Randomskittles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomskittles

This is a Role play site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Chosen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

The Chosen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:12 pm

Dayan only grinned.

Gregori sighed, stood and looked towards his home. "you may stay as long as you wish with us after the birth of the young." He wanted to say stay with me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:54 am

Clarissa pouted. "You are so evil my lord." she smiled and finished eating then grabbed a chalice of wine.

Jasmin Frowned and watched him bowing her head low. "As you wish my lord." she said. He obviously didn't want her to stay because of him.
Back to top Go down
https://randomskittles.rpg-board.net
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:11 pm

Dayan watched Clarissa. SHe would be his..had to be.

Nicu looked at her, sensing her displeasure with him. "I...I want you to stay. But I will not force you to. It is not in my nature to do so. " He reached out and gently touched her chin, so her eyes met his.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:58 am

Clarissa looked up athim. "i'm ready to go when you are dayan." She smiled.

Jasmin looked in to his eyes and smiled. "I shall gladly stay for you my lord. You do not have to force me to do anything." She said.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:50 pm

Dayan stood and took her hand. He lead Clarissa down to his rooms. Smiling, he closed the door and turned to her.
Gregori nodded and sighed. Daylight would be coming soon. "Come, I will show you a room."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:53 pm

clarissa smiled at him looking around his rooms. They were So Tidy. she walked over to him smiling.

Jasmin stood and smiled. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:00 pm

Dayan grinned and pulled her to him. "So what do you want from me Clarissa? Tell me and it will be yours." He knew what he wanted. Her.

Walking back in through the hidden passage, Gregori wondered where to put her. The only room open was one that was across from him that hadn't been used in years.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:05 pm

clarissa bit her lip looking up at him smiling. "I want to be yours." she said quietly.

Jasmin followed him quietly watching him. something seemed odd about him now.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:08 pm

Dayan smiled and licked his fangs. "I will make you happy Clarissa, always." Reaching out, he gently touched her neck.

Opening the door to the room, he scowled. It was horrible. "Listen you can stay in my room until I can get someone to clean this up."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:11 pm

Clarissa shiverred slightly smiling. "You know i never thought i'd want to be with a vampire." she said quietly chuckling slightly.

Jasmin looked it. It wasn't that bad but she would rather stay in his room. "Where would you stay my lord ?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:14 pm

Smiling, he bent down and kissed her gently. "You will find it to be quite pleasing."

Gregori thought about it. "I can stay in my solar. I have slept there before." In honesty, he wanted to stay with her. Something about her made him want to throw her over his shoulders and make her his.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:18 pm

Clarissa looked up at him through her eyes lashes smiling slightly she kissed him back. "I Do hope so." she smiled.

Jasmin frowned. "Is there not enough room in there for two ? If there isn't then i can clean that room and stay there. I Shan't want to intrude." she said.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:20 pm

Dayan smiled, picked her up and carried her to his bed, Gently, he laid her down.

Gregori looked at her. "THe bed is king size but people will talk. I am unmated." Hell, he wasnt sure he could behave himself with her there. Looking at her neck, he felt his fangs throbbing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:23 pm

Clarissa Shivered again. she had never been to bed with a man. Let alone a vampire. She looked up at him outstretching her arm to reach for his hand.

"Then my lord either we share the bed or i shall try and clean up that room. but i shan't intrude into your room." She said curtly curtiesing.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:25 pm

Dayan took her hand and laid on the bed next to her. "WE will take this at whatever pace you wish Clarissa."

Gregori sighed. THere was no choice. "You can stay in my room." CLosing the door, he wandered down the hall and opened the door to his room. A king size poster bed lay in the middle of the room.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:27 pm

Clarissa smiled and cuddling up to him she rested her head on his chest. "I haven't been to bed with a male before. I Fear to think what Jason would say to this" She smiled.

Jasmin followed him. "then you shall be staying in your room as well yes ?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:31 pm

Dayan thought about it. "He will not like it. If you do not want to Clarissa we do not have to yet. I will not force you into something you are not ready for."

Gregori closed the door behind them and nodded. Heading over to the bed, he pulled off his boots than his shirt. He laid the shirt on the back of the chair. NOt realizing in doing so he was showing her his scars.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:35 pm

Clarissa shook hier head. "He shan't control my life any more. I'm Nervous Aye but i don't not want it." she said her finger tracing ip and down his chest. she looked up at him smiling.

Jasmin was pulling of her own shoes and jacket when she saw his scars she watched him. and wanted to go over and touch them. Relising she was staring she turned away and continued tkaing her shoes and jacket off leaving on her dress to sleep in.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:37 pm

Sitting up, Dayan removed his shirt and laid back down. "DO what you wish Clarissa." He would give her the power to lead.

Gregori sighed. He ached all over. Turning to look at her, there were more scars on his chest. Leaving on his pants, he climbed onto the bed and waited for her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:42 pm

Clarissa looked down at him she wanted to so bad but she was so scared. "I-I- I can't" she said quietly looking away ashamed.

Jasmin climbed into the bed ad well looking at him she smiled nervously. "Good night my lord." she said.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:46 pm

Dayan looked at her. "What not? Simply follow what your heart wants you to do Clarissa."

Gregori nodded and with a wave of his hand, the candles were out. Laying there on his back, he stared at the cieling, thinking of the female next to him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:48 pm

Clarissa looked up at him. "I-I'm scared" She siad trembling she rested her head on his chest. "I just want to sleep.2 she said.

Jasmin turned on her side curled up a bit she closed her eyes and was soon asleep.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:51 pm

Dayan nodded and pulled her to him. "Then sleep."

Gregori lay there watching her sleep. Unable to sleep, he slid off the bed and headed to a chair by the fireplace. Lighting a candle, he sat down and picked up a book from a nearby table
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:52 pm

Clarissa smiled and closed her eyes falling asleep in his arms.

Jasmin mumbled in her sleep turnng she shivered slightly.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:54 pm

*************next day*********************************

DAyan slept, holding her close.

Gregori closed the book and stared at the fire. He never slept. When he did, the nghtmares came.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chosen
Page 5 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next