Randomskittles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomskittles

This is a Role play site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Desired

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dark Desired Empty
PostSubject: Dark Desired   Dark Desired Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:01 pm

Eric was sitting on one of the table looking around. He was opening up the bar for the first time. The grand opening of Dark Desired. him And Jacob had worked weeks.. No Months to get htis place perfect. All the hired help would be here in little over an hour to help start up the buisness. Over the past week HE and jacob had hired a handfull of waitors and waitresses a band and a chef. He Just hoped everything went right tonight. Looking around He frowned. Where was Jacob. That boy always seemed to be off doing something.

Danny was sitting on her bed in the new flat they moved into a week ago. She was brusing her hair. and smiled to her self. Tonight she was going out. She wanted to explore this town and after unpacking and getting settled in tonight was the night she was goin to do it. Layed out on her chair was her black short dress with black shoes which went well with her long strawberryblonde silky curly hair.
Back to top Go down
https://randomskittles.rpg-board.net
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Dark Desired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:03 pm

Jacob grinned as some of the new waitresses came in. Yeah they were hot, smokin. He spotted one with red hair and headed over to her.

Tiona had gotten the job two days ago and made sure she was on time. SHe didn;t stand out among the other girls. SHe was more plain, on the small side. Men didn't notice her unless they wanted something. THat really pissed her off.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dark Desired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:08 pm

Eric saw Jacob and watched him walk over to the waitresses and rolled his eyes following after him he grabbed his shoulder and pulled him away. "Don't even start. they are here for a job and not your.. Piss arsng around. Seriously. Try pull like a normal guy and doo it tonight at the grand opening with NONE of our waitresses. Understood? " he said seeriously. The Females didn't need to be bother by Jacob.

Danny finished brushing her hair and pulled it up into a twist on the side as it hung loose adding some clips and make up she dressed. She was meeting tiona down at the bar she was working at first before she wenton exploring the rest of the town.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Dark Desired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:12 pm

"Ahh come on Eric. I mean she;s a red head. You know what they say about them in bed." He grinned at his old brother.

Getting her tray, she waited to be told where she was going to work tonight. THis place worked for her. The pay was good and the hours good and not far from her new flat with Danny.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dark Desired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:17 pm

Eric Hit him on the back o the head. "Stop thinking about down there for one Bloody minuete. These waitresses have to work here And i'm not firing them because you've slept with them. I Swear eric i find out you've done any of them and your dead." He glared and walked out. Seeing all the waitresses he smiled and waited for them to silence. "Hey Ladies and gentlemen and let me welcome you to Dark desired. Tonight is the grand opening and i expect its going to be pretty busy so unless told other wise take your breaks at the scheduled time and stay around the tables area. I hope we can all work well together and get along well. If you have any problems come see me or my brother Jacob." He said indicating his brother.

Danny finished dressing and walked outside making sure she locked everything up she climbed into her mercedes to cruise around the city for a bit.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Dark Desired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:20 pm

Tiona sighed. Yeah, bars were not her thing but there was no where else that would hire her. She looked at the two males and said nothing. One girl leaned in towards her. "Damn they are fine."

Jacob watched the red head. He'd get around Eric somehow.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dark Desired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:50 am

Eric smiled at them all. "Ok If there are no questions get to your staitions and lets get this party started. Remember i Want you to have fun as well and enjoy your self but .. Not too much fun you still have a job to do." He smiled and jumped of the stage to let the band set up he walked over to jacob. "Tie your hair back and go do the front door. No one underage steps in this place and if they do your dead." He Grinned before heading off checking that everything was sorted he looked down at his watch looking at the seconds ticking away untill 9. 5..4..3..2..1! He Montioned to Eric to let them all in and the music was pumping alread.

Danielle found the club easy just by the line of it. Parking her car she climbed out and headed to the back of the Queue as they all let in. as she came closer to the body guard she had a feeling she'd be questioned about her age.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Dark Desired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:08 pm

Tiona took her stuff and headed to her assigned spot and watched as people came in. Taking orders, she got right to work. The music made her feel good,something she hadn't in a very long time.

SIghing, Jacob did as told. He sent those under age ones away and let in the ones who were over 18. Once in a while, he looked for the red head and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dark Desired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:11 pm

Eric Skimmed through the crowdes and the waitresses and watiors stopping at the bar. Stoppin at Tiona he smiled at her. "Everything going ok here ?" he asked kindly. He didn't want to be seen as an asshole caleless barstard of a boss and he wanted the place to get well.

Danielle walked into the bar skimming around the crowd it was a pretty awesome place.Sitting down at the bar she ordered a drink.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Dark Desired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:19 pm

Tiona smiled shyly. "Yeah it's going good."

Jacob smiled at some leggy blondes. Yeah this was the life.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dark Desired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:27 pm

Eric grinned and patted her on the shoulder. "Great. Your Doing great. Keep it up." he said and smiled and headed off over to jacob. Coming up behind his younger brother he smiled as the ladies came through. "I hope your not just letting the pretty ones in." He laughed.

