place, she wondered where she should go first. There was no mention in the letter of her mother's people, only that she was from this region.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:30 am

Bailey was coming out of the Wildlife sancturary for the end of the day. Wearing a white loose skirt and a bikini underneath with a white loose jacket ontop she had white pumps on as well and her hair was tied up while she wore a hat. The sun was still up. As usual it was hot even when it was 5 in the evening. She was supposed to be meeting Reena now. After staying annoyomous for most of the time she figured she better go say hi. Spotting the Jeep Driving past her with her in it she followed after it just to see her step out. Walking over to her she smiled. "Hello. are you Reena ?" she asked approaching her.
Back to top Go down
https://randomskittles.rpg-board.net
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:39 am

Reena had dressed in cotton shorts and a white tank top as well a her sneakers. She had been debating which way to go when someone said her name. Turning she eyed the other female.

Yeah, I'm Reena. How do you know my name and who are you?

She backed up. Trust was not something she was easy with and she knew how to kick ass if she had to but Reena never made the first move.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:43 am

Bailey smiled. This Girl was Smart and wise. she backed up immediatly. She didn't trust to easily which was a wise idea in this town. She held her hand out. "I'm The person who sent you the letter telling you about your mother. there are alot of things you don't know about your mother. I'm Here to explain and show you. I had a spare room in my place if you need anywhere to say." she smiled.She didn't move foreward but waited for Reena to move foreward.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:46 am

Reena looked at the outstretched hand and thought about it. SHe didn't smell like a human. There was a hint of animal to her. Slowly she took her hand, still ready to bolt should she need to.

Yeah I guess I need a place to stay. How do you know about my mother?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:54 am

Bailey shook her hand before letting go. "Well.. we were close. But i'll explain more about that when we get out of the heat. I Haven't got a car only my bike at home so we'll have to walk bt its not far." she smiled. "I'm bailey by the way." she smiled and started walking hopeing Reena was followng her.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:00 am

Grabbing the back pack, Reena followed quietly. The heat didn't bother her, in fact her cheetah loved it.

So how long have you lived out here?

It was pretty and desolate. Reena liked that..meant she could run in her animal form and not be worried about who saw her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:21 am

Bailey smiled. "PRetty much all my life. I live by a wildlife sanctuary and work as their healer so i'll show you around but i won't be around to much." she smiled as they got into the village she headed into her home. She lead her into the kitchen and made them both a drink. Handing it to her. "Here."
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:24 am

Reena took the glass.

Thanks. So what do you know about my mother.

SHe had spent quite some time working her ass off to get here and she didn't want to beat around the bush. Reena wanted answers to all her questions.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:23 pm

Bailey sat down sighing. "Well.. she's my mother too." she said looking up at Reena smiling. "Your my half sister. Different fathers see. I'm Part Tiger as well. Your mother , Our mother , She sent me a letter the day before she died explaining about you she said you didn't know fully about your self and gave me your adress and i wrote to you. So i'm willing to answer any of your questions. and your welcome to stay as long as you want but you might need to get a job as well. and The desert is the perfect place to run at night." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:43 pm

Reena glared at her.

My mother knew about you. Yet never said anything?

She was more hurt that pissed. Growing up an only child, Reena had longer for a sister to share her dreams and secrets with.

Why did it take you so long to write to me. THey were dead some time before the letter came to me. DO you know the hell I went through..the numerous foster homes. I had no set address for more than 1 week.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:49 pm

Bailey winced. she wasn't expecting that. "yea wel i've had a bit of a hard time as well. I don't know why she's never told you anything. thats a great of mystery to me as is to you." she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:52 pm

Reena looked at her.

Yeah well 'll stay for a little while but then I might head out.

Yeah stay with a sister who doesnt want me...fat chance.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:56 pm

Bailey smiled standing up. "Well any more questions justask. Your welcome to stay as long as you want. Are you hungry i normally have dinner in an hour buti can make something now." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:02 pm

Reena sighed.

Don't do anything special for me. If you eat in an hour then I'll eat in an hour.

Man she could not wait for the night and to run in the desert. Her heart ached.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:05 pm

Bailey watched her confused. "Are you sure? I don't mind eating now." she smiled she wanted to gie Reena a warming welcome. Damn she had even persauded her best friend to come and say hello. She was going to make a big meal then show her around the village if she wasn't tired. Then maybe go for a run.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:13 pm

Reena shrugged her shoulders.

I guess.

Yeah she wasnt going to put down roots here. Stay, get her answer and then leave.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:18 pm

Awesome. she grinned jumping up she went overto the cfridge and started getting food out. Just then the door went and a voice called out. "Oi Bitch hope that foods cooking." Jasper grinned walking into the kitchen. He smiled down at the other female. "Oh .. Hello/. I didn't mean that in a horrible way. Just .. you know." he shrugged smilng before holding his hand out to her. "I'm Jasper. Please to meet oyu." she said. Bailey roled her eyes. "Took your time"
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:21 pm

Reena could tell he was like them. Not really sure about him, she slowly extended her hand.

Reena.

Yeah, not bad, her cheetah spoke to her. Reena ignored her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:27 pm

Jasper shook it grinning. "Excellent nice to meet oyu." He said going over to bailey he dipped his finger in the sauce causing her to slap his hand. "Stop it. Go Talk to reena you ass wipe." she said. Jasper scoffed. "Needs more gravy." He said before going back to sit with reena. "She's my best friend i'm allowed to." he smiled shrugging. Nothing could eer happen bettwen them too, "No Your Not allowed to you just do it. He's never normally like this btw." she said to Reena.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:30 pm

Reena watched them both quietly. There had been a time in her life that she wanted that kind of friendship. But that was just a foolish dream she had long give up on. Yet it hurt to see that some of her kind had that. Maybe of her mom had told her everything...things would be like that for her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:34 pm

Jasper smiled at her. "So your a Cheetah too huh ? Must be nice being the fastest mammal running. Keeps you away from the hunters." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:44 pm

Reena looked at him.

I've never been hunted so I have no clue. I have only used my animal form a handful of times since most places have too many people and not enough land for me to run.

Yeah she was staying one week and that was it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:46 pm

Jasper grinned. "Well now you have the open dessert. Trust me its the best fun ever. We love running don't we big bum ?" he asked. Bailey nodded. "yea. If you want i'll run wih you tonight reena, If your not to tired." she said. Jasper smiled back oer at reena.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:28 pm

Yeah they were real friendly and that kinda bothered her.

Yeah that would be nice.

She smiled slightly at Jasper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rain Down In Africa
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next