Randomskittles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomskittles

This is a Role play site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

..Cursed..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

..Cursed.. Empty
PostSubject: ..Cursed..   ..Cursed.. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:19 pm

Maeve looked at her new little cottage that was situated on the outskirts of a small town near London. It had been..well she had lost count over the centuries of the amount of time she had to move. SIghing, she opened the little gate and entered the garden that was behind it. Her long red hair was caressed by the gentle breeze and her green eyes looked to the heavens. Tired..that was what she was but this was her fate, her consequence for trusting and loving a man. Never again, after that night she swore never to love as she watched friend after friend die and she was left alone. Sighing, she knelt down in the soft grass and began to prune some roses. The light purple dress she wore highlighted her creamy pale skin and made her eyes all the more intense.

Daimen was out on another of his "Leisuirly" strolls thinking again. He Owned his buisness but was stressed ot he didn't want to be inside to day so he thought to walk around the contry side. that was the thing with humans they didn't notice and Take in what was around them so they missed it. All the details off the animals nad insects all the smells and sounds.

Smiling as she finished pruning the roses, Maeve stood and ran a hand through her hair. The sun was so nice and she loved the warm feeling it gave her. Smiling, she headed back inside the cottage to get some tea. At least her she could stay for a while. Not that she expected to be bothered by anyone out here. Tomorrow she would head into the town and see about employment of some kind. Or she could just rent out her services as a healer and herbalist. New age was the new rage right now.

Daimen walked passed a cottage on his walk and instantly zoned in on it. There was some sort of power here. He stopped and looked at it for a second befor his phone started going off. with a Curse he answered it while he stared at the house wanting to go inside.
Inside, Maeve sat down with her tea in the highback chair and stared at the tv. She rolled her eyes, remembering as a child the only form of entertainment was the stories the elders would tell at night.. Still..she turned it on and sat back to watch the news.

Daimen sighed and turned to head back to work. Yea that was the thing with Being boss never got a break. Wars, deaths..the world had not changed just the technology. WHich meant more innocent people died. Sighing she turned it off and headed to grab down a book from the shelf.Daiemen Sat at his desk ready to throw something god damn humans. Closing his eyes his thoughts went back to his walk and that cottage.Maeve sat back down and opened the book.It had been a gift from her parents when she had been taken to be trained as a druid when she was young. Her hand gently caressed the book as she sat down to read it. Daimen went back to work shaking his thoughts off that cottage. If there was a new power in town , He'd confront it later. First there was work to do.
After finishing her breakfast the next morning, Maeve changed into a rose colored dress and tied her hair in a low ponty tail. CLosing the door to the cottage, she headed towards town. Small and much to her liking, she walked the main street and perused the windows of the shops.
daimen sat at his desk the next morning going through paper work when he felt the power again. Standing he walked out Of his office and went looking for it staying in the shadows.
Maeve entered one shop that had a help wanted sign. It was a new age shop. The woman behind the counter claimed to be a druid wiccan but Maeve knew better. Hired on the spot, the woman left her to go gather some herbs to sell. Inside the shop alone, she wandered looking at the books. Shaking her head at what people have come to believe in when she spies a book on crystals as cures.
Daimen Stalked the streets glancing at everyone. Those who saw him stepped away from him. True enough he did look rather fierce standing in the shadows at 6ft but he wouldn't harm a fly.. Well Maybe a fly but humans certainly not. He Liked living among the normal.
Maeve headed back to the register and waited. Not sure when the owner would be back, she wondered how many customers came here. Sighing she sat on the stool and began to think about her life.
Daimen found his source of the power and looked up at the sign of the shop rolling his eyes he walked in looking around.
The little bell over the door chimed and Maeve looked up to see a tall man enter. Oddly he didn't seem the type to come into the store at all. "Can I help you,"she spoke, watching him closely.
Damien focused his attention on the female watching her for a moment stepping closer. She Was cursed. He could tell. The Way her aura was around her the way she looked out of place he just new. She was cursed. "No I'm Just.. looking." he said.
Maeve nodded. "Ok if you need anything just ask." Her eyes watched him as he moved about the store. The owner came back and took one look at him and blinked in surprise. "Damien, umm..what can I do for you?"
Damien glanced back over his shoulder and smiled walking over he pecked her on the cheek. "Crystal My sweet. Nothing Much I Was just .. Browsing. Fed of of the office." he said.
Maeve said nothing but watched as the woman all but threw herself on the man. "Well I am glad you came."
Daimen Nodded. "Aren't you always." He let out a low chuckled glancing at the other female. "hiring Again I See ?" he said looking back at crystal
Crystal grinned and stroked his arm. "Sadly yes. The last girl ran out on me with some gypsy from the south. So I've hired Maeve here. She's kind a new in town."
Daimen Nodded at her in greeting then turned back to crystal. "Well YOu Treat her well like you normally do and I'm sure she'll learn to love this town." He said winking at maeve. "Anyway I must Disapear again before they come finding me to get me back at work."
Crystal giggled and kissed his cheek while Maeve seemed to not even care. "COme by again hotness."
"I will" He Mummered before stepping out onto the Street again looking around biting his lips. Well This was going to be interessting.
Crystal told Maeve she could leave and Maeve headed out and back to the main street. SHe walked a bit more before stopping in to get some supplies -food and what not-before heading home
Daimen saw her leave and followed after her in the shadows.
Having all she needed, Maeve headed back to the small cottage. TOnight she would dine alone as she always did, as she liked to.
Daimen watched her as she headed home and left town. He did not follow after her. Though unsure of what to do he wanted to follow.
Once home, Maeve put it all away and began to cook some pasta for herself. THe man was not bad looking but she was sure as hell not getting herself into any relationship
Daimen sat at home. A Shitty little apartment in a block of flats. He Liked the company of others around him. Drumming his fingers on the table he thought. She didn't seem to notice him for who he was. But who was she really.
Maeve ate quietly, deciding that tonght she would have to go outside, skyclad, and perform some rituals thanking the gods for the help in finidng this place. THough after what the one did she stll could not figure out why she did it
Daimen stood at his window staring out into the country side thinking of the female.
Once done, she headed to the bedroom, stripped and put on only her cloak. This late at night no one would be able to see her or be in the nearby woods. Smiling, she headed out into the darkness.