Grabbing her drink danny saw Tiona and headed over to her. "Hey This place is amazing aint it ?" she grinned. "Hows your night going ?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Dark Desired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:44 pm

Tiona smiled. "Ok I guess. Place isn't too bad. The bosses are nice." She pointed toward the door, indicating Eric and Jacob. The main boss was pretty hot in her eyes but he was her boss and well, she wasnt exactly normal. "I get my break in 1 hour."

Jacob laughed. "You know it Though that red head really has my attention. THink she'd give me a shot?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dark Desired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:50 am

Eric Rolled his eyes Hitting him on the back of the Head. "No. Just give up seriously. There are plenty of ladies around. Brunettes , blondes , I think i've even seen a redhead or two. Just Not one of our waitresses." He Glared then smiled shaking his head.

Danielle Grinned. "Excellent. I'm Gunna grab my drink then head off into the crowd for a bit. Meet back here in an hour ?" she asked. When tiona Nodded and went back to her work She downed the last of her drink and headed into the crowd to dance.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Dark Desired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:14 pm

Tiona watched her go. She wished she was more outgoing like Danny. Men noticed Danny, flocked to her, but never to Tiona. SIghing she headed back to work.

Jacob grumbeled. "Whatever." A movement caught his eye and he watched a read head move to the dance floor. Smiling wolfishly. "Later bro."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dark Desired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:17 pm

Eric laughed shaking his head. At least he was going for the actual Partier and not his waitresses. Sighing he took over front door checking ID as he glanced aroudn the club. Maybe He and Jacob were gunna get something from out of this.

Danny danced out on the dance floor grinning she was having a heck of a night so far and it had only just started. She Desereved a break before she had to go on running again. Though it should be ages before they found her. she was in a different county. in a different time
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Dark Desired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:21 pm

Tiona took orders, brought drinks and placed the fake smile on her face. All around her people were having fun. It was an alien concept to her. Fun was something she was never afforded. Same with love. SHe watched as one of the bosses made a bee line for Danny and sighed.

Jacob headed over to the female. "Hey, you are one lucky lady."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dark Desired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:24 pm

Eric Smiled at one of the employees as he took over IDing people. He headed over to the bar to help out behind their and saw a redheaded waitress coming back over he leaned over the bar and grinned. "You know your aloud to have fun to." he said.

Danny looked over her shoulder and grinned she stopped dancing and turned to face him. "I Knew that already but why you telling me this know." she asked laughing.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Dark Desired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:26 pm

Tiona looked at him. "Who said I wasn't?" She handed him the order and watched Danny. Yeah never be like that, she thought, not in a million years.

Jacob grinned. "Cause I like pretty little red heads and can buy you all the drinks you want. What do you say hotness?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dark Desired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:30 pm

Eric grinned as he did the order. "Because your fake smiles are real shit. Don't worry i ain't gunna tell you off. But remember to have fun as well. Whens your next break ?" He asked.

Danny looked him up and down with a Side grin on her face. "I Say the names danielle danny for short." she smiled holding out her hand. "But call me little again and i'll kick your ass bakc to the stone age." she chuckled smiling sarcasticaly.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Dark Desired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:33 pm

Tiona looked at him, upping one eyebrow. "In a half hour."

Jacob grinned. "Oh fiesty, I love it. Name's Jacob. I'm own this bar with my brother."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dark Desired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:36 pm

Eric Grinned. "Perect. I don't normally do this with my employees but let me buy uyou a drink PLease ? It might perk your day up a bit." he said with a cheeky grin.

"Well plesure to meet you jacob but just because you own the bar with your brother doesn't mean i still can't kick your ass to the stone age. Now how about a drink ?" she suggested with a smiled. Fiesty. Suited her to the core. She was one of the rare good witches that were fiesty the rest were prancy lancy.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Dark Desired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:38 pm

Tiona shrugged her shoulders. "Sure I guess."

Jacob grinned. "My pleasure hotness." Oh this one was real nice. Perfect, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dark Desired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:45 pm

Eric grinned and handed her her order glancing over her shoulder he laughed. "Jesus christ he's pulled already. My brother must be the fastest guy to pull." he grinned turning back to her. "Here in an hour yes ?"

Danielle smiled and followed him back to the bar she looked him up and down and sensed it immediatly. He was no Ordinary human.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Dark Desired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:48 pm

Tiona merely nodded, took the drink and headed back out to the floor. Yup she was no Danny and might as well give up on the thought of ever being like her.

Jacob grinned as they got to the bar. "What ya want hotness?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dark Desired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:49 pm

Eric watched her walk off then headed over to his brother and the female he picked up.

Danielle leaned over the bar to see the drink board closer then leaned back. "I'll Have a bloody mary." she said a smile playing on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Desired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Desired
Page 1 of 37Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next