Randomskittles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomskittles

This is a Role play site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hidden Agenda

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hidden Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:41 am

Roxanne was sitting at the bar drinking when her boss approached.dressed in black standing at 5'11" She had long red hair that cascaded down her back No Man would turn her down. She downed her drink and looked up at him. "God Can't i get a break ?" she sighed. Issac let out a snarl. "Don't piss me off demon. Your close to being kicked out as it is. With all your mishaps. " Roxanne sighed. "Fine. Is there anything i can do for you SIR ?" she asked. Isaac Growled and took hold of her Wrist holding it hard. "Yes actually there is. This is your last chance Roxanne. You Do this and i will Reconsider kicking you out of here. There Is a Half human in new York with Druid blood in him. I want you to find him before his 27th birthday , And get his powers as they come. Seduce him , torture him , Do what ever , Just make sure i get those powers and soon. Or your out by your self. And we Both know you can't handle that." He Said letting go of her wrist and pushing her away from him. "27th Birthday Roxanne. Or your out of here." He said before disappearing.

Roxanne sighed and ordered a drink. she'd Get on that tonight.
Back to top Go down
https://randomskittles.rpg-board.net
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Hidden Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:11 am

They were yelling..again. It seemed to Liam that no matter what he did, Sera was never happy. He got her the dream house she always wanted. A big 3 floor colonial mansion with a pool, jacuzzi and she was still miserable. She walked around with an 8 carrot diamond engagement ring and she was still miserable. Her problem...his job. It kept him working at home in his office. He was a lawyer, criminal defense attorney. She screamed at him, grabbed her purse and bag and left. Liam sighed and flopped onto the couch. Sera was not coming back, he knew it. Liam closed his eyes and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hidden Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:18 am

That Evening Roxanne was sitting in her office in her apartment typing searching for this so called Male. The good thing about her computer would search through everyone and beep at her when it found a possible match. Being A Demon she had her own powers. Being a Sleep demon meant she could go through peoples dreams , doing good or bad or just being there. She didn't do it often but it was her job. Standing She went and grabbed a cup of coffee and came back to a beeping computer going over to it she smiled. Liam Cooley. Lawyer. 26. Engaged. Hopefully this was her man. taking a sip of her coffee she sat down at the sofa and closed her eyes getting into position before chanting a spell she found her self in his dreams.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Hidden Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:24 am

Liam was at his desk in the office, going over a very important case that could make or break his legal career. It was late and he was missing some paperwork. "Marge,"he yelled for his secretary. His diamond blue eyes raked over the paper and he pushed a hand though his jet black hair. "Marge,"he yelled again. The firm had saddled him with the old bat as punishment he figured. "Where are the interrogatories on the Manson case?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hidden Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:29 am

Roxanne heard his voice and grinned. Snapping her fingers she Dressed into a short black skirt with black heels and white revealing blouse. She had her Red hair clipped up. She was going to seduce him. Much more fun. She walked in and smiled. "Looking for these ?" she asked snapping her fingers as a file appeared in her hands.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Hidden Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:35 am

Liam didn't even look up but extended his hand. He was so wrapped up in his work that he didn't even realize it wasn't Marge's voice. "Just hand them over Marge, no time for small talk." The case was going to trial in two days and their were issues with some of his client's answers.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hidden Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:38 am

Roxanne Chuckled looked around the office. It was cluttered with paper and rubbish everywhere. She couldn't even she see his desk. She smiled and snapped her fingers and Everything disapeared apart from the file in her hand. she walked over and placed it on his desk smiling.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Hidden Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:44 am

Liam blinked. "What the bloody hell,"he hissed. The paper he was reading merely vanished before him. He looked up and blinked. Hell that wasn't Marge before him but some...newbie. Maybe an intern, he mused, a sexy one at that. "Give me the file lass, I've got work to do,"he said, holding his hand out. Blue eyes raked over her body and he thought about her in his home...his bed. He smiled at her, his trimmed goatee framing his lips.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hidden Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:48 am