Daimen collapsed onto his bed after another night of not eating It wasn't that he did it on purpose he just didn't have the energy to eat.
In the woods, Maeve slipped the cloak off and began her ritual. Burning some herbs she began to chant.
Daimen fell asleep Thinking. Tomorrow He would find her. He would confront her. Tomorrow.. Yea tomorrow He thought as he dozed asleep
Once done, she placed her cloak back on and headed home for bed
The Next Day He was up and out to work. Not that he would be going into work.
Maeve had finished her breakfast and was in the garden gathering the herbs she would need.
Daimen headed towards Crystals again walking in he waited looking around he couldn't see her.
Crystal smiled. "Hey hotness. Back again?"
Daimen walked over to her smiling. "That I am My sweet. "
"Ok what you looking for?" Me, she hoped
Daimen licked his lips leaning down he kissed her on the cheek gently. "That New girl of yours. She Looks familiar and i wanted to ask her something." He said.
Crystal pouted. " She's not due in today." She had wanted Damien for a long time now
Daimen frowned Well then he'd have to go find her himself. Leaning down he licked crystals lips. Mm she always tasted like cherry. "I shall be back my sweet." He said giving her his charming smiled.
Crystal all but swooned as he went. Maeve put the herbs she cut on the window sill to dry. It had taken her years to get use to being alone..but yet she like it
Daimen set out for his cottage walk again heading towards her cottage. He Had to know. It was bugging him/
SIghing, Maeve made herself some tea and sat at the kitchen table. There was a time she yeared for someone to love her but that time ended a long tme ago
Nicolle Payne (02/04/2010 21:58:43): Daimen set opening the gate he headed to her front door and knocked waiting. He wasn't afraid. Why should he be. He was a demi god.
Dawn Wright (02/04/2010 21:59:49): The knock at the door made her scowl and Maeve stood and walked over. Opening it she spotted him. "What can I do for you,"she asked.
Nicolle Payne (02/04/2010 22:00:38): Damien gave her a winning smile. "I Want to know something.. Thats all."
Dawn Wright (02/04/2010 22:02:35): Maeve leaned against the door frame. "Oh tell me and maybe I'll answer,"she replied.
Nicolle Payne (02/04/2010 22:03:37): Daimen smiled. "Well I know your immortal. Cursed as well.. But Who are you." He asked.
Dawn Wright (02/04/2010 22:05:15): Maeve glared at him before shutting the door in his face. This was all she needed. SHe would have to move again.
Nicolle Payne (02/04/2010 22:06:53): Daimen Scowled but knock on the door again.
Dawn Wright (02/04/2010 22:08:28): Maeve glared at the door. But stood and answered it anyway. "Go away,"she hissed at him, going to close the door again.
Nicolle Payne (02/04/2010 22:09:43): Daimen put his foot in the door so she couldn't close it. "Now Now thats not nice after i asked politly. Come now I won't tell."
Dawn Wright (02/04/2010 22:11:26): "Malarkey,"Maeve hissed and stomped on his foot, glaring at him.
Nicolle Payne (02/04/2010 22:12:55): Daimen Hissed but didn't remove his foot. "Your Rather Rude aren't you . I Don't Bullshit honey."
Dawn Wright (02/04/2010 22:18:25): Maeve walked back into the living room and crossed her arms over her chest and glared at him.
Nicolle Payne (02/04/2010 22:19:14): Daimen stood there. "What is it going to hurt ? You don't know anyone in this town. Ijust wnat to know why there is another immortal hanging around." he said.
Dawn Wright (02/04/2010 22:20:27): Maeve looked him up and down. "Yeah, you're immortal and pigs fly."
Nicolle Payne (02/04/2010 22:21:27): Daimen smirked. Seeing a small piggy Bank he made it levitate around here. "wow pigs really do fly." He said
Dawn Wright (02/04/2010 22:22:18): Maeve blinked. "Close the door behind you,"she hissed as she began to light some candles.
Nicolle Payne (02/04/2010 22:23:01): Daimen sighed and stepped in closing and locking the door behind him he followed her into the living room.
Dawn Wright (02/04/2010 22:25:40): She turned to him. "What are you?"
Nicolle Payne (02/04/2010 22:26:03): "Ahem. I Asked a question first." He said raising a brow.
Dawn Wright (02/04/2010 22:26:23): Maeve looked at him . "What are you,"she repeated.
Nicolle Payne (02/04/2010 22:26:41): "Who Are You ?" He Repeated back to her.
Dawn Wright (02/04/2010 22:27:19): Maeve looked at him and sat down. "I will not answer until you do."
Nicolle Payne (02/04/2010 22:27:42): Daimen sat down infront of her. "Well then its going to be a long day."
Dawn Wright (02/04/2010 22:29:29): "Look I can't tell you until you tell me for a good reason. " Maeve closed her eyes.
Nicolle Payne (02/04/2010 22:30:21): Daimen raised a brow then sighed. "Very well. I'm A Demi god. Nothing more , Nothing Less. So they tell me i think different." He said
Dawn Wright (02/04/2010 22:31:05): Maeve sighed. I am a cursed druid."
Nicolle Payne (02/04/2010 22:31:40): Daimen nodded. "I thought as much with the cursed. Your aura Tells me. But a Druit. Now that is interessting." He said
Dawn Wright (02/04/2010 22:32:50): Maeve just looked at him. "So now what?"
Nicolle Payne (02/04/2010 22:48:09): Daimen stood looking down at her. "What ever you wish." He said curtly.
Dawn Wright (02/04/2010 22:49:35): Maeve glared at him as a loud boom o fthunder was heard and the heavens poured down.
Daimen Peered out side. It did Not Look nice out there.
Maeve sighed. "You want a drink." Why was he interested in her, she wondered.
Daimen turned to her and Nodded sure.
Heading into the kitchen, her mind churned thinking it was possible he was after her.
Damien watched her for a moment before turning back to the storm It Hammered it down. "I don't think someon out there likes you .. Or I For the mtter.
Maeve stopped and looked over her shoulder. "NO, I am not liked nor do I care if you like me. "Damn he was after her. Wlaking back in, she handed him some coffee, trying to hide her fear.
Daimen raised a brow at her taking the coffee. "I think you may hae taken what i said in the wrong context little Druid. I Merly meant because of the rain.2 He Said indicating the window.
Maeve sat down on her chair and eyed him. "Yeah, sure." It did little to ease her discomfort
Daimen rolled his eyes but watched her. "Are you ok ? You look a little uncomfortable." he said.
Maeve nodded slightly.
Daimen raised a brow and sat down on a cha next to her drinking his coffee. "what do you fear ?" He asked.
Dawn Wright: "Me, fear. NOthing. There is nothing out there that can kill me accept for the gods and he won't let them." She took a sip of her tea.
Nicolle Payne: Daimen frowned. "He ? Is there another in this small dainty little home ?" He asked.
Dawn Wright: "No, I mean the god who cursed me is all." She looked at him,wondering why he should even care
Nicolle Payne: "Well little druid if he cursed you why do you think he'd go out of his way to protect you from other gods. They're not that nice you know." He said standing back up to look out the window at the storm.
Dawn Wright: Maeve sighed. "He has made me immortal and wants me to live a very long time alone. So why kill me?"
Nicolle Payne: "Well He cursed you he obviously doesn't like you." He said glancing back at her. Then he saw her reaction. He put his coffee cup down. "I Apollogise for that it was a horrible thing to say." He said.
Dawn Wright: Maeve glared at him. "What's done is done and this punishment is a lot worse than death believe me."
Nicolle Payne: "Alot of things are worse than death but still arent plesurable." He said looking back out to the storm.
Dawn Wright: "Try living alone and watching all you love die before your eyes. That is much worse than anything out there."
Nicolle Payne: daimen turned to her leaning against the wall. "Worse things have happened to me than that , but this is neither the time nor place for a discussion of that so little druid i shall leave you to head into the storm and bid you a good eve." he said finishing his coffee.
Dawn Wright: Maeve looked at him. "Listen...stay the night. The road will likely be flooded. You can sleep on the couch."
Nicolle Payne: Daimens mouth turned into a half smile as he bowed his head slightly. "Thank you Maeve."
Dawn Wright: Maeve nodded her head.
Nicolle Payne: Daimen sighed and looked outside. If only things were as simple as a storm. Shaking his head slightly he turned back to Maeve. "why were you cursed ?" He asked.
Dawn Wright: "I was told to guard a family that the god fell in love with one of the dauughters."
Nicolle Payne: Daimen raised a brow but motioned for her to keep talking.
Dawn Wright: "Well there was this man..Liam..I had loved him from afar for some time and he came to me..so I went off with him. While I was gone another god-his followers- killed the family."
Nicolle Payne: "I'm Sorry Maeve. ANd I take it the god that fell inlove with the daughter got angry at you and cursed you to live a long immortal life of lonelyness and unhappieness ?" He guessed.
Dawn Wright: She nodded her head and took a sip of her tea.
Nicolle Payne: Daimen let out a sigh. "Might i ask as to who tihs all amazing god is ?"
Dawn Wright: She sighed. "I no longer speak his name."
Nicolle Payne: Daimen put on his charming smile. "Then Give me a clue so i can guess ?"
Dawn Wright: She sighed. "The god of war and death."
Nicolle Payne: Daimen Raised his brow again. "Camulus ? CAMULUS Cursed you .. Well aren't you lucky."
Dawn Wright: Maeve sighed and finished her tea. "Yeah that's me lucky."
Nicolle Payne: What Daimen Didn't mention was his close tie to Camulus and that he wasn't going to mention it. "Listen its getting late and i have work in the morning. Would you mind if i head to bed ?" He said
Dawn Wright: Maeve stood and smiled. "Not at all. Night." Grabbing a book she headed into the small bedroom.
Nicolle Payne: Daimen watched her leave. Almost longing for her. He Hissed at himself. What the hell ? She was just a female. Laying back on the couch he sighed.
Dawn Wright: In the bedroom, Maeve changed to a silk nightie and crawled into bed. Grabbing her book, she light the candle on the bedside table and turned out the lights
Nicolle Payne: Daimen fell straight into a sleep .
Dawn Wright: Maeve did as she did most nights. She read until she fell asleep in the early hours of the morning
Nicolle Payne: Daimen woke early next morning thanks to the sun shining brightly through the window. Yawning he sat up and looked around.
Dawn Wright: Maeve woke and put on some weats and a t shirt. Heading into the kitchen she began to make coffee. Her eyes looked out the back window.
Nicolle Payne: "Morning." Came Daimens sexy seductive voice as he watched her walk into the kitchen
Dawn Wright: Maeve stopped breifly, trying not let his voice get to her. "Morning."
Nicolle Payne: Daimen stood and walked over to her. "Do you cok breakfast or may i ?" He said.
Dawn Wright: She looked over her shoulder at him. "If you want to you can."
Nicolle Payne: Daimen smiled. "Thank.. I'm Doing bacond and eggs. Want any ?" He asked.
Dawn Wright: "Just a little thank you." Today she would go to work and then come home alone. Though it was nice to have a man here but she pushed that thought aside. Besides, he was Crystals
Nicolle Payne: Daimen nodded and started cooking, "Sit down i'll finish your coffee of." he smiled.
Dawn Wright: Maeve sighed. "I need to get something from the garden I will be right back." Quietly she headed outside to get some flowers for the table.
Nicolle Payne: Daimen finished off her coffee making himself one he put them on the table then went back to cooking before buttering some bread up and setting it on the table with a plat of bacon and a couple of eggs.
Dawn Wright: Maeve came back in with some pansys and daffodils and placed them carefully in the vase on the table.
Nicolle Payne: Daimen was cleaning up when he looked over her shoulder. "They're Nice." He said nodding at the flowers before sitting down
Dawn Wright: "Thank you. I value all things that the god's provide."
Nicolle Payne: Daimen nodded and smirked slightly well one of the gods provided him. He shook his head and started eating.
Dawn Wright: She sat down at the table and wiated patientyl
Nicolle Payne: Daimen looked up at herwatcing her. "What are you waiting for ?" He asked.
Dawn Wright is using a different version of Yahoo! Messenger. Certain features may be unavailable.

Dawn Wright: Maeve looked to him. "Why are you being nice to me? Why did you ask about my past last night?" Slowly she began to eat
Nicolle Payne: Daimen took a bite of his eggs. "I'm Not being nice Am i ? Im just not being out right mean. I Wanted to know about you past isall really." He said shrugging.
