Randomskittles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomskittles

This is a Role play site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Chosen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Chosen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:23 pm

"What were you going to tell me yesterday ? Please tell me ?" She said smiling up at him as they twirled.

Jasmin took a step back seeing that he was angry. "I Was Just coming to see what was wrong ?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
https://randomskittles.rpg-board.net
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:24 pm

Dayan sighed. "Don't worry about it. It was merely a foolish thought."

Gregori winced when she backed up. "Nothing you need to worry about." TUrning he headed down the fall, his massive shoulders sagging.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:27 pm

CLarissa Frowned. "Tell Me Please. I don't care if it was foolish i would like to know." she insisted.

Jasmin Followed him. "Then why is it that you look ike you've just had your heart broken ?" she asked as she had to jog to keep up with his big steps.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:31 pm

Dayan sighed. "Just wondered if maybe a monster like me had a chance with someone like you."

Gregori sighed. "My time is up. Once Ariana has the baby, I will pass leadership to Dayan and go into the sun."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:35 pm

Clarissa reached up and cuppedhis face in her hands. "You Are Not a Monster dayan. Far from it. Aye i admit i thought that before i met you properly but Now. Now thay i know you. I know you are not a monster." she said.

"But My lord you cannot." She gasped. "Why would you give up like that. Why not try ?" she said.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:37 pm

Dayan smiled, bent down and kissed her gently.

Gregori sighed. "I have held on for as long as I could. I have one month left. There are no more in the village of eligible age. My time is done." His father's words rang in his ears. You will never know love..you are a monster.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:40 pm

Clarissa gasped silently when he kissed her then kissed him back smiling.

Jasmin was about to mention her half moon on her ankle when the bell for Dinner rang. Sighing she lookedup at him. "would you care to join me for dinner my lord " she asked.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:43 pm

Hearing the bell, Dayan sighed. "Dinner time." He wanted her for dinner.

Gregori looked at her. Feeling he had nothing to loose he nodded and walked with her to the dining room. Heads turned as he entered with her but Gregori did not look. He held a chair out for her next to him. WHen she sat down, he sat in the chair at the head of the table.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:45 pm

Clarissa Smiled. "Brillant I'm Starving" she said with a grin and took his hand walking with him towards the hall.

Jasmin smiled at him when everyone started coming in.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:46 pm

Dayan smiled as they walked in. He sat down near Gregori and some unknown female. He noted how Gregori seemed so more tired than before.

Gregori watched them enter. "Dayan we must speak after dinner."

Dayan nodded and began to eat.

Gregori ate little, having no appetite.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:49 pm

Clarissa smiled and began to eat quietly.

Jasmin looked over at the couple that came in and guessed that she must be clarissa who he was talking about. Suddenly it all clicked for her and she felt so sorry for him. Having a female reject him for another male. She couldn't understand why.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:52 pm

Dayan watched Clarissa as she ate. He needed to get her alone again after dinner.

Gregori snarled something under his breath, stood and stormed out the dining hall. Heading out into the night, he needed to get away, far away from it all.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:53 pm

Clarissa looked up when Gregori left then turned to Dayan. "Aren't you going to get him ?" she asked.

Jasmin's eyes followed after Gregori and she stood forgeting about her meal and ran out after him.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:55 pm

Dayan shook his head. "No. Nothing I say or do Clarissa can make this any better for him. I only wish he could find a mate. But time is not on his side."

Outside in the night air, snarling, he punched the keep wall, succeeding in only hurting his hand. Closing his eyes, he tried to keep the pent up pain inside.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:58 pm

clarissa shook her head at him. "If your not going to talk to him then i shall. We cannot let him be so anry and hurt." she said.

Jasmin walked over to him. "My lord ? are you ok ?" she asked walking straight up to him.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:59 pm

"Clarissa don't. Right now...the way he is..it's best this way. SOmetimes a male can not find a mate and they make the choice to walk into the sun. Gregori has made that choice. I have seen the look in his eyes. No amount of talking will make it better for him."

Gregori turned and snarled at her. "Leave me be." He stormed further away from the keep and into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:04 pm

clarrisa sighed and went back to her dinner. "Very well. ItsJ ust i Feel bad for him. Because i was bought here to be his mate was i not and now i want to be y-" she began then shook her head and went back to eating. Aye she wanted to be his mate but she didn't understand it. She used to think vampires were so evil so much that she swore to her self she wouldn't even socialize with one and here she was. Not only socializing but talking and eating and kissing and dancing with one. one that she had quite quickly fallen for.

Jasmin Shook her head. "I Shan't my lord. I Know your angry and i understand that now. But I cannot let you walk into the sun wth out looking for anyother ways. For any other females. What if you found one with in the week ?" she asked unsure where she was going this. then she knew exactly where she was going with it. "My Lord i must show you this. Maybe it will help." she siad lifting the hem of her skirt up past her ankle.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:06 pm

DAyan heard but said nothing. "Umm you were brought here to be one of our mates. Either mine, Gregoris, Kristoph or Max's. "

Gregori turned and looked in shock. Bending down, he traced the moon with one finger. Her skin was so soft.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:08 pm

clarissa put down her knife and fork and turned to him. "I Want to be yours." she whispered oh so quietly.

jasmin shuddered slightly at his touch smiling she felt like she was going weak at the knees.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:11 pm

Dayan leaned closer. "Are you sure Clarissa?" His heart was beating loud and his fangs were lengthening at the thought.

Gregori looked up at her. "How can this be?" Was it possible, could she be his. He remembered there were still two others unmated and he stood. "All this means is you can be someone's mate. THere are 2 others besides me without a mate. Maybe you will be one of theirs. Females do not like me. I know the stories among the coven. THey think I like men. Women fear me."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:13 pm

Clarissa smiled at him nodding. "Very sure Dayan. Extremly sure." she smiled.

Jasmin sat down so she could look him straight in the eye ."Aye but i do not fear you. I want to welcome you with open arms. I do not believe the rumors."
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:15 pm

Dayan smiled. "After dinner I want you to come with me Clarissa."

Gregori looked at her. "Why would you do that?" He had to admit. Maybe she could be.. SIghing he looked away.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:18 pm

Clarissa Raised a brow. "Where are we going " she aksed.

Jasmin moved so she faced him again. "Because MY lord. Everyone deserved to be loved. You included." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:21 pm

Dayan smiled. "You'll see."

Gregori looked at her. "I must be dreaming."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:02 pm

Clairissa continued to eat chuckling. "OH come on .. one clue ?" she grinned.

Jasmin shook her head. "You are not my lord."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chosen
Page 4 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next