Randomskittles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomskittles

This is a Role play site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Desired

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dark Desired - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:47 pm

Eric glared. "And your break was over when my was and looky here i'm back at work so ma-" He said as he began then frowned and sniffed. "Shit ! you been shifting around a human ?" He Growled glancng over jacobs shoulder.

Danny raised a brow and watched sayingn othing. She'd learnt to mask the scent that was hers.
Back to top Go down
https://randomskittles.rpg-board.net
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:50 pm

Tiona headed to a table where some male shifters were. One looked at her and smiled. "Hello hello. A pretty little one just like us boys." Tiona rolled her eyes.

Jacob whined. "She knows what we are bro. She can't be human, just can't be. So go back to your dull boring life. It's not my fault you are too picky to land a female."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:54 pm

Eric glared. "Boy don't make me hit you. How do you know she wasn't tipped off by someone in the club and thought heck i'd love to see that and Maybe even Get a video." he Snapped sarcasitaclly. "Can you Sense anything Different on her ? Cause i sure can't and she LOOKS pure human to me." He Growled.

Danny rolled her eyes and turned looking at al the painting in the room while they had their 'disscusion' She was tempted to mention she was in the room.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:56 pm

Tiona took their orders and went to walk away when the one that had eyes her grabbed her wrist. "What about you and me go somewhere...private?"

Jacob rolled his eyes. "Lay off..or better yet get laid. That would solve your problem ya know." He walked over to Danny. "Hey sorry about my stick in the mud brother."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:58 pm

Eric growled. "well don't blame me if she has you ending up lying in a ditch. Your Break is over can you get back to work." He said turning on his heel he walked back to the bar scowling. Yea jacob was write she wasn't human. Though he sensed nothing special about her he could just tell. She was something more.

Danny turned and rolled his eyes smiling. "No big." she said turning back to the paintings. "These are nice."
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:00 pm

Tiona looked at him. "Sorry but no." SHe tried to move from him, but he pulled her closer. "I am not asking you I am telling you."

Jacob sighed. "My mom did those when I was younger. She use to love to paint. I got to get back to work. Maybe we can get together after the bar closes. I can do some more shifting, show you something really special."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:08 pm

Eric glanced around the club seeing Tiona he smiled to him self then frowned seeing a pack of shifters on holding her wrist he scowled jumping back over the bar he headed over to them coming up behind Her he placed his hand on her shoulder glarring at the pack leader who had his hands on her. "Lucas would you mind letting go of my waitresses wrist." he glared.

Danielle turned and nodded. "Sure if i'm still here. If not then maybe we'll just have to bump into each other sometime. Then i can show you something special of my own." She grinned. "Lo Lo Bromios" She smiled before walking out. Lo Lo Bromios was the only way to tell if someone was a witch if they had masked their scent because it was a chant well known in the Supes world that witches used.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:13 pm

THe male glared at him before letting Tiona go. "This is going to all fall on you when they figure out what we are, what you are. Though I must admit, your waitress is real hot. You know gorgoues. I can pay you a hell of a lot more than he is paying you." Tiona glared at him, moving back against Eric.

Jacob stood there dumbfounded. A witch. He grinned. THere were stories about witches and he was determined to see if they were true.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:17 pm

Eric found him self wrapping an arm around her waist protectively. "But the thing is lucas you have to pay more because no one wants to work for assholes like you." He said simply shrugging. "As for them figuring it out. Loads of humans know what we are and i don't see any riots. So no this isn't going to fall on me. Now either leave. Or leave my waitresses in peace." he snapped.

Danny walked out of the adjoined house and spotted Tiona who seemed to be ok so headed out of the bar into her car and drove around for a bit. she didn't want to go to bed just yet.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:23 pm

She looked down at his arm about her waist. SHe liked the feel of it and almost wondered if he liked it to.

"You know you can forget those drinks. But listen babe. You can find me anytime at 5th and Meeker STreet, place named the Den." He and the men with him stood and left.

Jacob sighed and returned to his spot by the door. Man he had to see her again. Was itching to see her again.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:26 pm

Eric glared as they left. God he hated those bloody shifters. Thats why half of the population that know about Supes hate them. Because of assholes like that. Lowering his arm he looked at Tiona. "You get anymore problems like that call me.