Roxanne Smiled and handed him the file. She looked around the empty office. "You know.. Its much cleaner with out all that crap here. Plenty of room for... Stuff." she winked.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Hidden Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:25 am

Liam looked at her then opened the file. "Yeah well, I don't have time to clean in here." Damn he was so screwed thanks to his client. He closed the file and rubbed his throbbing temple.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hidden Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:26 am

Roxanne snapped her fingers and a chair appeared infront of his desk she sat down infront of him smiling. "The Names Roxy. You Should Take a break." she said.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Hidden Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:29 am

Opening his eyes he looked at her. Red head, he had a thing for red heads. "Yeah well, no time. Need to prepare for this case, research, write up my opening comment." Yeah, too bad he was busy, otherwise... Then again the firm had a policy about dating fellow employees.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hidden Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:31 am

Roxanne Rolled her eyes and Snapped her fingers and the next thing he knew they were both at a empty beach and she was wearing a bikini her red hair loose he was dressed in shorts. she licked her lips. Nice body. The wind blew her hair as the sound of the sea crashing behind them with sea gulls above them. "there isn't that relaxing." she grinned.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Hidden Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:17 am

Liam looked at her. "How the hell did you do that lass?" Though he didn't mind looking at her body. Oh she was nice, real nice. Liam tried to think about his job. He had to get back there and get going on this
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hidden Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:23 am

Roxy Grinned winking. "Magic." She laughed. "Come on Liam. This is a dream you can do anything you want." she grinned snapping her fingers they were dressed again and back in his Office.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Hidden Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:28 am

Liam looked at her. "Magic? Now you are talking like me granny did in Ireland. There is no such things nor do my dreams contain lasses such as yourself." He sat back down in the chair behind his desk and watched her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hidden Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:33 am

Roxy Sat down and grinned. "Oh Really ? Well what about demons , And gods ? And angels , or even witches ?" she asked. "If there is no such thing , then how ocme i can do this ?" she asked snapping her fingers making his office back to normal with all the files he needed in front of him.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Hidden Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:35 am

"I believe in nothing but myself, what I can see and feel. As for what ye did lass.. As you said it's a dream and in dreams you can do anything." He grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hidden Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:38 am

Roxy grinned and walked over to him she reached out and stroked his leg seductivly. "WEll you See Me. And Now you feel me , so I Must be real and if i can do those things then i must be .. magic.. But then this is your dream and you could be making this all up. Besides its time for you to go now. Your Alarms going off." she grinned.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Hidden Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:44 am

It wasn't his alarm but his cell phone. Liam bolted up on the couch, sighed and answered his phone. Stadning, he closed it and headed for the door. He was needed back at the firm. Scowling, he got in his car and drove away, thinking of Roxy.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hidden Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:46 am

Roxanne leaned back on the sofa laughing to her self. He was blind to this world. Well She'd change that soon enough. A couple more visits to his dreams and she'd find out if it was him with the druid blood. she hoped so though she had plenty of other males popped up in that time.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Hidden Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:52 am

It was after midnight when Liam returned. Shucking his jacket and tie, Liam headed to the kitchen to grab a beer and watch some late night tv before heading to bed. Tomorrow was Saturday which meant time Liam would be spending the time in his office working hard.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hidden Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:56 am

Roxy was sitting in his chair at his desk waiting for him when he fell asleep. her Feet Propped up on the desk she smiled as he came in. "And how was your day liam ?" she asked grinning.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Hidden Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:01 pm

He glared at her. "Ye again lass. Look can I be just left alone? The day has been long and hard and I just want some peace."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hidden Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:04 pm

Roxy looked around the office. "And your going to relax here ? Do you understand the meaning of Relaxing ? There is a difference between work and home." she said not moving from her place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hidden Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden Agenda
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Randomskittles :: Role plays :: Role plays-
Jump to: