Randomskittles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomskittles

This is a Role play site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Chosen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

The Chosen - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:31 pm

Grinning, he pulled her even closer, sure she could feel what he wanted. "If you want me to stop just tell me love."

Gregori began to toss and turn, muttering low, snarling in his sleep. He had to help her, had to. Yet he knew he couldn't. If he died no one could lead the coven. He was the last of his line.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:38 pm

Clarissa Chuckled underneath him. "you haven't even started yet." she smiled rubbing up against him.

Jasmin looked up at him and saw him. She walked over to him shaking him lightly. "My Lord ? Gregori ?" she said worried. Now she was up close she could see him sweating.
Back to top Go down
https://randomskittles.rpg-board.net
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:43 pm

Dayan smiled, kissed her neck and trying not to hurt her, bit her. He only wanted a slight taste. He wasn't going to change her until she was ready. His hands touched her, caressing her.

The screams. Hiding in the hole, cramped in the dark, he could her his mother screaming. Gregori cried his dream, unaware that even in his sleep the tears were falling down his cheek. Her screaming stopped and he knew she was dead. Creaking, he heard the door of the closet open, heard them rustling around above his head. Waiting for an eternity, it was hours before it was silent again. Crawling out of the secret hole, he opened the door and screamed. His mother, once vibrant and beautiful was a headless corpse with a hole in her chest. Blood was everywhere. Greogri cried out and bolted up in the bed, staring around the room, not sure where he was.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:48 pm

Clarissa Gasped slightly when he bit her. Then she rubbed up against him smiling.

Jasmin reached out for him taking his hand. "My lord ? Its ok.. your awake it was just a dream. your fine." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:59 pm

Dayan love the way her blood tasted. Gently taking from her, he allowed himself just to feel her body against his.

Gregori stared at her for a moment. Without warning, he threw his arms around her and pulled her to him, just holding on to her. He was shaking terrible and needed the feel of another body against his to make him feel like he was grounded in the present.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:02 pm

clarissa winced when he took her but moaned with pleasure as he did and rested her head on his shoulder

Jasmin looked shocked for a moment then slowly wrapped her arms around him olding him. "i'm here for you. Its ok." she said sootheningly holding him and rocking him gently.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:05 pm

Dayan lay there holding her to him. Tkaing her had been the greatest thing he had ever done. CLarissa was amazing. And she was now his. "DId I hurt you love?"

Gregori closed his eyes and breathed in her scent. Trying to calm down. It had been centuries since a woman had held him. Sex was something he had done only once when his transformation had occurred. "All whom I love die,"he whispered. "I am poison to all."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:09 pm

Clarissa shook her head. "Nay you did not. I'm fine." she smiled wrapping her arms around his neck she rest her head on his chest. "I Want to spend the whole day like this" she smiled.

Jasmin shook her head. "Nay your are not. what about the ones around you ? what about Dayan ? What about Arina and maxim ? You care for them do you not. and yet here they are." she said holding him gently.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:17 pm

DAyan grinned. "Then we shall love." Yeah, spending the whole day loving her sounded good to him.

Gregori held her close. "Loving and caring are two different things."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:21 pm

Clarissa smiled and closed her eyes nuzling her head into his neck smiling at him. "Dayan ?"

Jasmin shook her head. "Not it isn't. Loving and caring is the same thing. to love someone you care for them and to care for someone you love them do you not ?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:23 pm

"Yes my love?" Dayan was head over heels for her. SHe was his, he would be alone no more.

Gregori looked into her eyes. "No, not like the love of a family, or a mate. THose things will never be mine. I will have no more blood spilled because of me."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:31 pm

CLarissa smiled up at him. "I think.. I know I love you." she said reaching up she kissed his cheek trailing to his lip nipping them slightly she licked his lips.

"But isn't the people around you like your family ?" she asked as she ran her hands through his hair she smiled at him. "You derserve love as well."
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:37 pm

Dayan grinned. "That is good my love. I love you, only you Clarissa."

Loving the simple contact she was giving him, he laid his head on her shoulder. "No, I do not view them as such. This way nothing can happen to them." His breath was warm on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:45 pm

clarissa smiled. "Do you think.. I could possibly be your mate ?" she asked wondering.

Jasmin shivered at his breath sighing. she continued to run her fingers through his hair."I shall love you Gregori. even if you cannot love back." she said.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:49 pm

DAyan grinned. "I think so. I know so. You came here and foudn me, chose me, yes you are my mate."

Gregori sighed. "NO one can love a monster." He rubbed his face against her neck, his fangs throbbing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:55 pm

Clarissa smiled wrapping her arms around him tightly. "I love you. I do." she said lookig up at him. "I want to stay here with you." she said.

"You are not a monster Gregori." she said kissing his forehead gently holding him close.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:58 pm

Dayan was happier than he had ever been. "You..you need to talk about all this to your brother love. I do not like him and you not talking. Family is very important."

Gregori laid back down, still holding onto her. He was trying to ignore how she made him feel but it was damn hard.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:01 pm

clarissa sighed and nodded. "You wil come with me wont you ?" she asked looking up at him. She didn't want to go alone. Yet she was scared her brother would loose it again. but she wanted to go see her little sisters again.

Jasmin lay with him watching him she looking into his eyes and smiled slightly kissing his forehead gently. "Do you want me to leave you to go back to sleep ?" she asked. He looked tired.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:09 pm

Dayan nodded. "Of course my love." He kissed her gently.

Gregori shook his head. "No, no more sleep. I cant relive it again." WAnting to touch her, feel her, he closed his eyes, trying to control his body.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:11 pm

"Might we go now ?" she asked siting up slightly. She wanted to get it over and done with now.

Jasmin soothed him gently. "Ok .. don't worry you don't have to go to sleep yet. Come lets go get you a drink yes ?" she said running her fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:15 pm

Dayan nodded. "If it would make you happy love sure."

Gregori nodded. Her hands felt so good, so perfect. He wanted her hands on him alone, wanted her for him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:17 pm

clarissa smiled. "You make me happy dayan." she smiled getting out of bed she leaned down and kissed him again. "I need to go up to my room to dress." she laughed.

Jasmin smiled and climbed of the bed keeping hold of his hand she helpd him off the bed and waited for him to dress.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:20 pm

Dayan shook his head. "Watch this." SNapping his fingers, a beautiful red dress appeared on the bed with matching slippers.

Gregori reluctantly let go of her hand and headed to put on a shirt. Once it was on, he turned to her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:23 pm

Clarissa looked down spinning slightly she smiled. "Its beautiful dayan. thank you." she said walkin over to him she kissed him hard. "Shall we go then ?"

Jasmin smiled and held out her hand when he took his she walked outside into the hall with him. "Perhapes you should lead the way as i don't know where i'm going." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:28 pm

Dressing, he stood and took her hand, leading her out of the rooms.

Gregori thought about it. "My solar would be the best place. THey are uneasy when I show myself at any time other than meals."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chosen
Page 7 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next