Dawn Wright: Maeve ate a little more. "Yeah well no one ever has asked me before."
Nicolle Payne: "Yes but thats because you haven't realy been around people like you have you ?"
Dawn Wright: "I stopped trying to get close to anyone after the first 200 years."
Nicolle Payne: Daimen Nodded and finished eating taking all the empty plates except maeves which still had ood on it he washed up.
Dawn Wright: Finishing her breakfast, she brought the plate to him. "Thanks."
Nicolle Payne: Daimen Nodded smiling he washed her plate up as well. " Mind if i just go wash up then head off out to work ?" He asked.
Dawn Wright: "No, go right ahead." It would give her time alone in the garden before she had to get ready.
Nicolle Payne: daimen smiled and headed into the bathroom to clean up from yesterday before heading back out he saw her in the living room. "Well I Better be heading to work.. I Ugh.. thanks for letting me stay here last night." He said bending down slightly he pecked heron the cheek.
Dawn Wright: Maeve smiled a little. "Yeah, your welcome." She played it off like the kiss on the cheek did not affect her.
Nicolle Payne: Daimen nodded then headed off out heading towards work.
Dawn Wright: Once he was gone, Maeve went to shower and get ready for work. Slipping on a light green cotton dress with cletic symbols, she put on her black sandals and left her red hair loose as she headed to the village.
Nicolle Payne: daimen sat in his office drumming his fingers unable to think about anything except the little female druid
Dawn Wright: In the store, Maeve listened to Crystal's idol chatter as she went about stocking the shelves.
Nicolle Payne: daimen sighed ad stood up. He wanted to see her again. There was a connection between them he could feel it. Heading towards Crystals little shop he walked in .
Dawn Wright: Crystal smiled when he walked in and ran to him. Maeve ingnored him, going about her work.
Nicolle Payne: Daimen smiled at crystal half heartedly scooping her up into his arms he span her around slightly kissing her cheek his eyes on maeve.
Dawn Wright: "Glad your here. Want a drink?" It was Crystal's way of trying to get him in the backroom alone.
Nicolle Payne: Daimen Nodded sure.
Dawn Wright: Crystal took his hand. "Maeve hold the fort." Maeve rolled her eyes as the walked past.
Nicolle Payne: daimen followed her in his eyes on Maeve until they got into the other room.
Dawn Wright: Cyrstal pulled him close and kissed him hard.
Nicolle Payne: Daimen wrapped his arms around her kissing her back while he slowly undressed her. This was wrong. Well Maybe not wrong but certinaly not what he wanted.
Dawn Wright: Maeve knew damn well what they were doing in there yet she said nothing at all. Crystal whimpered.
Nicolle Payne: Daimen bit down on her lip gently licking it. He couldn't do this. That meant pulling away from her.
Dawn Wright: Crystal wanted more and began to remove his shirt. Maeve finished stocking and went to fix the book area.
Nicolle Payne: OK Maybe Just one more time wouldn't hurt. He thought to him self Letting her undress him he kissed her harder and rougher stripping her bare.
Dawn Wright: It hurt..surprisingly enough it still hurt after all these years, Maeve thought as a single tear rolled down her cheek. Crsytal smiled and laid on the couch she had placed there when she first met Damien. "Come my love,"she purred.
Nicolle Payne: Daimen Growled slightly Pushing her down onto the couch pinning her hands above her he kissed her hard.
Dawn Wright: Maeve tried to stop the tears but they came as she put the books on the shelf. Crystal smiled as Damien took her.
Nicolle Payne: daimen grinned above her as he took her hard , when it was over he just lay ontp of her nibbling her lips. "Thank you my sweet." He mummered.
Dawn Wright: Crsytal smiled. "Any time baby." Maeve concentrated on the books, trying to ignore the pain.
Nicolle Payne: Daimen growled standing up he dressed . He loved the fact that he could control her. But that was as far as it went.
Dawn Wright: Crystal dressed and smiled at him. "So when I cam going to get you exclusively?"
Nicolle Payne: Daimen ran a finger of her cheek. "And what do you mean by that my sweet"
Dawn Wright: "I want you all to myself Damien." Finsihed with the books, Maeve went to sit behind the counter.
Nicolle Payne: Daimen looked down at her. "You Can''t hae me Crystal" he said bluntly
Dawn Wright: Crystal pouted. "But Damien..,"she whined. Maeve sighed and looked at the clock. 4 more hours to gp.
Nicolle Payne: "Don't whine at Me Crystal. You Can't have me. No buts about it." He said.
Dawn Wright: Crystal pouted and headed back to the main room. "I am going out for a while Maeve. You arein charge." In a huff, she walked out. Maeve said nothing.
Nicolle Payne: Daimen wanted to hit something but came into the main room and looked at maeve. "That wasn't what it looked like."
Dawn Wright: She looked at him. "I really don't care,"she hissed and looked away.
Nicolle Payne: daimen raisedabrown and stepped closer to her. "Don't you ?"
Dawn Wright: She grinned at him. "Nope." Standing, she slid off the stool and headed to the backroom to get some new age books that had to go in the window display.
Nicolle Payne: Daimen smirked slightly following her to the back room he closed the door behind them walking up to her. "I Don't believe you."
Dawn Wright: She turned to face him. "Listen I don't give a damn about you or who you fuck,"she hissed.
Nicolle Payne: daimen laughed. "I don't believe that either." He smirked.
Dawn Wright: Reaching up to grab a box, she ignored him.
Nicolle Payne: Daimens eyes trailed those curves while he licked his lips. Just to Reach out and touch her. MINE hissed through his mind. He had to have her.
Dawn Wright: Grabbing the box, she headed back past him into the store.
Nicolle Payne: daimen watched her leave and followed her out. "I Ended it with her." he said watching her from the back of the room.
Dawn Wright: Maeve put the box down and bent over to open it. "Yeah, so you ended it. Bravo fo you."
Nicolle Payne: Daimen Growled slightly but sighed. "Listen maeve i know you wanna close of all conncetions but thats taking it a little far. But What ever. Maybe see you around " He said starting to head off
Dawn Wright: Maeve watched him go. She wanted to call out to him but wouldn't. She needed no more pain in her life.
Back to top Go down
https://randomskittles.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

..Cursed.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..Cursed..   ..Cursed.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:56 pm

Daimen hesitary looking over his shoulder at her biting his lip he shook his head.
She ignored him as she finsihed the window display.
Daimen stepped out on to the path way and looked around. He ddn't wanna go back to work.
Some men passed him as they headed down the street.
Daimen watched them then thought nothing off it and continued walking
The men knew who they were loking for
Daimen Turned he felt their aura's quietly he followed after them
They spotted her in the window and smiled.
He watched waited to see what they would do. See if they were a threat.
The men decided to wait til she left and would follow her home
Daimen Stood in the shadows waiting quietly.
It was time to go and Maeve said goodbye to Crystal who was still in a huff and headed home. The men followed
Daimen followed them quietly pulling his dagger out of his boot ready.
Maeve sighed as she reached the cottage. "FInally." SHe turned and spotted three men.
Daimen hesitated. Unsure.. maybe she did know them
Maeve looked at them. THe one showed her the tattoo on his wrist. "No,"she whispered.
That was when he stepped foreward. "I hope your not upsetting her. Boy thatwould be badnews for you" he growled
Maeve looked to him. THen men turned to him. "Not your business."
"ahh but it is"
THe men turned to him and glared.
"what do you ae a problem ? im mearly trying to help a lady ut"he said dager qt the ready
THe men glared
"there"he sneered "too flabbergasted to do anything. Come on show me your worst" he laughed
Two circled him and one went after Maeve who bolted for the woods.
He glanced at the one who went for maeve but concentrated on the two cirling. "Come on ladies want to dance ?"
They attacked him, not knowing who they were delaing with while Maeve ran off from the last man.
Daimen Grinned dodgng all of their attacks he attacked back Stabbing on he left him to bleed to death then used his Freaky ass powers on the other who tried to make a stab at him.
Both were dead but the third had managed to grab Maeve and held a dagger to her throat.
daimen Ran after Maeve honing on her powers he skidded to a halt infront of them. "Lower your Weapon." He snarled.
The man shook his head no.
"DO it" He snapped. "What do you want with er ?"
"SHe is to die,he replied.
"LOWER YOUR WEAPON" he shouted. "She is not to Die she is immortal." He snalred.
The man laughed. "Oh yeah about that. This dagger was given to me by a god..so she can die.
"I Repeat for the last time lower your weaponor i will lower it for you." hesaid through gritted teeth
Hte mand sneered. "Never."
Daimen growled and lunged for the man suddenly pulling the dagger away from her throat. "Run Maeve , i'll find you." He mangaged to shout through the fight.
Maeve bolted for her cottage and the man scowled at him. "You will die."
"Why should i be theone dying when your friendsare the ones laying dead in her cottage." He said Trying to grab the dagger
The man sneered and went to attack him.
Daimen dodged the attack almost but got a huge cut down his side deeper than it looked he hissed out in pain but grabbed the dagger and stabbed the human throughthe heart before hissing out in pain as he stood and head ed tothe cottage limping.
Maeve was in her cottage, packng ready to run should she need to.
Daimen limped back into the cottage kicking the dead bodys out the way. "Maeve ?" He called out .
She heard him and came out of the bedroom. "You're hurt!"
"I'm fine.. but what are you doing ?2 He asked.
She grabbed some things and pushed him down on the couch. Taking iff his shirt, she began to chant and applied a poultice on the wound.
He winced when she pushed him down. "I'm Fine seriously. ARe you ok ?" He asked worried looking her oer.
Maeve said nothing but checked over her work. SHe had been petrified. THey had found her and it meant she needed to move again and quickly.
He Took her hands making her look at him."Maeve answer me."
Stopping, she looked at him. "I need to leave...tonight."
"And where the hell are you going to go. You can't stay anywhere near this place." He understood why. He didn't want to let her go alone
"I will go wherever I can Damien."
"Listen Maeve its dangersou out there. And Yes I know you've probably been running from them for a while but what if i hadn't shown up. You would of been Dead maeve. Like those guys in your corriedor. WHere ae you going to go ."
She looked at him and bit her lower lip. "I..I don't know."
Daimen held her hands for a moment. "We'll Find somewhere." He said stressing the We part
SHe looked at him. "Why do you want to help me?"
He Smiled slightly. "Because you don't deserve to be out alone in this world. And I Just do Now come on lets get you packed." He said standing up he let go of her hands.
Maeve watched him. "You can't be serious. He will kill you if you get involved."
daimen held out his hand for her ignorin what she said. He didn't care all of a sudden. Keepg her safe mattered.. "Come Sweet , lets get ou sorted we'll find somewhere."
Maeve took his hand. Still confused by all that had happened.
Daimen Pulled her up into his arms. "Wheres your Bag ?" He asked knowing she'd already started packing.
Maeve looked at him before pulling away and heading into the bedroom.
daimen Folowed after her , unsure where they could go. There was little places you culd hide from a god. "Finish packing And hurry. Theres no time to lose." He said.
Maeve packed what little she could. Her books, some clothes.
He Took her hand. "Have you Ever flashed before ?" He asked. It was quicker for him but he rarely used it.
Maeve shook her head. 'NO, what is that Damien?"
Daimen Nodded. "Its Just Transporting from one place to another with a flash its quicker but takes some getting used to , I'm gunna do it to get over to mine. You'll get a slight headach and feel dizzy but it quickly goes. " He said holding his hand out. "Ready ?"
Maeve took her bag and then his hand. "Ok."
Daimen squeezed her hand gentlyas he heard shouting off more men he flashed them out and to his house.
Maeve fell against him. Dizzy just ike he said she would be
Daimen held her against him for a moment. "Its ok , deep breaths and it will go." He Said sitting her down on his bed as he watched her fr a moment before packing a bag him self and pulling his phone out to make a call.
Maeve watched him as he moved about. It still confused her as to wht he would even biother to help her.
"Hey Mark I need a favour , I'm On the run ... Yes again .. Camulus. Yea I know.. Any idea where to hide ? " He said as he packed nodding. "Mmhm.. Yea we could.. Oh right.. Thats no a bad idea. Yep.. Okh thanks mark." He said hanging up as he finished packing he turned to her.
Maeve looked up at him. "Whose Mark and where are we going Damien?"
"Marks a friend Not exactly human Nor immortal. He's a .. Tme traveller ? He can flash from places like me and he's been on the run for a while. He suggested falshng back to the past. Any idea particular time wecould flash to ?" he asked.
Maeve shook her head. "None that I care to return to."
Daimen Cursed and looked at her for a moment before stepping closer to her. "Maeve , None of us like our pasts I Most of all but we need to get out of here and its harder for them t find us somwhere we're we've aready been because our scents will mix with our old ones. " he said.
She sighed. "We can go back to right after I was cursed. I lived for some time in an abandoned castle."
Daimen paused thinking for a second then nodded. "We can't stay in that castle though. We can not undr any circumstances meet our past selves. When were you gcursed ?" He asked holding his hand out to her again grabbing his bag.
Maeve spoke the year and looked away. Tired, she was so tired of this life that giving herself up to those men sounded good right now
He looked at her pulling her close to him. "Its gunna be ok Maeve. I Promise don't ever give up. OK." He said he could feel the exhuasgtion coming off from her.
"Yeah whatever Damine."
"No ! not what ever." He said determindly. "You can't give up over this Maeve. YOu cannot let them win." He said.
"Easy for you to say Damien. "
"You'd Be surprised. Come onf Little druid do this for me. For you. show them your not weak."
Maeve just glared at him. "FIne."
Daimen watched her for a moment shaking his head. He'd get her to come around. "This is gunna make you really weak and dizzy Prepare your self little druid." He said Flashing her to the year in a little Scottish village
Maeve held onto him tight as wave after wave of dinizziness hit her. Damn him for brining her back here.
He looked down at her holding her tight to him. "Deep Breaths little one." He said covering her with his arms as he changed both of their clothing to old time clothes. He looked around they were in the forest lucky enough but he could hear well enough to know tey were close to a village.
Maeve looked up at him. "Now what Damien." This was the village that she had gone to with Aidan.
"We Need to find rooms for the night. And Not the castle. Remeber what i said about not meeting our Past selves yea ?"
"Yeah I do." Not that he would recognize her from back then at all.
he nodded and took her hand pulling on his best scottish accent he walked towards the village spotting an inn. "Readdy ?" he asked looking down at her.
Maeve rolled her eyes. "Yeah whatever."
Daimen bit his lip to stopp from having ago at her. He understand why she didn't see a value in her life but shook his head. He'd get her to come around. He knocked on the door of the in. When the male opened the door he bowed slightly. "Good to ye is there a spare room for I and this lass ?" He said
The old innkeeper smile and motioned for his wife. THe elderly couple smiled. "Aye..newlyweds...we have just the room. Moira will show you." The old lady whispered a celtic blessing and lead them up some steps to a room that looked over the river not to far away.
Daimen smiled keeping maeve close to him as he walked in. He bowed slightly to the woman. "Thank you milady." He said watching her leave he closed the door.
Maeve sat on the bed and looked to him. Laying back she closed her eyes.
"Rest little druid " he mummered watching her sleep.
In her dreams she could see them..all of the that had died. Her family and friends. Tears fell from her eyes.
Daimen sat on the edge of the bed wiping her eyes gently. "Easy little druid , Rest easy." he said.
IN mind was plagued by them all. Their screams..how they aged and she reamined the same.
Daimen Stroked her hair he wanted to pull her close to him kiss her and look after her.
Maeve finally quieted down and was able to sleep in some peace
Daimen watched her for a moment before heading down to see if their was any food for them.
Moira spotted him. "Ye need food don't you my lord,"she purred. The old woman could tell what he was.
Daimen nodded. "Aye lass if you have anything it would be truy appreciated."
The old woman smiled and headed into the kitchen. SHe returned later with a tray with meats, sweat pies, bread, butter and ale
Daimen Took the tray from her. "Thank you My lady." He said bowing slightly he turned and headed back up stairs watching Maeve for a minute he wondered what to do.
Maeve turned on her side and slept on.
Daimen shook his head nad put the tray on the side table next to her watching her for a second before pulling out a laptop of his bag. As lng as no one saw it they were safe. He started to do some research on Camulus and his followers
Sometime later, Maeve slowly woke. At first she was confused and then she reliazed where she was.
Daimen looked up. "how are ye feeling lass ?" He asked.
She looked to him. "Ok I guess."
Daimen smiled looking at her. "Theres some food beside you. Eat up and keep strong." He said.
Maeve ate quietly.
Daimen shut down the lap top. "Ok so heres what i know about those followers. They assholes. "He grinned at her. "Oh and they're called Camo's , they believe that anyone who has gone against camulus deserves to die." He said.
Maeve looked at him as she drank some ale. "Really. How wonderful for them."
Daimen shook his head. "Maeve stop it. I know you don't want to be here but this is the first place they wouldn't look , and we need you safe , I'm here for you , I Want to look after you." He said sincerly going over to her. He took her hands. "Please maeve , Let me look after . Your Life is important and you need to believe that as well." He said.
Maeve looked down to his hands. "If you must then so be it."
Daimen Put her drink down and pulled her into his lap holding her. "I Want to look after you maeve." He said stroking her hair.
He was holding her and it felt... She pushed away and slid form his lap. "Damine...don't"
Nicolle Payne: He Frowned and let go of her. "Why ? " He asked wathcin her.
Dawn Wright: She stood and headed to the window. "It won't work Damien. Crystal is more your type than me."
Nicolle Payne: Daimen stood up and followed her wrapping his arms around her waist. "Your wrong Maeve." He said.
Dawn Wright: "I'm not, she said, trying to break away.
Nicolle Payne: He Kept hold of her. "You Are. I don't want crystal today was a mistake." He said.
Dawn Wright: Maeve wanted to fight him. But she was so damn tired and wanted to be held close, to be loved.
Nicolle Payne: "I know your Feelings , I can feel your exhaughtion. your lonelyness. I'm not like normal demi gods" He said
Dawn Wright: CLosing her eyes Maeve leaned back against him.
Nicolle Payne: Daimen stroked her back gently. "Let me look after you." He Mummered.
Dawn Wright: Maeve gave in and nodded her head.
Nicolle Payne: He Kissed her on the forehead.and held her close. "Would you like to go for a walk " He asked.
Dawn Wright: Maeve sighed. "I guess."
Nicolle Payne: Daimen stood and took her hand wrapping an arm around her waist. "No one can hurt you here maeve. I wont let them."
Dawn Wright: She looked up athim. Doubting him cause pain was all she knew in her life.
Nicolle Payne: He could almost read her mind sense her doubt. "Trust me. I know its hard maeve but trust me i will protect you." He said.
Dawn Wright: Maeve nodded. "Ok Damien."
Nicolle Payne: He lead her outside, Since they now dressed like the others he wasn't afraid they'd stand out but as still looking around just in case.
Dawn Wright: She took his hand as they walked. NOt really caring about much at the momet
Nicolle Payne: He Looked around. He couldn't beleive people used to live like this. "Is there a little pond around here ?" He asked her looking down at her.
Dawn Wright: "Yeah that way,"she said pointing east.
Nicolle Payne: "Come on lets go sit by the pond." He smiled leading her towards the pond.
Dawn Wright: She smiled a little and followed him.
Nicolle Payne: "so did you know many of those people" he asked.
Dawn Wright: Her eyes looked arougn. "No, I spent little time here."
Nicolle Payne: "Just staying up in that castle ?" He asked.
Dawn Wright: "Yeah until I decided to leave the area. Was for the best." Her eyes widened. "Serina,"she whispered.
Nicolle Payne: "Who ?" He asked looking around.
Dawn Wright: "My cousin." It was then she saw him. "Damien, I want to go back to the inn..now."
Nicolle Payne: He looked around and he saw her with a guy. He nodded. "Ok calm down don't draw attention to your self." he mummered into her hair stroking her back he slowly started turning her away from them.
Dawn Wright: They walked away. Maeve tried not to think about what she saw. It was him. He was ok, nothing wrong and she had been curse.
Nicolle Payne: When they were ar enough away He pulled her to lok up at him. "Who was he ?" He asked.
Dawn Wright: She sighed. "The man who seduced me."
Nicolle Payne: "Whats he doing with your cousin." He frowned.
Dawn Wright: She shook her head. "Don't know."
Nicolle Payne: Daimen Frowned looking over his shoulder. "Did you love him." He asked looking down at her.
Dawn Wright: Maeve said nothing. "Please, I just want to get back to the inn."
Nicolle Payne: He nodded wrapping an arm around her. "Do you think they'd recongise you ?" He asked.
Dawn Wright: "No, they wouldnt Damien."
Nicolle Payne: Daimen Nodded and just held her close as they got to the inn he walked up stairs with her.
Dawn Wright: In the room, Maeve lay quietly on the bed, staring at the cieling
Nicolle Payne: Daimen watched her. Dont Close up on me. He thought as he watched her he sat on the edge of the bed. "Listen its late You've had a long day .. Settle down and rest ok?" He said stroking herh hair.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

..Cursed.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..Cursed..   ..Cursed.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:22 am

Maeve only nodded and closed her eyes. Why, why did he have to be here too?
Nicolle Payne (05/04/2010 17:57:24): He stroked her hair gently kissing her forehead gently. "I'll protect you." He said as he watchd her sleep. He didn't need to sleep yet.
Dawn Wright (05/04/2010 17:59:04): In her dreams , Maeve heard Aidan's promises of love and watched as a younger her walked away from the home she had been guarding
Nicolle Payne (05/04/2010 18:01:04): Daimen stood at the window watching as it started to get dark and everyone headed to their homes.
Dawn Wright (05/04/2010 18:02:27): Maeve woke some time later and just lay there watching him
Nicolle Payne (05/04/2010 18:03:36): Daimen sat on the window sill watching the night thinking. It had been a long day fr him as well but he couldn't sleep . To much on his mind.
Dawn Wright (05/04/2010 18:04:03): Maeve quietly slid from the bed and went to stand by him. "So now what do we do Damien?"
Nicolle Payne (05/04/2010 18:06:14): Daimen Jumped slightly but looked over his shoulder at her and msiled slightly. "We either find a away to get rid of this curse or a way to getrid of the followers for good." He said
Dawn Wright (05/04/2010 18:06:49): Maeve nodded. "I see. Well you get rid of the curse. I age and die..so I guess that would be good."
Nicolle Payne (05/04/2010 18:08:13): Daimen watched her for a second shaking his head. "No thats not good maeve. I Don't like the thought of you dying." He said reaching out he stroked her cheek
Dawn Wright (05/04/2010 18:11:57): She smiled at him a little. "DOn't see why Damien."
Nicolle Payne (05/04/2010 18:14:29): He Shook his head. "Because i'm falling in love with you." He whispered.
Dawn Wright (05/04/2010 18:15:02): Maeve shook her head. "You dont want to do that Damien. I am not worth it."
Nicolle Payne (05/04/2010 18:15:40): Daimen pulled her towards him kissing her forehead gently. "Your More than worth it." He mummere
Dawn Wright (05/04/2010 18:16:10): Maeve looked at him. "You seem to think so." She placed her head on his chest.
Nicolle Payne (05/04/2010 18:16:50): He Stroked her back gently. "I know so. So Now all we need to do is get rid of these followers that seem to want you dead." He said.
Dawn Wright (05/04/2010 18:17:28): "Yeah well what can I say about that. I followed my heart and got the brunt end of the stick on that one."
Nicolle Payne (05/04/2010 18:18:45): Daimen looked down at her stroking her cheek. "We'll sort it little one. But .. I think theres something more to Aiden. Even just looking at him i could tell." He said.
Dawn Wright (05/04/2010 18:19:57): "Oh, like what? You mean he's more than a vindictive spiteful son of a bitch?"
Nicolle Payne (05/04/2010 18:20:51): "So you already know ?" He asked. "What happened ?"
Dawn Wright (05/04/2010 18:21:14): She laughed. "No, I don;t know."
Nicolle Payne (05/04/2010 18:22:05): "Then why do you say that Maeve. What happened ?" He asked taking her hands.
Dawn Wright (05/04/2010 18:38:25): "Wouldn't you say that after what he did to me Damien. I gave him a precisous gift adn what I got in return was cursed to live a lone."