Danny continued to drive in her open top the lights illuminated on her car.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:33 pm

**********************later that night**********************

THe bar was closed and TIona was doing like the others were..cleaning up. The night hadn't been bad. Once they were all done, people began to leave. SHe watched one really pretty human go up to Eric.

"Hey, umm I was wondering if you and I can get to know each other real well. I'm Candy by the way. And I tasted as sweet as my name."

TIona rolled her eyes and grabbed her coat and keys and headed for the door.

Jacob grinned as the red head approached. "Well have a good night pretty thing. Hope to see ya tomorrow night." His mind was still on Danny.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:37 pm

Eric look her up and down then shook his head. "Not interested sorry." He said as he watched the last of the staff leave. Locking up he turned to jacob. "Not a bad night for a grand opening ay ?" He said as he looked up at the watch. 5am Damn that was the only late night he was doing. Tonight he just wanted to crash out and sleep. tomorrow he'd worry about the books and everything else. Luckily tomorrow was their day off.

Danielle was in her room on her side sleeping in her clothes. she'd be out round some other clubs and had trugded in abotu three. which was a little to late for her but she was sure she'd survive.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:41 pm

Tugging her coat tight, Tiona started the long back to the flat. Well, apparently Eric was not interested in her or he would have made a point to catch her before she left.

Jacob sighed. Danny hadn't come back. "Nope not bad at all." Tomorrow night he would troll the city to find her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:43 pm

The Next day eric woke up around 1 pm lunch time. Sittin up in his bed he yawned and stretched peeking out side he cursed when he saw the rain. God damnit. looks like todays one of those hotchocolate by the fire days. He thought as he climbed out of bed.

Danielle was sitting in the living room watching the storm smiling to her self. Today she felt like staying in.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:45 pm

Tiona sat on her bed in her room, a book by her side. THe rain made her edgy and she wanted to run somwhere. It made no sense. SIghing, she headed into the kitchen for a cup of tea.

Jacob was up in the living room pacing. All he could think of was her. What the hell, he thought. No woman ever made him feel like that.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:52 pm

Danny looked over her shoulder and saw tiona smiling. "Hey Girl. Good night last night. What time did you get in ?" she asked laughing .

Eric headed downstairs passing the living room he stoped and raised a brow in confusion at jacob. "What are you doing ?" He asked. "you'll wear the rug out." He said pointing to the floor.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:54 pm

Tiona sighed. "Some time after 5." She headed into the kitchen.

Jacob glared at his brother. "Please. Just go back to your room and leave me alone." Snarling, he headed into his room, slamming the door.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:00 pm

Danny stood up and followed her leaning on the counter. "Damn and your awake now ? I'd still be sleeping" she laughed.

Eric sighed and followed at his brother knocking on the door. "Jacob whats wrong with you man ?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:08 pm

Tiona sighed. "YEah well, just chalk that up to the long line of differences between you and me." She grabbed the kettle to make her tea.

Jacob said nothing, turned on his stereo to drown out Eric's knocking.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:09 am

Danny scoffed. "It's not that long Tiona. If your making one. Can you make me one ?" she asked.

Eric cursed. "Don't make me break down this door Jacbo Chasley !" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:27 am

"Yeah sure I'll make you one." Tiona didnt care what Danny said it didn;t matter. Tiona was one shifter who had a snowballs chance in hell of being like her friend.

Jacob snalred and opened the door. "What is your problem Bro! Leve me alone."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:43 am

Danny smiled. "You up to much today if the rain stops ?" she asked.

Eric Glared. "I want to know whats wrong with my Brother ? So don't snap at me like that."
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:46 am

Tiona shook her head as she poured the hot water into two cups. "No nothing at all. No work tonight."

Jacob looked at him. "I want to be left alone, that ok with you?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:55 am

Danny sighed. "Pretty boring evening then. I'm gunna do some more researching." she said. She'd been Researching into the people that had been chasing her and her old family.

Eric shook his head. "Fine when your ready to stop being a bastard i'll be in the bar office if you need me." he said turning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desired   Dark Desired - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Desired
Page 3 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next