Nicolle Payne (05/04/2010 18:39:20): Daimen Sat back on the window sill and pulled her on to his lap. "Did he know ? Maybe he didnt mea for you to get cursed." He said.
Dawn Wright (05/04/2010 18:40:34): Maeve sighed. "He used me Damien."
Nicolle Payne (05/04/2010 18:41:29): Daimen held him close. "How Baby ? " he asked
Dawn Wright (05/04/2010 18:42:49): "I don't know. BUt if he had cared about me, wanted me. He would have tried to find me. AFter we had sex he simply left, smiling."
Nicolle Payne (05/04/2010 18:45:51): Daimen Hugged her close to him. That Bastard. He seemed up to somethig when he was with her cousin. "Dont you worry about it now I'll find out ." He said.
Dawn Wright (05/04/2010 18:47:08): Maeve laughed. "I'm not. I dont give a damn about him any more."
Nicolle Payne (05/04/2010 18:47:39): Daimen siled and kissed her. "Its late still go back to bed." He said.
Dawn Wright (05/04/2010 18:47:57): Maeve sighed. "I don't want to." THe last thing she wanted was to relive the past again.
Nicolle Payne (05/04/2010 18:48:41): "how about i hold you until you sleep." He said
Dawn Wright (05/04/2010 18:50:49): SHe shrugged her shoulders. "I guess."
Nicolle Payne (05/04/2010 18:51:36): Daimen Carried her to the bed and sat there laying her in his arms he held her stroking her hair gently. "sleep little one. Please."
Dawn Wright (05/04/2010 18:52:17): She sighed and closed her eyes, yet she couldn't sleep.
Nicolle Payne (05/04/2010 18:52:51): Daimen just held her staring outside still
Dawn Wright (05/04/2010 18:53:41): After some time Maeve fell asleep holding onto him tightly.
Nicolle Payne (05/04/2010 18:54:14): Daimen held her close to him. Tomorrow he would go find out more about this Aiden.
Dawn Wright (05/04/2010 18:56:13): Maeve woke some time the next morning. SHe moved closer to him, just wanting to forget all this was happeninh.
Nicolle Payne (05/04/2010 18:57:19): Daimen looked down at her smiling he hadn' slept all night just watching her and planning. "Morning little one "
Dawn Wright (05/04/2010 18:57:47): Maeve sighed "Morning"
Nicolle Payne (05/04/2010 19:07:17): daimen Stoked her hair and kissed her on the lips gently. "I Do love you maeve." He said.
Maeve blinked. "Damien please you can't mean that."
Nicolle Payne: I Do Mean it Maeve , I'm in love with you." He mummered into her hair.
Dawn Wright: Maeve sighed.
Nicolle Payne: Daimen held her close to him fro a minute. "I Need to do something in a bit i want you to stay here ok." He mummered into her hair stroking it gently.
Dawn Wright: Maeve nodded. "Yeah sure." It boggled her mind that he coud love her so quickly.
Nicolle Payne: Daimen watched her for a moment before standing up he slid of the bed still her in his arms. He was going to find out What Aiden was really up to.
Dawn Wright: Maeve watched him go and yet said nothing at all. SIghing, she laid on her side.
Nicolle Payne: Daimen Kissed her before dressing. "I shall be back soon baby." He said before disapearing out going for a walk.
Dawn Wright: Maeve said nothing as he left the room. Near the town cetner, Aidan stood with his friends
Dawn Wright: laughing and tlaking about what he had did
Dawn Wright: to Maeve.
Nicolle Payne: Daimen walked following aidens voice he waited around a corner to see if they would say anything.
Dawn Wright: Aidan luaghed. "Gullable, the druid was so gullable. And for this I will be given immortality by the gods."
Nicolle Payne: Daimen Ground his teeth. That wasn't his Druid. It WASN'T
Dawn Wright: AIdan grinned. "And know the worst...she is cursed to be immortal and alone. I will be immortal with powers."
Nicolle Payne: Daimen Growled and came from around the corner Pushing aiden to the floor.
Dawn Wright: Aidan glared at the male. "What is your problem?"
Nicolle Payne: "You." He snalred standing up and pulling him up with him pushing him up ti the wall.
Dawn Wright: Aidan went to punch Damien
Nicolle Payne: Daimen blocked the punch squeezing his knuckle. "Who are you working for ?" He asked.
Dawn Wright: Aidan glared. "Back off."
Nicolle Payne: "No.. Answer me." He growled.
Dawn Wright: "Never."
Nicolle Payne: Daimen put his hand around Aidens Neck. "Answer me." He snarled.
Dawn Wright: "Never."
Nicolle Payne: Daimen Squeezed harder. "I Swear iwill kill you now. Answer me."
Dawn Wright: Aidan laughed. "No"
Nicolle Payne: Damien squeezed harder still. He couldn't kill him cause that would change all of fate.
Dawn Wright: Aidan didn't budge, didn't speak
Nicolle Payne: "dont make me do something I'd Regret." He snarled.
Dawn Wright: He still said nothing.
Nicolle Payne: "I Need an Name .. That is it Just tell me WHY the FUCK your Hurting her like this.. WHO are you working for." He snalred.
Dawn Wright: Aidan still said nothing. If he did he would loose his prize.
Nicolle Payne: Daimen Growled. "Fine.. then Are you one of his follows ?" He asked.
Dawn Wright: He still saidn othing. He was going to get what he wanted and no one would stop him.
Nicolle Payne: Daimen Sigh dropping him he kicked him in the balls hard before turning to his friends. "You didn't see your friend get beaten the shit out of." He Said before turning to walk away.
Dawn Wright: Maeve was laying quietly on the bed. SHe wondered where he went.
Nicolle Payne: Daimen Shook his head. He had to find followers and kill them that was the only way She'd be free.
Dawn Wright: Maeve stood, she was bored and wanted to go for a walk
Nicolle Payne: Daimen loked around the village. Maybe someone would know. Then he spooted them. Damn they had found her quick. Running back to Maeve he closed the doro.
Dawn Wright: She looked up to him. "What is it?"
Nicolle Payne: "We Need to leave. NOW." He said grabbing her bag making sure every was packed her did the same to his before pulling her to him and kising her. "There here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

..Cursed.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..Cursed..   ..Cursed.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..Cursed..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Randomskittles :: Role plays :: Role plays-
Jump to: