Randomskittles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomskittles

This is a Role play site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dragon's Keep

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

The Dragon's Keep Empty
PostSubject: The Dragon's Keep   The Dragon's Keep Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:21 am

Kyera was in her hut at the edge of the village which was on the outskirts of Coventry in england. The Year was 1756 so if anyone found out she was a witch she'd be double dead because some already knew she was a vampire. She licked one of her fangs. She needed to find a way to feed soon. she wasn't sure if she was strong enough to go out of town again. And her potions weren't going to keep her strong. pulling out one of her spell books she flopped down onto one of the chair and started flipping threw it when her cat Bynx came up rubbing up against her leg leaning dwn she scratched behind Bynx's ear. "Hey Bynxie I'll get you somrthing to eat in a moment." she siad and went back to reading
Hakan lay on his bed, his friend Jared glaring down at him. "WHat were you thinking? Damn I need to get the healer." Hakan glared as Jared headed out of his room. He had been training some of his men and one had accidentally gotten him in the side with a sword. He wanted to healers.

Jared headed to get her. Entering the woods, he knew she was Hakan's only chance to live. He knocked on the
door of the little hut.
Kyera Looked up with a frown and putt her spell book down Muttering something to make it all disapear. That was the last thing she needed someone to figure out she was a witch they'd burn her at the stake. Picking up bynx she walked to the door and opened it slightly. "Yes M'lord ?" she asked. He wasn't a peasant his clothes were to smart for that. But she didn't suspect royalty as such. Because it was unknown to her what he was she called him lord out of respect.
"I am in dire need of your services." He bowed low, showig respect for her. Jared had heard the rumors and knew some were true. "The lord of the keep is hurt and I can think of no one save you who has the ability to save him. He will give you whatever you ask."
Kyera Raised a brow. "Hurt ? May i inquire how ?" she asked opening the door wider. She was also the Villages Apothacary even though many didn't come to her which was why she was a little
"He was sparring with his men and one of the new guys accidentally got him with his sword in his side. Please help him. Though the ungreatful bastard probaly doesn't deserve it he is my best friend."
[
"you should Watch your language m'lord. Goodness knows what it might attract." she said before letting a subtle nod. "Very well let me go and get some of my healing ingrediants and bandages." she said closing the door she put bynx down on the chair. "stay there bynx i shan't be long." she said grabbing her bag and placing inside something for the wounds and some bandages before opeing the door again to greet the male. Closing it behind her she followed him. "Might i inquire but won't His lordship be displeased that i have come to help him. I've heard he's not to keen on us lowly peasants." she said.
Jared sighed. "That is an outright lie. Hakan was once a peasent himself. He's just...people don't understand him as I do. He's a loner is all. Not comfortable in his own skin." They headed back to the keep. Jared glared at the gaurds who stared shocked he would bring her back. They headed up the stairs and toward a heavey oak door. "He can be..grouchy." Jared opened the door and waited f
for her to enter.

Hakan opened his eyes. The dragon within stirred at the wonderful heather like scent of a female.
Kyera Hesitated for a moment before walking in with a low bow. "M'lord i'm here to help if you should let me." she said her voice timiid even though she wasn't afriad of the male. she Kept her fangs hiden at all Times even while she spoke, She'd learnt to do that since she was young. Even though she suspected his lordship knew about her.
Hakan's eyes flashed as the dragon checked in. "Do as you will,"he replied. SOmething about the female rubbed him the wrong way. SHe was hiding something but damn her body was hot. Even the dragon thought so.
Kyera Nodded slightly before going over and opening up her bag. she lifted his top slightly and gasped silently. His Body was muscular and toned. Noticing she was staring she bent her head low for a moment. "Forgive me M'lord." she said before pulling out her herbs and mixing them together then cleaning the wound while the herbssettled before putting them to the wound and wrapping bandages around his waist and side. Cleaning up she Put everything in her bag and stood.
Hakan watched her work. He wanted to reach out and touch her hair, pull her to him. Odd, he thought. "What do you require in return for you services." A flash of lighting filled the room and thunder boomed.
"I seek Nothing M'lord except the peace and quiet of my own home." she said before looking up when she saw the flash and heard the thunder.
Hakan knew the storm would be bad. "Stay here until the storm ends. I can not send you home in this."
Kyera lowered her head. "I Cannot accept M'lord. I Shall be fine. I have seen through many storms before. I Bid you Good eve." she said before slipping out of the room and rising the hood of her cape and walking home. The rain hadn't started Yet.
"Stupid stubborn female." Hakan sat up. Really pissed. ANyone he tried to help or be nice to seemed to always treat him like that. Snarling, he tried to get out of bed only to have Jared try and stop him. "Hakan?" He glared at his friend. "I need to stretch my wings. The storm will help. No one will see me." Hakan stood and wandered out onto the balcony of his room. Stadning on le
ledge he jumped tkaing his dragon form and flying into the night
The Rain started as she was half way home. She cursed and picked up her pace. as she Reached indoors she pulled off her cape and let her hair down into ringlets. pulling the herbs out of her bag she put themaway and went over to bynx who was still lying asleep on the chair. she smiled and picked him up into her arms. "Hello Bynx I had the most interessting off visits just now." she said to her cat carrying him to the window she looked out and watched the rain fall.
He soared over the forest, dark eyes searching. The female angered him as others did. THey didn;t eve give him a chance. FUck the world he thought. If he didn't give a damn so much about the people in his care he would leave.

Kyera was not like your average Witchr or Vampire. She had powers beyond them. She could make things happen with a thougt. She had to be concentrating mind you and they weren't very important things. But she could change things with the weather. and Read peoples thoughts and feelings. She closed her mind off to most of the peoples thoughts and feelings. but when the weather was like this.. A Smile played on her lips as she made another flash of lightning high lighting the the sky full of Dark grey clouds and heavey rain. Outside she could it as it hit the puddles. As she looked up as the lightning highlights the sky she saw a shape. Darker than the clouds and moving. Thinking Nothign of it As it disapeared she sighed. Sooner or later she'd have to try and make the rain lighten up a bit because she needed to go to the village to pick some more herbs. Though she knew the villiagers didn't like her.
Taking full advantage of dark sky, Hakan soared through the rain for some time before heading back to the keep. As he approached, he took his human form and landed in his feet on the balcony. Jared stood waiting for him and frowned. "SHe si going to be pissed with you." Looking down he noticed the work she had done was all gone and the wound was seeping blood again.
looking up to the sky she focused her mind and let the rain die down before pulling on her cape again and pulling up the hood. "I shall be back in a bit bynx" she said before making her way into town. she recieved many stares and glares from other Village people and the odd hiss of 'vampire' come out of their mouths filled with so much hate she could pull the energy from it. Buying some herbs she placed them in her bag and handed the keeper the money and headed back out to town. Unlike real vampires who couldn't touch day light at all she was only half vampire the ther half of her was a witch. Not that any of the town villagers knew that. So even though she had the fangs and the need to feed off blood the day light problem wasn't so bad but she had to be causious when the sun hit her directly because her skin would sizzled and burn.
She continued to walk back home past all the villagers and their sneers and back to her little hut. She placed her new Pestal and dish on the side and started unpacking all the herbs and meat she was going to have for her dinner.

Jared headed to get her again. Stopping he knocked on the door. Hoping the black eye he was now sporting was not going to impede her coming to help.
Looking up from her unpacking she sighed. Today she was rather popular muttering a quick spell everything went bakc ot its normal place and the place looked normal. Opening the door again she frownedat the male she'd seen once before but this time with a black eye. Oh Dear. "May i help you ?" she inquired.
"It seems lord Hakan has need of your services again. Will you come?" Jared smiled rather sheepishly at her.
Kyera raised a brow. "Might inquire to how and why he needs my services and to the black eye ? would you like me to put some herbs on that as well to help the sweeling go down ?" she asked picking bynx up as he came to entwin himself between her legs.
Jared smiled at the cat. "Umm I can't tell you why really but to say he opened the wound again and my eye is fine."
Kyera scowled as she stroked Bynx. "Well He should of known better than to go out doing stuff when he's in bandages." Sighing she put bynx down on the bed and gathered her herbs and banadges into her bag again before slinging it over her shoulder and leaving closing the door behind her. "And how did you get the black eye ?" she asked as she followed him
:
AS they walked to the Keep he sighed. "I told him that and well..we kinda fought. Nothing new at all. DOn't mind him. He is very grouchy all the time. Kinda feel bad for him." He lead her inside and to Hakan's door. "Umm I'd knock first."
Kyera lowered her hood again and knocked waiting. Grouch all the time. and here she was for the second time healing a wound.
Hakan hissed when he realized by her scent who it was. His hair was damp and hung loose around his shoulder. No shirt on, only his breeches he sighed. "COme in,"he growled.
Kyera rolled her eyes slightly before walking in. Biting her lip when she saw him she sighed and looked into her bag taking out the herbs again. "I've come to heal your side again. But i tell you now m'lord this shall be the last time for me to heal the same wound in the same day only hours after i came to heal it the first time. When you are wounded you rest until it is ok to take of the bandages . I Will no Waste my Resources on some silly man who can't listen to instructions." she said.

Snarling, he glared at her. "Do what you will and leave then. Or do nothing. I care little for anyone or anything that tells me what to do or how to live my life." He stalked over to the window and glared out. "Do as you will it matters little to me."
Ready to let her powers out on him she remember her place and lowered her hed slightly trying to control her angry yet when she spoke it clearly showed in her voice. "I Beg for your forgiveness m'lord. I'm Not telling how to live your life. Simply suggesting what normal people would do when they are Wounded then stating fact that i shall not repeat this again and waste my resources. Now if you don;t Mind m'lord would you please take a seat so i can see to your side. Again." she said through gritted teeth

He laughed. "I am anything but normal." He sat down. Freak, he thought. Thats what you are and that is why they don't like or trust you.
Kyera said nothing as she applied the herbs onto his side again thicking them more than last then appliin the bandages. She was Far from normal her self but at least she had the common sense to stay unadventurous when wound. "If I May M'lord i advise you to find your common sense and use it. I would advise you don't do anymore wildness for a while while your wound heals;" she spat at him while she pack up and went to leave.
He glared at her. "What does a woman know of common sense. You are the one who walked out into a storm."
Kyera Turned to glare at him. "And yet here i am still alive and well. Not even a could. The common sense i use is to wear my cloak around my shoulders and a hood upon my head to prevent me from getting too wet." she said and walked out.
Hakan watched her go. WHen the door closed, he picked up the jug of water that was on a nearby table and hurled it at the door.
Kyera Jumped when she heard the jug of water smash behind her but raised her hood on her cloak and walked back to her hut . walking in she picked up Bynx and got ready for bed. She'd had had enough for on day.
Jared sat in the great hall eating with the rest. He knew Hakan would never come down. He always ate alone. People called him evil, teh devils spawn. JAred knew that wasn't the case. He jsut wish Hakan could find a woman who would love him.
Bynx was on Kyeras Lap as she read through one of her spell books. Today was a day that she would just relax with her books and bynx. She was coming down with a slight cold from being caught in the storm.
SOme had finally gotten tired of it and decided to go after the vampire. One of those who cared for Kyera ran to the keep. FIding Jared she told him. He jumped up and headed to find Hakan. He was sitting in his room. JAred told him and Hakan snarled. "Stupid humans always afraid of what they do not understand." Quickly pulling on his boots he headed out. CLimbing onto his horse he headed to s
top them.
Kyera was cooking when she heard a slamming knock on her door. mumbling a spell to hide all her spell books she picked up bynx and went to open the door.
A big male grabbed her and yanked her out to choruses of burn the witch. He pulled her by her hair to a pole with some wood under it. Tieing her up he grinned.
Kyera screamed struggling against the pole. "I'm not a witch. I'm Not." she Shouted and prtested. They'd found her out. How she didn't know but they had. Kyera contiuned to protest until her screaming and protesting was drowned out by the chourus of cheering.
Hakan rode into the crowd. People screamed and got out of his way. He rode up to where she was tied Drawing his sword, he sliced through the ropes pulled her onto the horse with him. "What the hell is wrong with you. Did you forget I am the lord. It is I who reigns judgement?" The people looked at him. "She returns to the Keep with me where I will dole out her punishement accordingly." Sna
Snarling, he turned the horse around and headed back to his home. Once they were out of ear shot, he spoke. "There is no punishemtn but act with me in this and you will be safe. I promise you."

Kyera Bowed her head slightly. "I understand thank you for saving me back there." she said quietly. No matter how much she was in his gratitude she would not apollogise for last night.

Hakan stopped the horse briefly, shocked by what she said. "umm your welcome." THey reached the keep and he whispered in her ear. "Rember to play along." He got down from the horse and grabbed her. THrowing her over his shoulders he headed up to his room. Closing the door behind him with his foot, he placed her on the floor gently.
When they got to his room she smiled slightly. "your an amazing actor. " She smiled. "so what now ?" she asked.
Hakan shrugges his shoulders. "I keep you here for a few days. Make them think Im hurting you. THen I let you go. I'm sure we can make it look like I hurt you."
She Nodded her head. "With out actually hurting me right ?" she said nervously. She wasn't sure what He believed about her but she knew many feared her or hated her.
Hakan scowled. "I never hurt women." SNarling, he walked over to the window. FIgures, he thought. Just like everyone else. SHe probably believed all the stories she heard about him.
Kyera nodded and stood up stretching slightly. "Do you believe them. What the villiagers say about me ?" she asked.
Hakan said nothing, his back to her. "I believe what my eyes see not words spewed in fear by idiots and fools."
Kyera hesitated for a second. "And what do your eyes see ?" she inquired. She had to know. Because if he believed or found out she was a witch or a vampire he would have her hanged or Burnt at the stake like the villagers wanted.
He turned and looked over his shoulder at her. "There is much you hide from me, from this world. Whatever it is you have your reasons and I am not going to try and squeeze them out of you. We all have things we hide." He turned away to look out the window again.
She watched him for a moment. He spoke as if he had something to hide as well. Well she would do the same and not squeeze it out of him. He acted like he didn't want her here so she would stay for as long as she had to then leave. .
Closing his eyes, he tried to get her scent out of his head. He had been without a female way to long. "Are you hungry? I will have my people bring some food for you and you will sleep in here tonight. I will have them bring in a straw mattress for you to sleep on." Yeah he was cold and cruel, but he wasn't that cold.
Kyera shook her head. "I'm Fine thank you. I Appreciate your generosity. Most would of left me tied there." she said closing her eyes she sighed. She wondered about Bynx that cat had been with her since her parents passed away.
Sighing, he stalked over and opened the door, yelling for food to be brought up. Instantly people jumped to do his bidding. Scowling, he turned and headed over to his bed and sat down, putting his head in his hands.
Kyera opened her eyes and looked over at him over her shoulder. "Are you ok ?" she asked. Curiousity had gotton the best of her and she opened her mind slightly to see if she could find out what he was thinking.
His head hurt bad this morning. He was tired and slept little if at all. He trusted only Jared so sleep was something he rarely got. He heard her words and nodded his head slowly before looking up at her.
She Frowned. "You Don't look ok. You look tired To be truthfull." she said quietly not letting on she knew he was tired.
He sighed. "Yeah I am. But I am lord here so my needs go after my people's. Even if they hate me,"he muttered.
"Why would they hate you ?" she inquired.
He laughed. "Like with you they believe all they hear. They think I'm the spawn of the devil. That I eat babies and children and defile virgins."
Kyera wanted to back away from him but they were Just rumours. Just like her except. The rumours about her were true. She changed the subject. "So May i inquire about how your going to go about Making it look like you'veh urt me ?" she asked nervously.
He scowled. "Well I have a whip i can hit the mattress with and you can scream. They will think Im hurting you."
Kyera nodded. Sounded so simple so easy. Yet " What about marks won't they be looking for markings on my skin." she frowned. She was still rather worried he'd find out about her and she'd die anyway.
He thought about it. "I don't know. You have any ideas?" His head stilll hurting, he laid back on the bed just as a knock came to the door. Standing he opened it to see a servant wench who trembled. He moved aside and let her enter. She placed the food on the table and ran off. "Come eat."
Kyera walkedover and sat at the table to eat. She shook her head. "None m'lord." she said. "You should rest." she suggested.
He watched her sit down. "I do not have time to rest."
"it doens't matter whether you have the time or not m'lord if you need it you need it. you should have others to help you." she said as she reached out timidly for a carrot.
He watched her yet said nothing. "There is only Jared that I trust and he can not do it all either."
"Well then you need to learn to trust others m'lord.she said and munched on her carrot quietly.
He snorted. "Yeah right easier said than done." He stared up at the cileing. HIs dragon stirred and he tried to calm it. The female in the room had it's attention. "Tell me about you."
Kyera bit her lip. "I'd rather not if it was all the same to you m'lord." she said. She'd tell him and one thing would slip out then he'd either be angry or scared.
"You speak of trust and yet you don't trust."
Kyera shook her head. "Well I've learnt not to trust people it always gets my tied to Stakes or dunked in rivers M'lord and truthfully i'd rather not go there again." she said. how could she trust him. He was so Cold and Cruel looking.
Hakan said nothing merely lay there quietly. THe woman pissed him off and yet he found her attractive.
She Finished eating and sat there quietly. How she wished she had her books. Or at least bynx. She wondered what the horrible humans had done to her cat.
Hakan's eyes dropped and he fought the sleep he needed badly. "IS there anything else you need?"
Kyera shook her head. "But you need sleep M'lord you look like oyur about to drop." she said.

Hakan fought it still, lashing out at her with his words. "And I am supposed to sleep trusting someone I know nothing about is in the same room. You could easily kill me."
She glared at him. "Then I shall leave. Why don't you just put me in a dungeon like you told your people ?" She lashed back wishing she could mutter the words to make him sleep but then he would surely know what she was and have her killed.
Hakan sat up and looked at her. "I told you I wouldn't hurt you and you have my word."
"Yea wel Many people i know haven't kept their word." she spat standing up she walked over to the other side of the room and looked out th window.

He watched her, feeling horrible and that pissed him off. "Look, I'm only saying this once. I had a real bad experinece where someone I trusted to watch my back turned on me and the end result was not pretty." WHy the hell was he telling her this.

Kyera said nothing for a moment as she stared out the window making it rain. "Ditto." she snaped out. "Don't you have any guest bedrooms you can stick me in then ?" She asked not looking over her shoulder.
He looked at her. "No. Putting you in one I risk keeping you safe." He wanted her with him here. Stading he pulled off his shirt, his back to her, forgetting about the dark scars that marred it.
"Well then your going to have to learn to accept My word that i won't kill you aren't Y-" she started before turning around she saw the scars that marred his back and gasped silently. "..-ou"
Hakan swayed briefly. He had gone days without sleep and it was taking it's toll. "Yeah I guess."

"Then Sleep M'lord." she said. As soon as he laid down she silently said a spell the would let him sleep well and dreamlessly with out any nightmares to inturupt his sleep.
Hakan woke, bolting up in his bed. What teh fuck, he thought. Looking around his room in the dark, he spoted her sleeping on the floor. Snarling to himself, he walked over and croached over her. Touching her forehead, he noticed she was warm. Hakan gently picked her up and laid her on his bed. He opened the door and demanded a bowl of cold water and a cloth. When it was rbought to him, he closed the door and went to her side. SItting on the bed next to her, he dipped the cloth into the water and dabbed her forehead.
Kyera's eyes fluttered open ever so slightly it was so cold in this room she pulled her self into her self more and wrapped her amrs around her self.
Hakan placed a blanket around her and contiued to dab her forehead. The female was sick. He headed back to the door and orered some tea and some broth brought up for her.
she watched him. "M'lord ?" she asked confused. Why did she feel so Ill ? She'd never once been ill in her life. she chuckled to her self slightly.A Doctor type person ill.
"Shh little one...rest rest." A servant came with what he asked for. He reached behind and held her up. Taking the bowl he brought it to her lips. "Drink."
Kyera Eyes the bowl weirily she'd never drank something she didn't make her self. she wanted to learn to trust him.
"It is nothing but broth." Lifting it to his own lips, he sipped a little. "Nothing to harm you see?"
Nodding she drank from the bowl and let a little sigh of relif as it went down her dry throat .
Hakan had no clue why he was doing this. Just he had to. WHen she was done, he smiled. Actually smiled. "Good kitten." He grabbed the cup. "Drink."

Kyera Drank from the cup then closed her eyes slightly.
Hakan watched her. "Rest kitten, rest. No harm shall come to ye."
She kept her eyes closed and slowly fell asleep. Not once before had she been ill and never again shall she bee. she hated the feeling of it. all of her sense off thoguht all of her mind in a booggly.

Hakan perched himself by her side refusing to move. It pissed him off that one female could do this to him.
Kyera Woke up the next day and the sun was shining brightly and a ray of sun light literally just missed her arm. ducking under the covers she stayed out of the sun light.
Hakan had pulled up a chair next to the bed int the night and was sleeping in it.

She peeped from out under the covers staying well away from the sun light and looked over at him. she smiled slightly. time and time again she'd been ever so greatful. the first time for saving him from the villagers and agan for nursing her back to health.
He opened his eyes slighty. Seeing she was awake he smiled slightly. "How do you feel?"
Kyera smiled from under the blanket. "As right as rain thank you m'lord." she said.
Odd, he thought. "Is something amiss?"
"Oh! No no everythings fine. perfect even." she smiled fakely.

He looked at her. "You lie." Grabbing the bed curtains, he closed the side facing the sun and stepped to the other side so she could see him. "Better?"
She nodded slightly. "Yes. Thank you m'lord." she said quietly. He'd suspect what she was now. maybe he'd realise she wasn't full vampire then he'd find out what the other half was. She knew coming to this town was a mistake
Hakan sighed. "You have nothing to fear from me kitten. I will not harm you nor will anyone else. You are under my protection."
Kyera frowned. "but you know what i am now m'lord. what part of me is." she exlaimed.
"Do I?" He sat next to her on the bed, saying nothing, his face impassive. "I told you I do not believe what I hear only what I see."
she frowned again. "did you not see that ?" She asked. Why else would she hide under the cover away from the sunlight ?
"I see you hide from the sun. SO tell me why. Show me kitten."
She gave him a harsh stare. "Can i trust you ?" sbe asked.
Hakan sighed, gettting a little pissy. "I could have easily killed you as you slepy, thrown you in my dungeon had you tortured and beaten senseless." He stood and turned his back to her. Fuck why would no one trust him. "It matters not to me if you tell me."
Kyera frowned. He did have a point.Yet he stil had a chance to do that and even now when he found out about her a more legitimate reason. "Very well m'lord. But i beg you please do not open the curtains i will show you the other way." she saidl
He turned to look at her. His eyes cold. Hakan was please she trusted him but there was no way he would show it.

she hesitated then opened her mouth smiling slightly to she her two pearly white pointy fangs.
He showed no suprise on his face. TO be honest, nothing surprised him. SHit he was a dragon. "So you have fangs? That is supposed to make me feel how?"
kyera glared at him. "fine don't give a shit.Its not like i want you to in the first place."
He merely stood there. "I just asked how you want me to feel about this,"he snarled. Hois own eyes flashed yellow briefly. The dragon did not like how he was acting toward her and wanted the female to know its presence.
"and maybe i don't know how i want you to feel about this." she snapped back Not noticing his yellow eyes. "When ever someone finds out that i'm a vampire they want me dead. they're scared of me. But theres you Your Not scared of me like i couldn't harm you. Well sorry ot rain on your parade buster but i more than likely could so don't go around acting like nothing scares you because there a things in this world more powerfull than dragons." she snapped.
He upped one dark eyebrow at her. "NOthing scares me. Harm me. I don't care anymore," He turned his back to her again. THose tell tale scars so vivid even as old as they were. THey were the reason Hakan was the way he was.
She watched him. "Well maybe yu should care, Here you have a whole kingdom to run. God knows maybe you'll knock some sense into them. you know what though they were right. I Am a withc as well. which is how i kmow what you are. But maybe you should tell them thatnot all witches are bad." she said.
Hakan laughed. "As if they would believe me. I have had many attempts at my life by my own people kitten. They hate me for what I am. They smile and simper to my face but when I turn my back their claws come out."
Kyera sighed plopping back down on the bed in defeat. "that all that humans are. Back stabbers. My mother use to say trust no one. not even your self. " she sighed and leaned back.
"Are you hungry?" He was sick of this life, sick of it all and wanted nothing more than to leave but he had obligations.
She shook her head. "No Not really. Have you slept any better ? " she inquired.
His only response was a shrug of his shoulders. Hakan wanted to climb into the bed and pull her to him but he resisted.
Kyera sighed and closed her eyes leaning bakc against the bad. "Any genius idea's yet m'lord ?" she asked.
"No none I am afraid." Hakan sat on the edge of the bed, his back still to her. He wanted to lay down and sleep
Kyera wanted to reach out and touch his back. "I can heal them you know. your scars m'lord." she said
He looked at her over his shoulder. Dark eyes watching her. "It matters little to me kitten. They are who I am." Though without them maybe he stood a better chance of finding a mate.
Nodding she sighed and leaned back watching him. "why do you call me kitten ?" she asked.
Hakan shrugged his shoulders. Not really sure himself.
Kyera Frowned again. The past couple of days had been strange.
Hakan sighed and looked at the wal, running down a mental list of what he had to do today.

Kyera watched him. "Howlong do i have to stay here for then ?" she asked.

Taking a deep breath, Hakan was exhuasted and his body ached from sleeping in that chair. "A couple of days."
Kyera Nodded. Then she could go find bynx. She watched him. "You know you still like awfully tense and tired. Maybe you should lay down and relax a bit. Here Let Me H-" she said going to reach for his shoulders to massage them.
He snarled at her, his eyes flashing again.
Kyera glared at him. "Get over your self already. all i'm trying to do is help you out a little bit." she said and reachd for his shoulders anywy
Her hands...instantly he mellowed. Never had anyone talked to him like that. Not even Jared. Hakan found he like it though he wouldn't tell her that. She was so unlike the human females he met. SHe was independent and not afraid of him.
Kyera continued to massage his shoulders gently. "I told you. I Won't hurt you , you know." she snapped at him.

He wanted to snap back but oddly foudn he couldn't. Instead he remained silent, acutally enjoying her touch.
Finishing she climbed off the bed for him to lay down and smiled. "Sleep M'lord." she said and said her spell to help him sleep.
Hakan woke later that night and looked around for her.
Kyera was sitting at the window again watching the sky as she turned it gray and msde it rain.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

The Dragon's Keep Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon's Keep   The Dragon's Keep Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:47 am

Kyera was sitting at the window again watching the sky as she turned it gray and msde it rain.
Hakan watched her before sliding off the bed. THe dragon wanted to go to her, hold her but the human remained still
Kyera turned her head at the sound and smiled. "Hi."
Hakan looked at her. His dark eyes raking over her body before he nodded. A nock came to the door and he turned to answer it.
She turnned back to the window watching the rain silently
Hakan galred at the man as he handed him a letter. "A..A...message from the King m'lord." Hakan took it and closed the door. He wondered where Jared was. Opening he read the message. Scowling as he read it more, his anger rising.
Kyera looked back at him. "What is it ?" She asked concerned.
Snarling still he sat on the bed. "The King has dereed that to keep my lands and titles I must take a mate."
"Well surely thats not a problem for you m'lord." she said turning back tothe rain. She waved her hand slightly and the rain calmed down but clouds still stayed.
Hakan noticed how she controled the weather and said nothing. "Well it is."
SHe turned back to him. "And why is that ?" she asked.
Hakan looked up at her. "Women fear me. I do not want a women who cowers when I look at her. I want a woman who is an equal, strong when I need her to be, smart." The thought of bedding a woman who would cry just looking at him made him sick.
"You know you should maybe ease up on the harshness and then maybe just maybe women won't fear you M'lord." she said sarcastically.
Hakan glared at her. "You think I have not tired that. The last female I tried to woo ran screaming from the Keep. They think I am a monster and nothiging I say or do will change that."
Kyera glared back at him. "Because you tend to snap at everyone trying to help you." she glared.
Hakan snarled at her but said nothing. He stood and headed to a pitcher. PIcking it up, he poured the water into a nearby bowl. Putting the pitcher down, he put his hands in the bowl and splashed the water on his face. THis was his worse nightmare come true
Turning on her heal she loked back outside. She was fed up of being here. He may of helped her after she was ill but he snapped at her time and time again. Why would any emale want to be with him.
Whiping his face off, he turned to her. Glad her back was to him, she coud not see the pain etched on his face. If she only knew, he thought.
Kyera sighed."Can you just get on with punishing me m'lord i need to go find my cat." she said bitterly.
He winced. "I will talk to Jared, maybe he knows a way. " He put on a shirt, the though ot punishing her, even pretending to making his stomach sick. "I have matters to attend to but I will send someone up with food for you." He said not another word but left the room.
Kyera frowned watching him leave. She shouldn't be so cold to him. But he was just as cold. Yet he didn't feel it when he took care of her.
Hakan spotted Jared and pulled him into his solar. "WE hae two problems." He told JAred evetyrhing. Jared began to laugh at the thought of his friend marrying and that pissed Hakan off and in no time they were wrestling on the floor.
Sitting on the floor crossed legged she sighed mummering slightly. Hearing a puring she looked up. "Bynx ?" she said as the cat was sitting opposite her his tail swishing. she smiled and pulled the cat into her lap stroking him.
Jared glared at Hakan. Both were bruised and bloody. "SHe's going to love this,"Jared said. "Can't wait to get her hands on me." Hakan snarled and attacked him again. His hands around Jare's neck, he hissed. "You will not touch what is....."
HIs voice was off, more the dragon then human nad Jared stared in shock.
Kyera Sighed and curled up on the floor with bynx sleepng next to her and closed her eyes. She wished his lordship would get on with punishing her. He may say he would never hamr her but she learnt not to trust anyone
Hakan let him go and stalked out. Jared followed, knowing where the lord was going. Jared also knew there was something more going on with the lord and the witch. He followed Hakan back into his room. "You left her sleeping on the floor,"Jared hollored.
Jumping she opened her eyes startled pulling bynx to her.
Hakan snarled at Jared. Jared looked back at him not phased. "Umm we seem to need your help again."
Frowning she sat up. "Have you opened your wound again ?" she scowled
Hakan said nothing. His face was badly bruised and bloody as was Jared's.
Kyera scowled. "And ytalk to me about common sense. " she glared going over to them both she looked at Hakan then Jared. "M'lord if you want me to heal your sidewound and the bloody bruises on your face i need my herbs in My hut."
Hakan looked at Jared. "Go with her Jared." Yeah she didnt want to be anywhere near him. Jared nodded, smiling
Kyera glared at him and reached for her cloak,. "M'lord My cat he somehow made his way here i was just wondering if i may keep him. you see M'lord he's been with me along time."
Hakan nodded and sat in a chair near the fire, staring.
Kyera let out a nodd of gratitude and pulled her cloak on pulling her hood up as the rain started again. She only liked to travel in the rain. It kept her supplys of herbs she had moist and ripe. She picked up bynx."I won't be long kitty."She said holding the cat to her. It was the only thing in this world that meant anything to her anymore
Hakan watched her out of the coner of his eye. Jared smiled. "Whenever you are ready my lady."
Kyera Nodded and put Bynx down scratching behind his ear and pulling her hood up. she followed Jared out heading back to her hut.
Jared smiled at they walked. "So umm how long ya staying? I woud like to maybe spend some time with you."
Kyera glared over at him. "Well I'm Waiting for his 'lordship' to give me my punishment so i can be on my way." she said sarcastically
Jared glared. "He is going to punish you? I'll be the son of a bitch if he tries."
Kyera rolled her eyes. "He says he won't harm me or anyone but funnily enough i've learnt to not trust anyone. The last person i confinded my secret into i was tied to a stake being prepared to burn 10 minutes from dawn." she Snapped.
Jared looked at her. "WEll if Hakan says he won't he won't. Honestly they way he acts towards you he never has been like that with anyone."
"and like i've said i've learnt not to trust No one." she said. As they approached her hut she walked in. Grabbing her bag she started pulling herbs into it before pausing and turning to him. "Do you know ? About my secrets ?" she asked.
Jared smiled. "I have some ideas. What I don't get is how you have managed to get to him so fast. Hakan lets no one, not even me that close."
Kyera glare at him. "I've done nothing. I Don't like it when people get close to . Becase at the end of the day they all turn on you when you turn away." she said. she was about to prove his eyes correct. Mummerin a spell she summond her book to her as the shrunk to the size of a thumb nail putting all her books into her bag along with enough of her herbs and her pestle she checked around for anything extra she needed. Seeming as he said she was going to be with him for a coupl of sdays she folded up one more dress and put it in her bag. "I suppose i'm ready then."
Jared walked over to her. "Listen whatever you have heard about Hakan is not true. He has a good heart but no one gives him a chance. That coupled with the years of torture he spent at the hands of his father...Please give him a chance?"
She looked at him and hesitated. "i suppose your right. I Mean I'm a withc, and we're not all bad you know But the villagers around hrre. They fear me. They want me dead." she said and paused. "Your right. i'll stop snapping at him when he stops snapping at me." she smiled walking out of the hut
Jared laughed and walked with her. "Hell will freeze first. He knows no other way. Hakan...and do not tell him I told you this...he was tortured from the time he was a small child until he turned 17 and managed to kill his father. The scars on his back are nothing to the scars he suferes inside."
Kyera felt her heart break at the sound of it. Poor Hakan. She thought.
"Yeah so that is why he is cold and snapping all the time. He trusts no one, not even himself."
kyera said nothing as they walked she looked up to the sky muttering something it was still raining and she made the wind die down.
Jared sighed. Hakan forced to marry would not be a good thing for anyone.
Kyera stayed quiet until they walked in. "Now go sit down along with his lordship." she said as she pulled out the herbs she started mixin them together and getting the bandages out. while the herbs settle she mixed some more out to put the swelling down of bruise and cleaned them both up. She then turned to Hakan and started applying the mixture then the bandages. "Please m'lore take my advice and stop pissing around with you .." she glanced over at jared. "Friend." she said.
Hakan looked at her than to Jared. He said nothing at all.
Kyera finished cleaning them both up. "May I inquire about why you both started fighting ?" she asked.
Hakan snarled at Jared. Jared laughed. "I made a comment about seeing you and he went nuts." Hakan's eyes flashed and he moved toward Jared.
She looked over at both of them. "M'lord ?" she said curiously. At the end of the day he was still above her so she should respect him.
Hakan stopped before he grabbed Jared. "Leave us Jared." "Aw come on Hakan. You can't keep such a tempting creature for yourself." Hakan growled again and Jared smiled and left. Hakan turned to her.
Kyera looked at him nerviously he looked so scary , so angry , so bitter. But she understood why now. She said nothing and bent down to put all her herbs and everything away in her bag before picking up bynx. "Hello baby." she whispered into his fur stroking him.
Hakan's eyes widened and he found himself hard. He wanted her to stroke him like that.
Kyera sung to Bynx sitting down on the floor her legs crossed as she stroked him. Bynx was the only thing in her life she had,
BIting back a moan, Hakan watched her with the cat. His eyes flashing, the dragon wanted to be the cat too.
She looked up and smiled at him. "I suggest you don't do much movement with you wound because next time it opens the skin won't heal." she said.
He looked down at her, his eyes dark. When he spoke it was the dragon's voice not his. "I know a way to keep us from moving."
Kyera looked up at him. His voice what different. Demonic like. he had a secret like her. "What is that then ?" she asked casually.
He laughed. "Lay down with us." Hakan could not stop the dragon, it wouldn't let him.
"Us ?" She inquired stroking Bynx
Briefly, his skin flashed to dragon scales and his eyes falshed to the dragon's. "Us."
Bynx hissed loudly at him. Kyera looked at him in wonder before smacking bynx lightly. "Bynx stop it." she walked over to him putting bynx down. "So its true." she said.
The dragon smiled, watching her. "Yes. It's true." He stood still watching her intently.
Kyera reached out to touch him then pulled her hand back quickly and looked down. Forgetting her place. "Forgive me m'lord."
The dragon grinned. "No forgiveness needed." HE flashed his skin to scale again, smiling. "Touch away please."
Kyera reached out and stroked his scales. "Amazizng." she whispered.
The dragon made a noise, purely satisfied.
Kyera smiled and continued to stroke him gently.
Hakan moaned. Her hands felt so nice and warm. A knock at the door made the dragon relax and Hakan was back in control. He snarled at the door then looked at her "I am sorry."
She putt her hand down and bent down to pick up bynx. "Its ok." she smiled and sat down on the floor again crossed legged with Bynx n her lap. Sparks flew momentarialy then.
Hakan opened the door to see Jared. He snarled. Jared laughed. "Did I interupt something. Tomorrow we will begin to bring the women for your viewing. The message said 1 week to pick a bride." Hakan slammed the door in his face.
Kyera watched him. Jelousy Ran through her blood. and a Jelous witch wasn't a good thing. bynx headbutted her rubbing up agianst her which bought her back to reality. Jelous ? Why should she be jelous.
Hakan went and sat on his bed. The dragon spoke. He wanted her for their bride. Yeah right, Hakan thought. SHe didn't want him.
Kyera opened up her bag. "I Bought a couple of extra clothes because you said i was going to be here for a couple of days. I hope thats ok m'lord." she said.
Hakan nodded, his eyes seeming sad which was odd. THe concept of a bride who would not love him hurt, angered and fustrated him. There would be no late night holdings, no sweet kisses.
Kyera smiled and pulled her bag towards her pulling out one of her book that was the size of a thumbnail and mummered some words watcing it grow. she smiled and layed it on the floor flicking through it she needed to make some more mixtures that keep her healthy instead of human blood. Pulling out the ingrediants she looked up at him. "do you have some water i can have ?" she inquired as bynx walked over to Him rubbing up against his legs looking for fuss.
Hakan looked down at the cat quizically. Bending down, he stroked the cat's back. Standing he brought the pitcher over to her. Hakan sat down next to her and watched her work.
Kyera smiled taking the pitcher. "Thank you. It seems like Bynx likes you. He doesn't usualy got for fussing from others." she smiled and continued chopping up herbs and mixing it into the water. "What i'm doing here is working on a mixture i can use instead of drainingg the blood of humans. Though so far i haben't perfected it yet." she said truefuully
"What happens when you don't feed?"
"Its Rare. But you get so blood thristy and painfull. I locked my self in for two days because i couldn't have my mixture because they'd refused to serve me " she said as she mummered a couple of word over the mixture. The mixture glowed for a second before going dull again.
"If this does not work, what will you do?"
Kyera shrugged. "Its never not worked so far. So I am unsure." she said.
Hakan nodded.
Kyera smiled and went back to her "potion" when bynx walked through it. "BYNX" she shouted lifting the cat up and placing him away from it. She picked out all the cat hairs and cursed to her self before going back to it.
Hakan grinned and took the cat, placing it in his lap, he stroked it's fine fur.
She smiled. "He certinaly likes you." she said and finished off the potion and set it to a side. "I just have ti leave it for a while." she said.
Hakan watched her.
Kyera looked up at him and their eyes met for a moment then she looked away smiling. "any idea yet then m'lord ?" she asked.
Hakan shook his head. 'Sadly no and it seems most of my days will be filled with a parade of simpering females whom I must pick from to be my bride."
she sighed. "And i take it i shall have to stay in this room ?" she asked.
Hakan nodded. "Sadly yes."
she sighed. "Very well m'lord." she said and stood streching. "It is late i'm going to go to sleep now." she said lowering her head slightly and picking bynx up she went into the private closet and changed for sleeping.
Hakan watched and waited for her to come out.
Kyera came out yawning and smiled laying down in the corner she pulled bynx to her kissing his fur gently. "Good night M'lord." she said.
Hakan stalked over to her and picked both her and the cat up. He carried them to his bed and laid her down. "SLeep here."
she looked up at him. "And where shall you sleep ?" she asked.
Hakan sighed. "DO not worry about me kitten. Here you are safe from the sun. " He pulled the curtain closed on the one side of the bed.
Kyera watched him weirily. She wanted to argue more but she was so tired and weak from notfeeding previously she slowly fell asleep
Hakan smiled and went to the chair by the fire. SItting down he watched the fire before falling asleep.
Kyera Woke up the next morning the sun shinging brightly in. She closed her eyes again and sighed going back to sleep,.
Hakan watched her before heading out his room and down the stairs to the great hall. They would be coming soon and Hakan wanted nothing more than to saty ustairs wit Kyera
Kyera Woke up again and the sun was still shining so she used her powers to bring the clouds over and for it to start raining. She climbed out of bed and changed into a long black dress tiying her loose wringlets up. Witches were supposed to be ugly old hags but she was the total opposite or it and her pale skin pratically glowed. She sighed and picked bynx up. She wished she didn't have to stay in this room.
Hakan sat on the raised platform and watched the females brought before them. All cowered before him and he sighed, looking away.
scratching behind bynx's ear she put him down and walked out of the bedroom. she knew exactly what she was doing. She saw all the other females and walked in her head high smiling. His lordship was seeing the females one by one.
Hakan just kept waving them away. Each one made him angrier. One had actually fainted when he looked at her.
The females all glared at her. she was a vampire. Why would His lordship want her as a mate. Another female walked in to the hall.
Hakan sighed. This one did not cower but istead smiled and bowed to reveal some ample clevage. He sighed, knowing she would not remain faithful to him. He waved her away
The female came out and glared at Kyera. Kyera rolled her eyes and walked in her head down so he wouldn't recongise her.
The dragon woke, her scent. Hakan smiled, knowing it was her. "COme closer,"he said.
Kyera stepped forward.
Hakan grinned and stood. He walked over to her. "You will do. I have chosen my bride." He grinned, a plan in his head.
Kyera looked up at him smiling slighlty. "Really M'lord?" she asked. "But what would the villagers say ?"
Hakan stepped down and approached her. "They can say nothing nor do anything to you if you are my bride." He smiled.
Kyera hesitated. "I don't know " she said. She wasn't sure she wanted a Relationship.
"In name only. It is the only way I can protect you kitten." He wanted more but name would work
Kyera looked up at him. "Why would you wamt to protect me ? No one has wanted to before." she said.
Hakan sighed. "WE are kindred spritis you and I." There was more but he wasn't talking.
Kyera smiled. "I would feel honured to be yours." she smiled.
Hakan grinned. He yelled for Jared who was shocked but sent the other women away. "I will tell our poeple tonight and give you 2 days to preapre to wed."
Kyera smiled. "i Need to go get check on my mixture " she said.
Hakan smiled. "I will join you kitten."
Kyera smiled and took his hand before dropping her hand again."Sorry." she said and walked out with the females glaring at her. "she's a Vampire. A witch why would anyone want her." they sneered
Hakan turned on them quikly and they jumped. "SHe does not fear me. You all have no idea what you have lost out on. Especially in the marriage bed."
The females quickly scarperd after that and kyera chuckled. "That is so mean.But hilarious." she smiled.
Hakan grinned. "I meant it." He began to walk back to his room.
Kyera raise a brow and said nothing following him.
Once in his room ,he removed his shirt and lay on the bed. Man the dragon watned her bad..not that the man didn't but she did't want him that was apparent. "Listen, since this is to be in name only. SHould you find a man you want..I will not stop you. I just ask you ar discreet about it."
Kyera scoffed. "No Man would want me.Besides i could not do that."
"Why not?" He sat up watching her. Hell he wanted her right now
Kyera went over toher potion and picked it up pouring it into a beaker she snifed at it swirling it around. "because of Me of what i am and these." she said showing her fnags.
"Some men might find them to be..erotic?" He did.
"In this day and age ?" she said shaking her head.
He went to say something but quicly shut his mouth.
Kyera took a sip of the potion. She didn't get anything from it. "Thats strange." she frowned.
Hakan sighed. "Something wrong kitten?"
"Its Not working. I'm Not getting anything from it." she said
Hakan saidnothing but was worried.
Kyera sighed and frowned then felt suddenly dizzy as the floor came up to meet her as she fell faint.
Hakan was off his bed in a second and at her side. NOt knowing what to do, he carried her to his bed.
Kyera opened her eyes again feeling so dizzy. "Hakan ?" she said. that was the first time she said his name
"Shh kitten. I am here."
"It hurts" she whimpered .
"Tell me what to do kitten."
"Make it go awat." she Moaned holdng onto her stomach. Taking a breath she closed her eyes. "Spell book.. Pestle.. bag. of Herbs." she said.
He laid her down gently and got what she needed and brought it to the bed. "What do I need to do kitten?"
Kyera sat up slightly. She was sweating holt already pulling her spell book closer to her she started skimming through it. "Purple Leafy herb. warter and that Orange spice there Mix them up." she said out of breath.
Hakan did as she told him. He worked hard and turned to her when done.
Kyera took the mixture and said the spell swirling it around before drinking it down. She closed her eyes and leant back. "Let. Me .Sleep. Should be. fine when Iway up." she said out off breath and dizzy. she closed her eyes and felt into a light slepp.
Hakan stayed and watched her sleep.
Kyera woke a little time later and looked up at him smiling. "Hi."
Hakan smiled. "How do you feel kitten?"
"much better thank you. abd thank you for earlier." she said sitting up slightly.
Hakan nodded.
Kyera Smiled and sat up stretching. She felt her fangs throbbing.
"Is there anything you need kitten?" Man he watched her stretch and grinned.
Kyera shook her head. "Nothing you can give me." she smiled.
Bynx jumped up into Hakan's lap and he slowly stroked the cat's back. "Are you sure kitten?"
Kyera smiled at Bynx and reached over scratching behind the cats ear. "I couldn't take from you" she said truefully.
Hakan looked at her. "Take from me?"
Kyera nodded. I Need blood. I have no way of getting herbs. And i will not feed from anyone even iff your not human." she smiled. she'd just wait. Wait for the pain to go away.
Hakan looked at her. "Are you sure kitten"
Kyera smiled. "I'm Sure M'lord." she said.
Hakan sighed and placed Bynx down. He walked over to the widow. NIght was approaching and he wanted to fly. WE must help her, the dragon said
Bynx came and clibed onto Kyera's lap. She smiled and ran her hand down his back.
CLosing his eyes, Hakan allowed the dragon forward for a second and his skin changed to scales again.
Kyera looked over at him and smiled. "You know I Like the dragon as much as i like the man in you." she smiled.
Hakan looked over his shoulder at her. "I am not sure how you can say that. The dragon can be vichous and the man can be cold and cruel."
"Because both have been deeply hurt. You can only push a tamed dog so far before it bites back." she said.
He looked at her, "What are you speaking of?"
Kyera Shook her head smiling. "Never mind." she said shit she'd forgottong about Jared telling her not to.
Hakan turned to face her. "No tell me."
She smiled "Its Nothing." she said.
Hakan looked at her. "Right. You do not lie good kitten."
Kyera laughed. "I think i'm insulted M'lord." she grinned.
"You should be now tell me."
"I've promised not to.
"
Hakan looked at her. "Jared has run his mouth again."
Kyera Bit her lip. "WellYes." she said "But don't go beating him up again. Your Wound will open. At the moment it will just scar."
Hakan sighed. "What did he tell you?" The fact that she knew something about him made him a little edgy.
your were tortured from the time you was a small child until you turned 17 and managed to kill your father.
she said
Hakan blinked. "Jared had a real big mouth. Maybe the dragon needs to take him for a flying lesson."
Kyera shoook her head. "You Can't You'll open your wound again." she smiled."besides he was only telling me about you and it accedently slipped out"
Hakan laughed, There is nothng accidental with Jared kitten. And I can't fly?"
She nodded. "For a while. Just so your wound doesn't open up." She said.
He scolwed. "Great a grounded dragon."
kyera frowned. "Sorry M'lord. IT will only be for a while." she said.
He rolled his eyes.
Kyera Glared. "Don't roll your eyes at me. I'm only trying to help." she said picking up bynx she went to the other side of the room witgh her books and potions."
"I can not help it. I do not get to fly often and tonight will be perfect for it.
Kyera glared at him. "Well then maybe you should of been more careful in the first place. Or heck not of Argued with jared bevcause if you'd of let it heal up the first time you'd off been able to fly tonight." she said.
He said nothing just stared into the sky.
Kyera Sighed and leant against the wall sighing as she watched him when the door knocked.
Hakan went to answer the door to find Jared. "What do you want?" JAred grinned. "Oh just checking on our visitor."
Kyera looked up and smiled slightly at Jared before stroking Bynx again.
Jared grinned. "Nice cat." Hakan glared at Jared
Bynx Jumped off Kyeras lap and went over to haken and Jared entwining himself between there legs. "Thank you." she smiled.
Hakan looked at the cat. "Traitor."
Kyera watched bynx and laughed.
Jared grinned. "Ahh I was wondering if our guest would like to go for a walk with me?"
Kyera looked up at him and paused for a second. "Urm Ok." she smiled. "If thatso k with you ?" she asked turning to hakan
Hakan shrugged his shoudlers even though he was pissed and wanted her to stay here with him. Jared grinned. "Sounds like a yes to me."
Kyera Smiled and scratched behind Bynxs ear when he came back to her. She walked over to Hakan and ed him.
Hakan blinked and stared at her, confused. Jared grinned. "Never thought I'd see the day he'd be struck dumb."
Kyera Chuckled and smiled at Hakan.
Jared scowled. "Come on."
Kyera Glared at him. "don't order me around."
Jared glared at her and saidn nothing.
Kyera Crossed her amrs over her chest.
Jared sighed. "You coming?" Hakan grinned
"Depends if your going to order me around."she said
Jared sighed. "No."
Kyera smiled. "Then I will come for a walk with you." she said walking out of the room.
Hakan watched and said nothint. Jared grinned. "So you and olg grouchy getting along?"
Kyera nodded smiling. "Once you get to know him he's amazing." she smiled.
Jared snorted. "So tell me you really are going to be his bride?"
Kyera Glanced over at him and nodded. "Yes I am."
"In all aspects?" He hoped not.
Kyera looked over at him. "What do you mean ?" she asked.
"Well,"Jared blushed. "Will you be sharing his bed?"]
kyera Glared over at him. "Is that any of your buisness ?"
"Well I ask becuase.I was hoping maybe you and i"
Kyera Frowned stopping..
Jared looked at her. "What do you say?"
"I don't know." she siad and started walking again
Jared sighed and caught up to her. "Why not?"
"Because."
Jared stopped. "I have no problem with what you are." Pisses Hakan watched them from his balcony.
"well I do." She siad
"Give me a chance. I'll treat you as you deserve. Please?"
"I'm Getting married to hakan." she siad.
"In name. He will never treat you like I will." Jared took her hand and kissed it. Hakan snarled and his hands became claws. Heading back into the bedroom, he took his anger out on the bed, shredding it to pieces.
Kyera watched him. "How do you know ?" she asked.
"I doubt he would touch any woman."
"But you said he was Different with me." she siad.
"Oh yeah but Hakan..no..he won't take a woman like that. To afrad he will hurt them."
Kyera Frowned but said nothign but continued to walk .
Jared sighed. He wanted her bad had to figure a way to get her.
Kyera Turned to him. "I'm going back inside." she said and turned to walk the other way.
Jared stood there and watched her go. Pisses at himself.
Kyera walked back into the bedroom and frowned. "What happened to the bed ?" she asked.
Hakan turned to her, saying nothing.
Kyera looked at him waiting.
"The dragon got angry." His voice changed. "We got angry."
"What did you get angry over ?" she asked.
Hakan shrugged his shoulders and his eyes flashed. "He should not touch what is ours."
Kyera frowned looking confused.
Hakan said nothing but just looked at her.
Kyera walked over to bynx pickng him up and sat down in the corner on the floor.
SIghing, he left the room. Within minutes, the old bed was removed and a new one brought in.
Kyera watched as the bed came in. She wondered why he got angry. what had happened ?
Once it was all set, Hakan sat in the chair by the fire. He was tired and realized this might not work as he planned.
Watching him she smiled. "Are you ok ?" she sasked.
Hakan only nodded his head. "Yeah don't worry kitten." This would be hard for him.
Kyera frowned. "Are you sure you look stressed and tired she said."
"Its nothing kitten, Ill be fine." He reached back and tried to massage the knots out of his shoulders.
Kyera Jumped of and walked over to him she put Bynx down. "Here let me try that." she said.
SIghing, knowing he would not win, he put his arms down.
Kyera came and sat behind him humming slightly as she Rubbed Hakans Muscles. "Do you want me to put something on to them to loosen them up ?" she asked.
"If you want." Damn her hands fetl real good on him.
Kyera summond her bag to her and rummaged through her bag before pulling out a special mixture she had then started rubbing it in. She felt so right doing this.
Hakan closed his eyes. It felt good
She finished rubbing the Mixture onto his back and massageing it she smiled. "do you feel any better she asked ?
"A little." He felt much better but wasnt going to say that. SHe would stop.
Kyera smiled. You look tired as well. DId you get much sleep last night ?" she asked.
"You know I sleep very little kitten." The dragon grinned. "WE love how you feel. Your hands on us."
Kyera Laughed. "Seems your dragons knows not to hold back." she smiled.
Hakan sighed. "He can be a real pain."
She laughed. "I Like him." she grinned.
"Don't flatter him. His ego is big enough." There was a laugh from the dragon. "As well as part of our anatomy."
Kyera glance down towards his groin and chuckled slightly.
Hakan scowled. "Ignore him please." Teh dragon scoffed. "Is it true though."
Kyera laughed climbed from behind him and sat next to him. "Its like two different people."
Hakan nodded. "Most times we are together as one. But there are times where he thinks he should be heard and pushes me aside." He wanted to reach out and pull her close.
She smiled and put her bag down on the floor before picking Bynx up. "Your Friend is rather strange you know." she smiled.
He looked at her. "Who Jared?"
she nodded. "Yes"
Hakan sighed. "Why do you say that?"
"Well Because he said you'd never touch a womane. And he says you wouldn't treat me like he would." She said confused.
Hakan snarled. "Did he?" His hands became claws and he broke the arm of teh chair. "We will deal with him."
Kyera jumped up and moved to stand infront of him placing her hands on his. "No you won't. You shouldn' let him get oy like that."
Hakan looked down at her hands on his and then back up to her.
Kyera looked down at her hands then moved them. "Sorry" she said,
Hakan sighed. "We like when you touch us."
She smiled hopefully. "Really ?"
He nodded. "It is late kitten and we both need our rest."
Kyera Nodded. "Will you please take the bed for once toniht ?" she asked.
He shook his head. "No. WE will be fine in the chair."
"Your such a stubborn Male. Sleep in the bed Hakan." she said pointing to it.
Hakan shook his head. "You should sleep there. It would not be right of us to sleep where it is soft."
Kyera Shook her head. "I Will Not sleep there when you will be uncomoforable." she argued.
Hakan sighed. "If I sleep on the bed were will you sleep kitten?"
"on the floor." she smiled.
Hakan shook his head. "WE can not allow that. No female sleeps on the floor like a dog."
"And I won't allow you to sleep uncomfortable again tonight." she said stubbornly/
He sighed. "So we must compromise than."
"Suggestions ?" she asked.
Hakan shrugged his shoulders. THe dragon hissed. "WE suggest we share the bed. We will not touch you."
Kyera Hesitated. She'd Never gone to bed with a man.
"We promise to not touch."
Kyera Nodded and smiled. "ok."
Hakan smiled. He headed over to the bed and pulled the curtain closed so the morning sun would not hurt her. "Come kitten."
She smiled and stood up following him before laying down in bed.
Once she lay down, Hakan climbed onto the bed. He made sure she had enough room and that he was not too close to her.
Kyera looked over at him. "Do you have enough room ?" she asked.
Hakan smiled. It was tough. "YEah we are fine. SLeep kitten."
She smiled and her eyelids droped closing her eyes she fell asleep.
Hakan did not sleep at all that night. He lay awake all night watching her.
Kyera opened her eyes slowly the next day she saw him watching her. "Hey when did ytou get up ?" she asked.
"An hour ago." He lied. There was no way he was telling her he didn't sleep again.
Kyera Smiled. "Were you comfy enough ?" she asked.
Hakan nodded. Another lie.
Kyera smiled. "So Now that you dont have to find a female to marry what are you doing today ?" she asked.
Hakan sighed. "I must prepare the Keep for our wedding kitten."
Kyera smiled. "Do you need any help ?" She asked.
"Is it up to you kitten. I know nothing of social events of any kind."
She shrugged. "Your not the only one." she smiled
"So what shall we do."
Kyera Shrugged. "Let me look at your wound." she smiled.
He sighed and laid on his back.
She lifted his top and looked at the wound. It seemed to finally be healing. "I'd say by tonight you might actaully be able to fly."
He snorted. "I doubt that. THe moon will be fool. Too much brightness, I will be seen."
Kyera sighed. "Well maybe soon." she smiled.
"Yeah whatever." A knock on the door had him snarling. He stood and headed over to open the door. Jared stood there smiling. THe smile faded when he saw Kyera on Hakan's bed.
Kyera looked up at Jared and smiled slightly. "Good Morning she said politely
"Umm I was wondering if umm Hakan you need to answer some issues for the people. I figured I'd keep our guest company." Hakan glared at Jared.
Kyera watched haken waiting for his response.
He shrugged though his eyes flashed and the dragon showed pure anger.
Truthfull she wanted to spend the whole day with Hakan even though if he was answering issues with the people and she was there it would not be a good ting.
Jared smiled. "So it;s go?"
Kyera Sat up slightly. "I'll Um.. Get dressed then." she said Using her magic to move so the sun stopped shining in.
Hakan slamed the door in Jared's face. He wasn't stupid. He knew what the male was after.
Kyera climbed out of bed. "Do you have to go today ?" she asked.
Hakan nodded. "Yes I need to settle disputes among my people. It should not take long."
Kyera Nodded. "Ok." She said. Slowly and ever so slightly she could eel her heart opening to this male.
Hakan sighed and waited for her to dress.
Kyera dressed quickly letter her curls loose today.
Hakan wanted to run his fingers through her hair, hold her to him. "If he does anything you can find my in my solar."
She Nodded."Ok But don't be too long ok ?" she laughed relising what she said she smiled. she'd never been serious about being with someone. Because she's never had to not hide the ace that she was a witch.
"I will try kitten." Hakan walked out, glaring at Jared as he headed to his Solar. Jared smiled and waited outside for her.
Kyera watched after him then walked outside to where jared was and smiled at him.
Jared grinned at her. "Hey, so what do you want to do? I can give you a tour of the keep if you want?"
Kyera nodded hesitantly. "Um Sure." she smiled.
Jared grinned and took her to the left. Down a long hallway that was pretty dark, he opened a big heavy door to reveal a library.
Kyera Looked up. And saw all the books. She was in love. Apart from her spell books and herbs reading was the second thing she loved best. "Wow." she said.
Jared grinne. "Yeah I had to stop Hakan from burning them. He hates books. Hates anyone who reads."
kyera frowned looking at him. "Really ?" she asked sort of diapointed
"Yup." It was a lie but Jared wanted her bad.
Kyera rowned. "Oh What else is there here then ?" she asked
"Well there is this wonderful library, a quiet room at the end of the hall that was his mother's room."
Kyera said nothing as she looked around the libreary. Did haken really hate evenone who read ?
"How about I get you some tea and somethig to munch on"
Kyera Nodded. "Yes please." she smiled.
Jared grinned and headed to the kitchen. He figured enought lies and she would be his. Hakan had walked out, leaving some of his people arguing among themselves. He caught her scent and entered the library. "I see you have found my greatest treasures kitten."
Kyera frowned. "What ?" she asked confused.
He laughed. "My books. I value them above all else."
"But Jared." she said pointin over her shoulder.
Hakan scowled. "Jared what?"
"Well Jared said you hated reading and anyone thay did read and he had to persaude you not to burn the books." she said confused what was going on ?
Hakan snarled. "Did he? Quite the contrary kitten. I love to read and would love to discuss those readings with someone else. It is Jared who hates it. He can not read."
Kyera frowned. "Ho strange." she said .
JAred came back in and glared at Hakan. Hakan grinned. "Kyera was telling me how strange it would be for you to lie to her about us." Teh dragon was back and that was not a good sign.
Kyera took hold of Hakans hand. She didn't want the dragon to get angry as well and figured he liked it when she touched him.
Hakan calmed slightly. "You are treading on dangerous grounds Jared. You would be wise not to touch what is ours."
She looked over at jared then back at hakan and finally relised what He'd meant last night
Jared glared and said nothing. "Yeah whatever Hakan."
Kyera stayed quiet saying nothing
Hakan glared at him. Jared said nothing merely left the library.
She looked up at him. "do you need to go back to your people now ?" she asked.
Hakan sighed. "I have to though I don't want to."
Kyera smiled. "We all have to do things we don't want t m'lord. I'm sure you'll be ok." she said and gave him a slight hug before letting go of his hand and stepping back.
He looked at her a little shocked. "Yeah I guess you are right kitten."
Kyera smiled.
He smiled at her before heading back to his solar.
Kyera sat down in the libreary and started looking through all the books. He had an impressive collection
It took hours but Hakan finally had it all settled.
Kyera had fallen asleep in the chair in the libreary with a book in her lap.
Hakan walked into the library and smiled at her sleeping like that.
She slept peacefully Mumbling something cradeling the book closely to her chest.
Hakan sat in a nearby chair and watched her.
Opening her eyes slightly at the scraping of the chair moving she looked over at Hakan and smiled. "Hello."
Hakan nodded at her.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

The Dragon's Keep Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon's Keep   The Dragon's Keep Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:49 am

Kyera sat up in her chair and stretched putting the book down. "everything settled then ?" she asked.
Hakan sighed, stood and walked over to where a fire was buring, "No, it never is."
She frowned and stood up walking over to him she watched him. "IS there never a moments peace for you ?" She inquired looking up at him. Her heart soared when she was around him. She dreamt of him earlier when he'd gone off. For a witch that was a strange thing.
Hakan looked at her. "I am the lord of this Keep so no Kitten there is no rest ever."
"Surely can't people help you. Isn'tthat what jareds for ? And what about others." she said.
Hakan sighed. "Jared can only do so much. AS for the others they do what I tell them. My men provide safety for those here. Other than there is no one. As the Lord evetyrhing falls to me."
Kyera frowned she felt sorry for him. "Is there anthing i can do to help ?" she asked.
He smiled at her gently. "I do not know kitten. But thank you." Jared came back in and saw them together. "M'lord there is two farmers here arguing over whose pig it really is." Hakan sighed and headed out the library.
Curiosity won her over and she followed him. "Can i come ?" she asked.
Hakan stopped an looked at her shocked. "If you wish." Jared glared he had wanted more alone time with her.
Kyera smiled and nodded. "I'm Curious M'lord." she said.
Hakan said nothing but headed to his solar with Jared and Kyera following. They could hear the two men shouting and yelling. Hakan walked in and both started talking to him at once. He held his hand up and they stopped instantly. Hakan went and sat down and pointed at one farmer. "You may begin."
Kyera watched him for a moment before standing by his side.
Jared sighed and stood at Hakan's other side. THe farmer was telling them about how his neighbor broke his fence and stole his pig. Hakan listened and looked at the other farmer. "WEll there is no way to determine whose pig it actually is." HE signaled one of his men who came forward with a big fighting axe. "WE will cut the pig in two and you will each get one half."
Kyera Looked confused. What was the point in half of a pig.
Hakan waited. The first farmer sighed and spoke. "My lord. Then let him have the pig." The other farmer grinned. Hakan slowly stood, took the pigs lead and walked it to the frst farmer. "A man would not waste what food he can have. By cutting the pig in half you would not know which half you would get as well as much of the meat could have been compromised. The pig is no doubt yours." He
watched as both farmers left.
Kyera smiled. "Thats smart M'lord." she said.
Hakan said nothing. "Jared. Send some men to repiar the fence and take one of the keep's pigs and give it to the second farmer." Jared nodded and got to work.
Kyera watched him. He amazed her. If she had to settle that there would be alot of arguing involved.
Hakan looked at her. He walkd over to his desk and sat down. Hakan looked over the ledgers. All he could think of was the woman in the room with him.
Kyera watched him and her stomach growled slightly. she was hungry and hadn't eating today yet.
He looked up at her. Standing he walked to the door and spoke to the man there. WIthin minutes a tray with food was brought in. "Eat kitten."
Kyera smiled. "Wil you Join me ?" she asked.
Hakan looked at her and walked over.
Kyera smiled and picked up a bit of bread with some meat and offered it too him.
Hakan took it from her hand gently and began to eat.
She smiled and picked up a bit of bloodied meat and started eating. The blood thrist was slowly getting to her.
Meanwhile on the other side of the keep a female saw Jared leaving and approached him. "Excuse me m'lord." she said walking up to him.
Hakan watched her eat quietly. Jare stopped and smiled at the girl. "Yes lass?"
Kyera finished of her meat and drank it down with some wine she smiled. "Thank you for the food." she said.
the female walked up to Jared. "His lordships female.. she's a witch. Does the king know ?" she asked,.
Hakan nodded. "You can stay here. I have some work to do. Or you can roam the keep kitten." Jared looked at her. "The king will not care so long as Hakan takes a bride.

( brb )
Kyera smiled. "I Shall probably roam the keep." she said wiping her omouth.
The female scowled. "His lordship deserves better than her. I should be his bride. I do Not cower like others. And I am most certinally not a witch." she spat.
Hakan watched her and smiled. "I am here if you need me kitten." Jared sighed. "YEah well. I can not do anything about that lass."
Kyera Nodded and leaned over and kissed his cheek slightly smiling before getting up and going to roam the castle. Hakan had been nothing but kind to her and she felt her heart slowly opening to him.
The female scoffed. "Surely your wrong there can't you get the witch away from him ?" she scowled.
Hakan touched where his lips had just been amd smiled. Ours the dragon said. Jares sighed. "I don't know." Hakan was his friend.
she roamed the keep looking around and greeting all the people smiling and they smiled back .No one here judged her for who she was. At least not to her face.
The female glared. "But surely you could take her as your own." And i could have the king to my self she thought.
His lordship*
Hakan looked over his ledgers but found himself thinking of her. Jared thought about it. "Yeah but Im not sure how."
The female smiled wickedly. "Seduce her and i;m sure she will be yours. she's a witch after all and no one else would want her."
Jared thought about this. Hakan, as lord, needed a bride the people would respect not want to torch. "I can try."
The female smiled. "It is for the best after all. All the villagers want her dead. Surely the king wouldn't like that. I on the other hand. am well known around the village. and you could have her all to your self."
Jared nodded. She did make sense.
The female smiled and bowed low showing off her chest. "I Bid you good then M'lord." she said and walked off.
JAred grinned watching her go.
Kyera was sitting in the Kitchen area with the Peasants that worked there. She smiled. They were friendly towards her and didn't care about what she was. They were scared of haakan though and she couldn't understant why.
Hakan had decided to go and find her. Jared walked into the kitchen and smiled when he saw her. "Hey."
Kyera looked up and noticed everyone had scarped.They seemed to be scared of Jared as well. "Hi."
Jared grinned and came to stand before her. "So want to go for a walk?" Hakan heard them and stopped in the doorway.
Kyera looked over hakans shoulder and smiled. "Hey."
Jared*
Hakan said nothing but looked from her to JAred. Jared knew he was there but ignored him. He had to do this for Hakan. "SO how about that walk?"
She looked over at hakan. "Do you mind ?" She asked.
He said nothing. SImply turned and walked away. Jared tried not to grin.
Kyera looked over at Jared. "Give me a minute." she smiled and walked over to Hakan. "M'lord ? If you don't want me to Go i shan't" she said.
Hakan looked at her. "You are free to come and go as you please Kitten. I will not command you in any way." Jared waited.
Kyerea Nodded and kissed him again smiling. She liked kissing him. before turningto jared. "i'm Ready to go when you are." she saisd.
He sighed watching her g, glaring at Jared. Jared did not miss the look Hakan had shot him. "Im ready lass."
Kyera Nodded and smiled at hakan before walking outside.
He watched them go and headed to the library to be alone. Jared smiled. "So you to getting along then?"
Kyera looked over at him and smiled. "brillantly." She smiled.
Jared sighed. "Listen don't get too attached. I'm telling you, he..he won't let it happen. He will ignore you. NOt speak to you. He spend alot of his time alone. Can't you even consider me?"
Kyera Frowned. "How do you know. He seems so kind. and you said he treats me differen't from any woman."
"Yeah well he wont do anything about it. I I dont think he likes women get my drift?"
Kyera glared. "Well how do i know i can trust you ? You've lied to me once beore."
Jared sighed. "I don't want to see you hurt Kyera."
She looked over at him. "Why would i get hurt ?" she frowned.
"Trust me Hakan...it's hard to explain." Just then, one of the ladies came to Kyera. "My lady we were talking and want to help you prepare for the wedding. You will need a gown."
KYera smiled. "That sounds like a lovely idea." She said.
Jared scowled. The woman grinned. "Perfect come with me my lady. I am rowan."
Kyera Turned to Jared. "You do not need to worry Jared. I shall be fine. hakan is lovely. and.. I thihnk .. I'm falling in love." she smiled before turning torowan. "PLeasure to meet you Rowan."
The other woman smiled. "Come my lady there is much to do." SHe grabbed Kyera's hand and they left. Jared scoweld. This would not do at all.
Kyera laughed as they left Cheerily. She would never think she wuld be Marrying Especially to a Lord.
Jared scowled and headed inside. Rowan smiled. "We must think of a nice color for you."
Kyera looked over and saw Jared walking. "Would you like to help ? " She asked as the females showed her fabrics.
Jared shook his head and walked off.
Kyera frowned and turned back to the females. "I Lke this fabric." she smile.d
Rowan smiled. "Good. We need to take your measurements."
Kyera Nodded and let them. once they were done she smiled. "Thank you. Is there anything else ?" she aske.d
Rowan smiled. "WEll we need to think about how to decorate the great hall."
"Do you have White and red ?" she inquired.
Rowan thought avout it. "If we do not the lord will get us some."
Kyera smiled. "I think crimson red and a creamy beige whit would look beautiful in the hall" She said.
Rowan nodded. SHe said somethin to tthe other ladies who went to se if they could find what was needed. "It is good the lord is marrying. He needs someone to love him."
Kyera Nodded. "Do you think do you think he could ever love me back ?" she asked.
Rowan looked at her. "WEll I know it has been his only desire to be loved by someone. I think he is cabpable if you can accept and love him for who he is."
She Nodded smiling. " I accept him more than anyone would believe." she smiled.
Rowan nodded. "With love lass anything is possible."
Kyera smiled. "Thank you rowan i think i'm going to go for a walk now. then Go find His lordship." she smiled beore turning to leave.
Rowan smiled. "IT will work and yours will be a love for the history books."
Kyera smiled. "It Shall be." She said and went outside smiling . It was night now and the sky was clear the stars and the moon highlighted the sky.
JAred had been wandering the keep making sure all was sound when he spotted her. He walked up behind her. "Nice tonight yes?"
Kyera looked behind her shoulder and smiled. "Its Beautiful."
"So are you lass."
Kyera scoffed. "I am no such thing."
Jared laughed, You arr wrong." He headed over to her and touched her shoulder. "You are more beuatiful than any woman I have ever met."
She smiled and blushed. "Thank you." no one had ever payed her a compliement ike that before.
He smiled. "You know he will never call you beautiful or treat you like that. It;s not in his nature."
Kyera frowned and hesitated. "You don't know that."
"Oh I do. He knows no other way. Ask him to show love..He can't. He's colder than you know lass. I cant stand to see you dream and moon for a man who will ever love you in truth or as you deserve."
KYera frowned. "then how come for the first time in forever i'm falling in love." she said.
Jared sighed. "Cause he wants you to believe he has good in his heart. I'm telling you he doesnt. Lass he was beaten by his own kin. Love is foriegn to him."
"then i will teach him to love." she said determindly.
Jares shook his head. "You can not teach an old dragon new tricks lass."
Kyera Frowned. She was startng to believe him slightly.
"It's your call lass. It's late and Im turning in night." He turned and left.
Kyera Bwoed low. "Good night M'lord." she smiled.
Hakan stood on the balcony, a slight wind blew through his dark hair. THe female had gotten under his scales. He wanted her in just more than name,
She made her way back up to the bedroom and walked in. "Hello ?" She called out to the empty bedroom.
He heard her and looked back over his shoulder. "I am here kitten." He turned his attention back to the night sky.
she walked through to the balcony. "Its a beautiful night." she smiled.
Hakan nodded. "It is."
Kyera smiled. "They've fitted my for my wedding dress tday." she smiled.
Hakan smiled. "Were the kind to you kitten?" HE watched an owl fly, trying not to let the fact she was so close get to him.
Kyera watched the owl as well and nodded. They were Very nice." She said.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

The Dragon's Keep Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon's Keep   The Dragon's Keep Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:53 am

"I am glad kitten." He ached for a night of flying. His dragon needed to stretch his wings. THough it also wanted to spend time with the female who stood with him now. "We need to fly,"the dragon spoke.
Kyera smiled. "Then Fly. Your Wound has healed up emough." she smiled.
He looked back at her with those dark eyes. "THe moon is full. WE can not risk being seen."
Kyera closed her eyes and mumbled somethign bring the clouds over the moon and the Stars making it dark. she looked up at him and smiled into his deep dark eyes. "Better ?"
Hakan smiled. "WE are very pleased." He stepped towards her. "FLy with us."
Kyera bit her lip. "Are you sure ?" she asked
Hakan nodded. "We will not hurt you kitten."
"I will be honured to fly with you." she smiled.
Hakan smiled and stood on the ledge of the balcony. Closing his eyes, he spread his arms and jumped. Changing to the dragon. Powerful and a deep crimson red, it hovered by the balcony, waiting for her.
Kyera walked hesitantly towards him. "Your beautiful." she smiled.
The dragon smiled. It looked at her with intelligent eyes. On my back, it spoke to her in her mind.
Kyera climbed onto his back nervously wrapping her arms around his neck. "Are you sure i'm not to heavy ?"
THe dragon laughed in her mind, a dark melodic laugh. "NO kitten you are as light as a feather. Hold on." Once her hands were around his neck, he took off effortlessly into the night sky at a slow pace to not to scare her.
She chuckled lightly as she spread her arms. She smiled. she'd never been flying before. unlike what the villagers thought because she had a broom.
Hakan tooker her far from the keep to an area in the woods that was open. He gently landed.
Kyera wanted to stay on him she liked her arms around him. She reluctantly climbed off and smiled up athim.
The dragon looked at her. WE will fly agian soon tonight. I jsut wanted you to look at us in this form. Figured you would be curious about us, he said in her mind.
She smiled reaching out fro him she stroked him gently. "I think your beautiful in either form." she smiled.
THe dragon closed it's eyes and lavished in the attention she was giving him. Inside Hakan wanted to get her back to the Keep. This name only thing was not going to work.
Kyera smiled. she was definatly starting to like him. But could he ever love her back ?
The dragon rolled onto his massive back, exposing it's belly to her and culring his tail around her, pulling her closer to him.
She laughed and rubbed his belly slighlty. "Are you after some fussing ?" she grinned.
The dragon snorted and pulled her closer. It liked her, trusted her.
Kyera smiled "don't snort at me Little dragon.2 she grinned she rubbed his belly. The world around her didn't matter anymore It was just her and him
Little, it scoffed in her head. We are antyhing but little. It's massive head came around and it rubbed its cheek against her back.
Kyera laughed and stroked his head yawning. "I'm Tired might we go home now ?" she asked.
The dragon rolled back onto it's belly and waited for her to climb on.
climbing on she wrapped her arms around is neck and layed her head on his neck.
He took off again heading back to the Keep. Once there, he hovered by the balcony for her to get off.
Kyera smiled and climbed off yawning. She was ready to drop.
Hakan flew up and came back down in his human form, landing effortlessly on the balcony. "Are you ok kitten?"
she nodded. "I'm ust ready to fall asleep." she chuckled.
Hakan grinned. Walking over to her , he scooped her up and carried her to the bed. "SLeep kitten."
Yawning she fell asleep in her arms trusting him not to do anything.
Once she slept, Hakan got off the bed and headed into the keep. There was much he still had to do.
Kyera turned in her sleep mummering she dreamt of him.
Hakan returned in the early morning hours and watched her sleep.
Kyera sighed as she slept.
Hakan fell asleep in the cahir watching her.
Kyera woke up the next morning looking over she saw hakan sleeping in the chair. Sighing she looked up the day was horrible. Little spits of rain and no sun. Not that it bothered her. She climbed out of bed and walked over to hakan wrapping her blanket around him.
His eyes opened quickly and grabbed her wrist gently. "You should be sleeping Kitten."
Kyera smiled shaking her head. "And you should be comfortable." she said.
He noticed it was morning and sighed. "I have work to do."
Kyera smiled. "Come have some Food first." she said.
Hakan sighed. He stood and headed to the door. He told one of his men to fetch food. CLosing the door he turned and looked at her.
Kyera smiled. "what do you have to do today ?" she asked.
Hakan thought about it. "I need to ride the lands and see that all is well."
"If you don't mind i might stay here today instead of asking to come along with you. Most of the villagers stil aren't keen on me." she said,
Hakan nodded. A knock came at the door and he opened it o see Jared witha plateof food. HE stared at him before allwoing him to enter. Jared smiled at her. "Morning lass."
Kyera looked at Jared and smiled. "Good morning."
Hakan snarled and watched. Jared smiled and put the plate down. "So what are your plans this morning lass?" He ignored Hakan.
She walked over to hakan and smiled up at him taking his hand and walked over to the food. "Probably sit in the libreary and do a bit of reading and help rowan with the wedding." she smiled.
Hakan allowed himself to be led but glared at Jared. Jared grinned. "Maybe I can help," Jared smiled.
"I you wuold like." she nodded.
Jared nodded. Hakan watched him, glaring.
Kyera looked up at hakan and smiled at him kissing his cheek gently. She could feel the Dragon inside of him stirring. "Come lets Eat m'lord." she said.
Hakan sighed. "I find I have no appetite kitten."
"But you cannot work on an empty stomach." she argued.
Hakan sighed. "I have before. You and Jared have much planned." He glared at JAred. No, we can not compete with him. He is everything we are not.
Kyera shook her head. "Well I'm here now and i cannot stand to see you work on an empty stomcah. PLease Sit and eat with me." she said.
Hakan looked from her to Jared. Jared smiled. It was working.
She looked up at him with puppy eyes. "Please "
He sat down but still did not eat, only glared at Jared.
She looked over at Jared. "Will you please leave us to eat." she said.
Jared sighed. "YEah sure lass." He walked out. Hakan watched hm go but said nothing. He is better for her than us, the dragon thought.
Kyera sighed and handed him some bread. "Please eat for me.2 she begged.
He took the bread and ate slowly.
She watched him eat.
Hakan thought about Jared and scowled. Yeah he was better for her, could give her what she needed.
"Whats the Matter ?" she asked.
Hakan looked at her. "Nothing Kitten. You need to eat."
"I want to make sure yuo eat first." she said.
"I am eating Kitten now you eat."
Kyera smiled and Picked up a slice of meat nibbling on it slightly she smiled watching him.
Hakan ate little still mulling over the matter with Jared.
Kyera finished eating and watched him. "Will you be long in town ?" she asked.
"Most of the day."
Kyera frowned. "I'll miss you." she smiled.
Hakan blinked, surprised. "Well, you will have JAred to keep you company kitten."
"I would prefer you though." she smiled.
Hakan looked at her. "Careful what you say kitten."
Kyera Frowned. "Why ?" she asked confused.
"WE may not let you out of this room ever,"the dragon spoke.
Kyera laughed smiling. "I like this dragon. He's truthful." she smiled.
Hakan rolled his eyes. "He needs to learn his place."
Kyera laughed. "I have to dress." she smiled.
Hakan merely nodded.
Kyera sighed and leaned over and kissing him. "I like kissing you." she said standing up.
Hakan watched her go to dress, shocked. No female had ever kissed him.
Kyera dressed and came back out her hair was looseand down again.
Hakan stood, alittle uncomfortable. "I should get going kitten."
Kyera nodded sighing slightly.
He headed out the door and past Jared. Once outside he climbed onto his horse and took off to survey his lands.
Kyera watched him off the balcony as he rode off.
Jared waited in the hallway for her.
Walking out her bedroom she sighed smiing at jared before walking into the libreary skimming the books.
Jared followed her, watching. "So hows things with you and the grouch?"
Kyera looked over her shoulder at him."He's not a grouch." she said.
"Really. Guess you haven't seen the real him yet. Hey since he will be gone all day. HOw about you and I go for a ride?"
Kyera frowned looking over at him. "Ride where ?" she asked. "He Is different with me."
Jared watched her. "Just ride on a horse for a while. The countryside it quite beautiful lass. Maybe he is..for now."
Kyera nodded. "May I ride my own horse " she asked.
Jared grinned. "Of course you may lass."
Kyera Nodded. "I'd love to to go for a ride."
Jared smiled. "Whenever you are ready lass."
She smiled. "Lead the way " she said following him out to the stables. when he introuduced her to her horse she walked forward holding her hand out and stroked him before climbing on and waiting for jard.
Jared mounted his own and lead her out of the keep gates to a nice meadow.
Kyera laughed as she rode. She loved riding horses. She prefered riding dragons though.
Jared smiled. SHe was gorgeous on a horse.
Kyera looked over at him. "You know Its more fun riding a dragon." she grinned wickedly.
Jared almost fell of his horse. "WEll don't get use to it."
"Why ever not ?"
"He is a loner. ALl dragons are."
Kyera glared "Not this time"
Jared shook his head. "Listen, you are just going to break your heat lass. HE can not e what you are looking for. What you need."
"how do you know ?" she snapped at him. she didn't want him to ruin her dream .
"You deserve a man who can give you time. Hakan is constantly busy. The King can call him to war and he has to answer. He can be gone for years. You know men can not go that long without a woman."
Kyera frowned. 2Maybe he was right."
Maybe your right *
Jared nodded. "I know I am."
Kyera Frowned. She needed to think. Reering up the horse she sped off deeper into the woods.
Jared followed her slowly, hoping it was working.
Kyera jumped off her horse tying it up to a tree she pulled her cloak closer to her and started making it rain so no one could see her tears as she cried.
Jared found her eventually. "COme lass, lets return. I do not wish you sick."
Kyera turned away from her. "Like i care." she snapped.
Jares sighed. "Please lass. You'd break my heart of you get sick."
"Well Mines already breaking." she sighed.
Jared felt a twinge of guilt but pushed it aside. "COme on lass. COme home with me?"
Kyera looked over him and sighed standing up she wiped her eyes and walked over to him.
He smiled and helped her onto her horse. Untying it, he handed her the reigns. Climbing on his own horse, he headed back to her with the keep.
Kyera followed him home just letting the horse take her there. She muttered something and the rain stopped.
Jared helped her down and put the horses in the stable. He looked at her. "Lass..I am here if you want me. I can be whatever you wish."
She Nodded and headed up to the room picking bynx up she layed down on the floor in the corner holding bynx close to her she closed her eyes crying slightly she fell asleep.
Hakan had come home late. There had been some issues he had to contend with. He saw her sleeping in the corner. SIghing, he picked her up and put her on the bed, covering her with blankets. He sat by the fire the whoel night.
Kyera woke up the next morning andlooked over a hakan. she turned over and closed her eyes again.
He woke slowly, stood and stretched. THe rain was pelting the keep today and he sighed. Hakan had to return to the issues in the outlyig lands again today.
Kyera looked up at him and sighed watching him.
He looked out over the balcony. Hakan was lonely. The dragon cried out for her, wanting her.
Kyera watched him. "Are you going out again today ?" she asked.
Hakan nodded his head. "Yes. There were some problems that I still have to tend to today. I am unsure when I can return."
Kyera sighed and picked bynx up onto the bed.
Hakan sighed. "If you have need of anything..Jared will be here."
Kyera scoffed. "The only one who is here." she muttered.
Hakan turned to look at her. "Waht do you mean by that kitten?"
Kyera glared at him. "Nothing. Like it matters." she muttered.
Hakan looked at her. "Yes it does matter. It matters to me."
"then why are you never here ? I know your a lord or what ever but what is the point in getting married if your never here. what if the king sends you to war to fight you could be gone for years. And I know no man can go with out a woman." she glared. God why did she even care ?
Hakan stared at her. "I fight for my people not for the king. There have been some killings on the outkirts of my lands. I can not have anyone else killed. AS for going without a woman..I have been withou one for 4 years." SNarling he headed out the room, got on his horse and rode off.
Kyera gritted her teeth screaming she fell back on to the bed crying.
Jared had seen him go and went and knocked on the door.
"Go away." she hissed pulling bynx to her.
Jared knocked again. "Open up lass please."
Kyera glared at the door. "Why." she said
"Lass you are upset please talk to me."
She jumped of the bed and opened the door. "I don't want to talk i want to leave." she said before going to her bag to pack up.
JAred sighed. "You can't mean that lass. Stay for me please. I can make you happy if you give me a chance."
Kyera turned and glared at him. "Ive hadenough of the keep. All its done is ruin everything. I wish i could just go back to my normal vampire witch self." she said as she contined to search for her herbs and books. "I was in love. For the first time ever. I've never fallen so much and i've ruined it."
Jared sighed. Feeling horrible. "SO I guess it's a no than lass?" THis was not what was supposed to happen.
She glared at him. "No Shit." she snapped.
He sighed. "Ill see ya home lass."

He sighed. "Ill see ya home lass.
Kyera nodded. "thank you m'lord." she was going to forget all this. go back to her hut and hope everything goes back to normal. Picking her packed bag up and putting bynx in it she pulled on her cape and lifted the hood up making it rain again. "Let us leave"
Jared sighed and headed with her to her hut.
kyera sighed as they walked. Maybe this was a good thing. Damn jared for planting all those things into her mind.
JAred stood by the door. "Lass you know where I am should you need me ok?"
looking at him she nodded and bowed low. "thank you m'lord" she saidand walked inside closuing the door behind her she put bynx on the floor abnd said a spell to unpack her back putting everything away she sat on the bed pulling bynx to her and cried.
Hakan had decided not to return back to the Keep. SHe didnt want him that was evident. Standing by some trees in the dark he saw the men chasing the kid. Needing a distraction he cahnge to his dragon form and flew into the night. THey spotted him and one shot him wiht an arrow. Hakan went down hard.
kyera sighed leaning back in bed she closed her eyes and wished for
day to come
Hakan had managed to crawl into a cave. H had tried to pull out the arrow but part of it was stuck. THe child came in, the one he saved. "Ill get you help m'lord."
kyera was just dosing off when ashe heard a knock to her door. Sitting up she climbed off her bed weirily and picked bynx up going to her door she answered it.
THe child was cold and hungry but the man needed his help
Kyera looked down at the young child. "Dear child are you ok ? come inside from the rain£ she said ushering him in.
He stpped in. "He's hurt bad..I know you can help him."
grabbing a smaller cloak she wrapped it around him and then grabbed her bag. "Who dear child ?" she asked.
"I don't know he stopped the bad men from killing me."
kyera nodded. "Take me to him young one." she said following him as he led her too a small cave walking in she saw hakan and gasped slightly. "M'lord ?" she called out
Hakan lay there, unmoving, breathing hard. He could hear her voice and figured he was dead.
"Hakan !" she called out running to him. He was in human form but she had a feeling he'd been flying when he got shot with the arrow because of the angle. going to him she summond the child. "i need you to soothe him and hold his unhurt shoulder while i try and take out this arrow." she indicated to hakans other shoulder when the boy got there she went to this other side. "Thuis is going to hurt."
She siad and went to pull out the arrow.
Hakan did not move, just lay there. There was blood pooling from the wound. As she pulled out the arrow, he cried out. His body arching.
"i know sweetie i know.It won't hurt for long." she said pulling out some herbs she quickly mixed them applying them to the wound and looked at the boy beofree looking down at haken and wispering a spell to make him feel less pain. She brushed the hair away from his face. "shh my lord.The pain will cease soon."
Hakan opened his eyes briefly. "The boy is he unharmed." He didn't care about himself, only the boy.
kyera nodded. "Cold and hunry but unharmed. I can look after you both better at the hut." she said looking down at him. "Hakan I- " she began unsure what to say.
"Teh boy..care for the boy. He is more imprtant than I."
"Nay my lord , with out you the town would cease to work peacefully no man or dragon for that matter could run this small village better than you " she smiled truefully. she wanted to appologise for everything that was said but she was still unsure what of it was true.
"No they will manage. They will find another." THe pain came again and he winced.
"Nay they won't not one as good as you." she said scooping the child up into her arms she mummered a spell for him to sleep then layed him down covering him with a cloack before turning bakc to Hakan . She pulled his head into her lap and mumer another spell then poured another mixture into his mouth. "The wise ting here would be to wait until you can move which shoud be by dawn. come danw we can
take you both back to my hut were i can check up on you both properly. then if you wish mylord you may leave to attent to your duty and i will deliever the boy home." she said bowing her head slightly.
Hakan looked at her confused. "You..you are leaving me kitten. LEaving us?" He closed his eyes, praying for death. If she left he would die.
"m'lord surely you do not want a peasant like i who argues and stands up against you ?" she said shocked.
He sighed. "Wy wouldn't I. But if you wish to leave.."Hakan took a deep breath against the pain. "Then I will not stop you kitten. I only want you happy."
Kyera looked at him shocked. "you would still want me ?" she asked shocked but her heart soaring,.
Hakan said nothing. He nodded and slipped into inconsciousness.
Kyera smiled and watched him she kissed him slightly before checking his pulse she slipped another mixture down his throat that would take away more pain. /When he came concious again she smiled. "I would want nothing more to come back with you m'lord." she smiled.
Hakan smiled. He looked and saw the boy sleeping. "He has no family. He will come back to the keep with us."
"Most definatly." she smiled. She lifted Hakans head slightly. "i have never fallen in love before M'lord. but with you i'm head over heels.as they say"
Hakan sighed. Achy and tired. But glad. He reached out and touched her cheek gently. "WE are happy."
kyera smiled. "Then so am i. Sleep m'lord rest will make you feel better by the time you wake uop you should be up And moving" she smiled.
Hakan closed his eyes and fell asleep.
kyera watched him as he slept watching the child as well.
Hakan woke slowly, in slight pain and not sure where he was
Kyera looked up from her herbs she had been mixing and smiled. "Good day my lord." she smiled.
Hakan tried to sit up and look around for the boy.
kyera smiled seeing that he could move. "the boys out collecting more herbs for me while we waited for you to wake. Now we can head back to my hut so i can feed you both and check your wound." she said
Hakan nodded and strated to stand. He felt dizzy.
"Go easy m'lord. when stand try sittingu p first and that not to fast either." She said.
Hakan did as she told and sat there watching her quietly.
kyera smiled as she packed up and saw the child coming in. "Thank you little one we are ready to go now and when we get back i will cook you a warm meal." she smiled taking the herbs from him and packing them away as well.
Teh child grinned and headed over to Hakan. He sat on his lap and put his arms around him, hugging him.
Kyera laughed. "Now Now child go easy he's still learning to sit up after his acciedent. why dont you help him." she smiled putting her bag on her hsoulder and walking over to them she held her hand out for hakan to take.
Hakan took her hand and held onto the child. He stood slowly. The little one was underweight and quite young. It angered him bad that someone left him alone.
kyera smiled helping them both up she lead them down to her hut. no one had come into her hut before. "Sit the child down at the table and i shall start cooking a broth then go sit on the stool so i can see that wound." she smiled walking in as she placed her bag on a hook and headed to the little fire place with her little couldron pot she had and started putting vegtables inti for a warm broth.
He did as bad. THe child's clothes were ripped and torn. HE wore no shoes and was pretty dirty. "When we get to the keep lad you will get cleaned up and get new clothing and a room."
kyera smiled. "he looks cold wrap my cloack around him. The velvet one it should wamr him up slightly." Her velvet cloak was the only expensive thing she owned and that was handed down to her. Bynx walked into the room and started rubbing up against hakans leg then the childs
Hakan did as told and sat on the stool still holdig the kid close to him.
Kyera finshec preparing the broth and lit the fire to warm it through before going over to hakan and the child. she picked up the child holding him close to her gently. I Need you to sit here for the moment young one while i tend to His lord's wound." she said sitting him on a stoold next to Hakan doing up the childs cloak. she then turned to hakan. "Lift your shirt m'lord so i may see your wound.
Hakan did as she bade
kyera smiled and pulled out a mixture before undoing a bandage. the wound was half healed because of her mixture, She applied a lotion thing to the wound and left it open to air, "If you let it heal there should be no scar" she smiled letting him put his shirt down
Hakan nodded and looked at the child. He sat there stroking Bynx. "He says he does not know his name."
"Well we cannot just call him child or boy. We shall think ofa name for him." she smiled kindly running her hand through his matted hair. She went over to the broth and stirred it checking the tempreture she smiled and pulled out two bowls serving some broth into both she handed on to the boy and one to hakan.
The child grinned and made short work of his broth. Hakan watched the boy eat.
"Would you like another bolw young man ?" she asked smiling.
Teh child smiled and handed her the bowl. Hakan ate quietly.
kyera chuckled and served him up another bowl of her broth handing it back to him.
Teh child ate it again quickly. Hakan wondered why those men had come. He would need to send his own men out on nightly patrols
kyera smiled. "Anyone else for seconds again" she asked.
Teh child smiled and passed his bowl to her again.
Kyera laughed. "And you m'lord ?" she asked.
Hakan shook his head. "I am fine kitten."
Kyera smiled and nodded before going and serving up anotther bowl of her broth for the chidl. "So what woud you like yuor name to be child ?2 she asked.
THe boy shrugged his shoulders.
she sighed and handed im his bowl before going around and packing up her stuff again.
Hakan watched her.
finishing off packing her larger bag this time she picked up bynx in her arms stroking him gently while she waited for the others to be rwady.
the boy finished ad smiled at them both.
she smiled and looked to hakan. "Are you ready M'lord ?" she asked holding her hand out to him.
Hakan nodded ad took her hand
smiling kyera kissed it gentl and put bynx lying on top of her bag before putting it over her shoulder she lifted the boy into her other arm and then walked out into the dreary day with them both heading back to the keep.
Hakan sgihed and walked back with them. As they entered he yelled for Jared who appeared.
Kyera smiled. "Hello again jared." she said.
Jared scowled. "Hey lass." Hakan growled low. "THe lad needs a bed, clothing and food."
"And A bath poor child." She said holding him close in her arms he was alseep.
Hakan nodded. Jared sighed.
Kyera amiled over at hakan and then started carrying the child back up to their room where she putt down her baga and bynx climbed out then settied on the bed curling up he want to sleep. Kyera chuckled and sat sdown on the floor holding the child in her arms she staeted humming to him.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

The Dragon's Keep Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon's Keep   The Dragon's Keep Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:56 am

Hakan followed slowly and stood in the doorway watching her. "He will be well cared for kitten"
Kyera looked up at him and nodded. "I'm Sorry .. about the other night hakan.£ she said bowing her head low
Hakan sighed. "DO not worry kitten." SOme women came in with a tub and warm water. They placed it in the middle of the room.
She smiled thanking the ladies before taking the child to the bath and undressing him from his rags. "M'lord will you please get him some warm clothes for me to dress him in after."
Hakan went out of the room and reutned with some clothes for the child. He smiled as she bathed the boy.
Kyera washed the boy. His hair looked like it had never been washed. She smiled as she washed his face. "There I knew there was a beautfiul little child under there" she smiled as she ran her fingers through his blonde hair to wash out the suds.
The litte boy giggled. Hakan sat in a cahir and watched them. Kyera was amazing with the child.
Smiling she lifted him out of the tub and rubbed him down with a towel drying him. She looked up at hakan. "What shall we name him M'lord " she asked
Hakan looked at the boy. "I do not know kitten. What do you suggest?" There was a knock on the door. Hakan reluctantly got up to answer it.
Kyera sighed looking down at the boy as she dressed him holding him close to her she ran her fingers through his hair again combing it out with them. She looked up when he went to go answe the door.
Opening the door, Jared smiled slightly at Hakan. "There's a problem my lord. THe outskirts of your lands were attacked." Hakan snarled. "Stay here Jared and make sure the men are on alert." He grabbed his sword and headed out to his horse.
Kyera picked up the child and ran to the balcony watching him. She sighed. and ruffled the childs hair.
Jared entered the room. "You ok lass?"
Kyera looked up and nodded. "I'm Fine thank you Jared." she said and walked back in sitting on the sofa she rocked the child to sleep wrapping the blankets around him.
Jared watched her. "So you are back to stay lass? You know he wil break your heart."
She glared up at him. "I Am back to stay. Wha you put into my mind was irrational. I Am in love with him. He will not break my heart." she snapped.
Jared sighed. "If you say lass. Want something to eat?"
Kyera nodded. "Yes please." she said.
Jared smiled and went and got her some food.
Kyera looked down at the child. "You so strong and fierce. Just to survive. Just like a hawk." she smiled running her hands through his hair.
Jared returned with a tray of food for her and the child. "Lass he may not return tonight."
Looking up she tok the tray of food Nibbling on some meat. "I know. I hope he stays safe." she said.
Realizing he was fighting a loosing battle, Jared left her with the child. He wouldn't give up on her. He just had to think of another way to get to her.
Kyera watched him leave and finished eatting before laying in bed with the child. "You should be called Hawke like the fierce and strong bird." she whispered holding him close to her.
Hakan returned later than expected. He thought Kyera was sleeping and did not want to walk into his room covered in blood. It had been bad. Many of his own had been killed and the enemy had turned tail and ran. He ordered a bath and went into another room. Hakan watched as the tub and warm water was brought in. Once alone, he stripped and climbed in. The water felt good on his aching muscled.
He began to wash the blood off.
she heard the horses as they approached and waited for Him to come. Whne she didn't she lay the child comfortable in bed and ventured out. Seeing a tub being carried into a nother room she followed whenthey left she followed in and gasped slighly. "Oh my. Are you ok " she asked worried seeing the water was red.
Hakan opened his eyes and looked at her. "Close the door kitten. We are cold." He watched her intently.
Kyera walked in and closed the door. "Are you badly injured ?" she asekd.
Hakan sighed and shook his head. "NOt too bad kitten. Flesh wounds." They hurt like hell though. Yeah, they had gotten him but not bad. MOre like cuts and scrapes. Having her in the room while he was naked in the bath was intoxicating
Kyera walked over to him ad took the cloth from his hand rubbing his back gently. "The child is sleeping. I Was thiknng for a name .. how about hawke ?" she said
Hakan nodded. The child's name was not on his mind at the moment. ALl he could feel was her hand with the cloth. He closed his eyes.
Kyera hummed as she washed him off of all the cuts and scrapes just as gently as she had done with Hawke
Hakan smiled. "WE like that kitten."
she smiled. "I am glad , but i am tired and need sleep if yu do not mind. Tomorrow is also the last day before the wedding and i need to check everything is in order. what will you be doing tomorrow " she asked.
Hakan sighed. He and the dragon hoped she would stay and do more. "There are some matters here that require my attention." WE require your attention, the dragon said to her in her mind.
Kyera nodded and smiled before leaning down slightly and kissing his cheek.
Hakan moaned. He wanted more. The dragon was beginning to demand more.
Hesitating she stoped. She stil had her maiden and was scared of the pain that it would cause her.
The dragon sensed her discomfort. "Go kitten. It is alright. We will not make you do anything you do not want to do."
kyera nodded and wrapped her arms around him kissing his lips gently before bowing low slightly. "thank you m'lord." she said heading back to the room she pulled Hawke close to her. and slowly fell asleep.
Hakan watched her go. Her lips had tasted so sweet. Standing, he dried off and headed back to his room. He sat in the chair and watched them sleep. He soon fell asleep in the chair.
Kyera woke up the next morning the sun shining in Hawke still slept sand hakan was in the chair. She scowled.
Hakan was unaware she was up and still slept.
Sighng she mummered a spell to bring the clouds over the sun.she climbed out of bed and lay hawke he still slept. She pulled off the extra blanket and wrapped it around hakan as she dressed.
Hakan woke as she put the blanket on but pretended to sleep. His dark eyes followed her as she stepped behind the curtain to dress. "You will be ours,"the dragon said her mind.
Kyera jumped at the sound in her mind. "Hakan ?" she called out as she pulled on her dress.
Stupid dragon, he thought. "Yes kitten?"
"Oh your awake." she smiled. "Were you comfortable last night ?" she frowned.
Hakan nodded. Though it was a lie.
She frowned as she came from behind the curtain in a purple satain dress. "You know i wish you sould come sleep in the bed." she said.
"It was not my intetion to sleep in a chair kitten. It jst happened."
Kyera frowned and went to go sit next to im. "well tonight i shall stay awake till you come to bed with me." she smiled.
Hakan grinned wickedly. JAred was in the kitchen helping with the morning meal.
Kyera laughed shaing her head. "I must get on today what are you doing today ?" she asked.
Hakan thought about it. "I need to make sure the food is stocked. Winter will be coming soon." Jared watched her come into the kitchen.
Kyera nodded. "I'll look after hakan for today I'm sure he will love getting dressed up." she smiled.
Hakan nodded. "Hawke is a very lucky little boy kitten to get your attention." WE need your attention, the dragon spoke in her mind again.
Kyera sighed. And she wanted to give it to him. But she was scared. She'd never been scared of much before. but of someone takign her maiden was a biggy.
Hakan sighed. "Ignore him kitten he can be pushy sometimes..overbearing..egotistical." His eyes flashed. "Remember we are one so whatever he says I am so is he."
Kyera laughed and went over to them kissing him slightly. "I'm Sorry ." she whispered
Hakan smiled. "For what kitten? You've done no wrong." Hawke stirred, sat up and looked at them. "I'm hungry."
She smiled and walked over to hawke. "Then we shall go venture down to kitchen and get you something. Then today you can spend the whole day with me helping me prepare for the wedding. Would you like to dress up ?" she asked.
The female walked into the kitchen. "Have you had any luck ?" she asked.
The child made a face and Hakan laughed. "My thoughts exactly Hawke." Jared shook his head. "No."
She sighed. "Well if you asked hakan nicely he might even let you spend the day with him." She smilled.
Thefemale smiled wickedly. "Well i know a way to get you with her and His Lordship to second guess marrying her." she grinned. "Just leave it to me."
Hawke grinned and looked at Hakan. "I will be spending time in the larder checking the food supplied." Hawke thought about it. "I'd like that." Hakan smiled. Jared smiled. "Ok."
Kyera laughed out loud. "I'm sure you would." she said scruffing his hair. "I'll leave him with you then while i go check up on wedding arrangements." she said kissing him again .
Hakan smiled. "You do that kitten. Come Hawke. We will stop in the kitchen and grab something to eat before getting to work." He andthe child left.
She watched after them then pulled her hair up into a loose Pony tail and heading into a room where rowan was. "Hello Rowan how is everyting going." she asked.
Rowan smiled. "your dress is ready m'lady. Do you want to see it." SHe had stayed up all night and worked by candle light to make it perfect for her.
Nodded she walked over to Rowan. "I Would love to see it." she smiled.
Rowan smiled and opened a closet.
Kyera gasped and reached out to strok the velvet gown. "Rowan its beautiful." she smiled.
Rowan smiled. "I am so glad you like it m'lday," Hakan and Hawke stood in the larder. "Ok we must count and make note of what we have lad."
she turned to face rowan a huge smile on her face. "I love it you've done an excellent job" she smiled.
Rowan smiled. I am thankful m'lady."
kyera hugged rowan. "Thank you thank you thank you " she said a female ran it. "Miss I Need your help please. Someones hurt." Kyera let go and turned to the female. "Lead the way. I shall be back in a bit Roawn." she said following the female.
Rowan smiled.
Kyera frowned as the female contiuned to lead her opening a door she peered into the dark. "What on earths down Th-" she began before the female pushed her forwards slamming the door after her. Kyera Cried out as she tripped falling down the set of stairs banging her head she blackened out.
Hakan and Hawke walked back to the kitchen some time later. He saw Rowan but not Kyera. "Where is Kyera?" ROwan sighed. "I do not know m'lord. SHe went to help someone and never returned." Hakan yelled for Jared. "Jared I want every man searching this keep for her. And she better be foudn alive..." His eyes flashed. "Or else." Jared nodded and headed to do his bidding.
Opening her eyes again she sat up. Though it was still pitch black liftin her hand to her head she felt a stickyness and a pain. She tried to stand up again but collapsed back down .
Hakan left Hawke with Rowan and went searching for her. He called her name. AS time went on he was getting pissy that she was no where to be found.
Crying out she sat up. "Hakan." she called out crying her head throbbed.
Hours passed and still no sign. The dragon was getting close to letting lose it's rage.
Kyera stood up slowly and walked forward she bumped into something. putting her hands out she felt her way around. She was in the dungeon ? sighin she started making her way up the stairs slowly. when she reached the top she sat down closing her eyes she let out a weak bang on the door and a strangled cry before once more becoming unconcious.
The female walked p to Hakan bowing low. "M'lord i have looked around for her as well and cannont find her. "Are you sure she has not ran off ?" she inquired.
Hakan snalred at the woman. "SHe had not.."The dragon picked up the noise and ran to the dungeon door. He threw it open. Seeing her there, hurt and bleeding. The dragon let out a deafining roar and everybody scrambeled.
Kyera layed still her breathing so still.
Hakan picked her up. He carried her to their rooms and laid her on the bed. "Kitten?" Jared stood at the dorway feeling like a heel. He had not meant for her to get hurt.
Kyera's eyes fluttered open slightly. She looked up at him. "Hakan ?"
"Shh kitten I am here." He felt miserable. The dragon was upset. It had failed to protect her
Kyera moaned slightly and tried to move closer to him.
Hakan held her close. "Tell me what to do kitten.
"Make the pain go away." she cried wrapping her arms around him. she'd never felt this weak before.
Hakan held her close and rocked her. "Tell me how kitten. I am no healer like you."
Kyera closed her eyes and took a breath. " I Need to et rid of the blood. Theres a purple looking mixture in my bag i can take for the pan." she said wincing.
Hakan gently laid her down and brought her bag over to her.
kyera rummaged through her bag. pullng out the mixture she took it and rested her head looking up at Hakan she sighed. "Can you clean the back of my head please ?" she asked.
Hakan nodded. He got the water pitcher and a bowl and gently cleaned her head.
KYera closed her eyes sighng from the pain she felt dizzy.
The female walked over to Jared pulling him back. "When you get time alone with her make her think it was all Hakans fault. Make her doubt him." she said
Jared looked at her. "Listen I don;t think this is a good idea." Hakan sighed.
im going to go to food store now so we can have more time ok? i shouldnt be more than 1 hr k?
the female scofffed. "Its for the best. Beside's she's not worth him." she said before turning to leave.
Jared looked at her "You said nothing about her getting hurt."
the female shrugged. "Acciendents happen."
Jared looked at her. "I doubt that was an accident." Hakan looked at her. "Tell me what to do kitten."
the female glared at him. "She is a witch. She deservesmore than falling down the stairs and his lordship should have someone better than him. If you want the female so much then go after her." she spat turning on her heel she left.
"Need. sleep." she mummered closing her eyes.
Jared sighed. Hakan nodded. "Then sleep kitten."
kyera closed her eyes and slept hoping the pain would go away soon.
Hakan watched her before sending for Hawke. The child came up and climbed onto the bed and slept next to Kyera. Hakan did not sleep that night. He wathched over her.
Kyera woke up the next morning yawning slightly she opened her eyes. The pain in her head was less now but still hurt she looked over at Hawke and smiled kissing his forehead then saw Hakan and smiled as well. "Good Morn."
Hakan looked at her. "How do you feel kitten?"
"Achy and a bad headache. But at this moment in time i do not care. because to day i'm getting married." she smiled.
Hakan smiled slightly. "I have some matters to attend to before the ceremony kitten. I will send Rowan to aide you ok?"
kyera nodded. "Thank you for yesteday " she smiled.
Hakan nodded. He stood and left the room. He spotted Rowan and sent her to be with Kyera.
Sitting up she pulled Hawke into her amrs holding him close to her and smiled as rowan came in. "Good Morning."
Rowan smiled. "I am glad you are ok. I thought Lord Hakan was going to kill some people yesterday."
Kyera smiled. "I'm sure you don't mean it was that bad. I'm fine now anyway and would like to dress." she smiled.
Rowan nodded. SHe had one of the other girls get her dress. "BUt it was lass. He was ready to kill."
Kyera looked quite shocked byt climbed out of bed. Her heart broke slightly he truely did feel for her
"What happened lass?"
Kyera shook her head. "nothing PLease lets just get ready for the wedding " she smiled.
Rowan smiled. "Sure lass."
kyera smiled and dressed into the beuatiful dress with help they did her hair and made Hawke look smart.
Hakan sighed as he waited in the great hall. He was dressed up which was something that wasn't to his liking. Jared stood next to him quietly.
as the music started kyera was holding hawkes hand in one hand and a bunch of flowers in the oter as she walked.
Hakan watched her approach. Teh dragon was pleased but the man was nervous. Women did not like him. He wondered if she would ever leave him.
Kyera smiled as they made it down the aile she walked over to Hakan and smiled.
Hakan smiled and took her hand. In what seemed no time, the ceremony was over.
kyera kissed him. 2i am in love m'lord"
Hakan smiled. "Good kitten."
Kyera rested her head. Tonight she wanted to give her maiden head to him.
Hakan held her close as his people rejoiced.
She looked up at him. "you shall be able to keep your lands now."
Hakan looked at her. "Yeah the lands mean nthing to me kitten."
"Really ?" She asked smilng
Hakan nodded. "Yes kitten."
Kyera smiled and scooped hawke up into her arms. "shall we go join the guests in the dinner hall ?" she asked.
Hakan nodded.
she took his hand and walked with him into the hall. tere was alot of Cheerng and laughing going on the whole mood was rejoicefull sitting down at the head of the table with him and Hawke she smiled and began to eat.
Hakan watched her smiling.. ROwan came behind him. "I will take the child in my room tonight m'lord." Hakan nodded. JAred scowled.
kyera smiled and watched hawke eat through the mountin of food laughing she picked up some chicken and held it out to hakan. "Eat M'lord." she smile and began eatinv as well.
Hakan took it and ate quietly watching her. He could not wait to be alone with her but yet he was nevous too
she smiled as she ate truely happy. who would of thought her a vampire witch would marry the lord of the keep who was dragon. Not I she thought to her sel silently. She was still half worried about what jared said.
Jared sighed and walked out of the hall. He needed to be alone. Hakan had watched him go. He wondered what was going on. They had been freinds and now?
She watched hakan. "is something wrong ?" she asked worried.
Hakan smiled at her. "No kitten. ENjoy yourself." He reached over and touched her face.
Kyera nodded and went back to eating and playing with Hawke
Hakan smiled. Tonight was all he could think about.
As the Night grew dark and the guests went home hawke went with Rowan she smiled. standing from the seats they were in Kyera took his hand and lead him up to his room. "I Give you maiden as a token of my gratitude ad my ove fo you. but ibeg of you please do not make it hurt." she said
Hakan took her hand. "Kitten. It will hurt the first time. But after you will know nothing but pleasure in my bed." He brought her hand to his mouth and kissed her hand
she smiled and lowered her hand stepping forward towards him she kissed him again. "Then Make love to me My lord." she smiled.
Hakan pulled her close to him gently and kissed her.
Moaning she kissed him back opening her mouth a little and slipping her tounge into his.
Hakan pulled her tighter to him. He moved toward the bed, laying down with her on top of him.
she bit her lip nervously afraid still as she unbuttoned her dress it slid off her.
Hakan wathed her smiling. "You are exquisite kitten." His hands slid up her sides.
kyera smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck she pulled his head closer gently. "Take me hakan." she whispered smiling.
Hakan pulled her close. He rolled over until she was under him. " I promise you kitten. If it hurts too much tell me and I will stop ok."
Kyera bit her lip and nodded watchoing him she parted her legs slightly.
Hakan moaned. "Equisite kitten." he touched her inner thigh before removing his clothes. He waited to see her reaction to him.
Kyera gasped at his touch then moaned at his beautiful body.
Hakan smiled. "I take you like your husband kitten." We need you now, the dragon said in her head.
kyera chuckled nodded. "I Do. You need me then take me." she purred.
Hakan climbed onto her and slowly began to slip into her.
Kyera gasped at the feel and closed her eyes.
Hakan waited until the was all the way in. He wanted to give her time to adjust to him. He knew there was a little pain.
Kyera bit her lip till she drew blood from the pain which was then overtaken by plesure and a sense of feeling of being full.
Hakan smiled and began to move slowly in and out of her
kyera moaned.
Hakan smiled. "Do you like that kitten?"
kyera nodded. "I do ."
Hakan smiled and picked up the pace.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Dragon's Keep Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon's Keep   The Dragon's Keep Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:19 pm

Once He finished she rested her head on his chest sighing slightly she looked upat him and smiled. "That was amazing thank you." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://randomskittles.rpg-board.net
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

The Dragon's Keep Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon's Keep   The Dragon's Keep Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:04 pm

Holding her close to him, Hakan smiled. "We thank you kitten." He gently rubbed her back. Never had he thought he would have a mate, one that accepted him as she did.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Dragon's Keep Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon's Keep   The Dragon's Keep Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:11 am

Kyera smiled and closed her eyes she slowly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

The Dragon's Keep Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon's Keep   The Dragon's Keep Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:41 pm

WAtching her sleep, the dragon and man agreed to do whatever waws necessary to care for her, protect her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Dragon's Keep Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon's Keep   The Dragon's Keep Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:46 pm

Kyera Woke the next moring to the Sun shining brightly on her hand and a slight stinging opening her eyes she cursed and pulled the covers over her snuggling closer to Hakan smiling
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

The Dragon's Keep Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon's Keep   The Dragon's Keep Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:36 pm

Feeling her move closer, Hakan woke and gently pulled the curtains around the bed. There was a knock at the door and the dragon growled slightly. "This better be good,"he hissed. Climbing from the bed, he put on his pants and opened the door to see Jared.

Jared looked at Hakan. Aware he was really pissed. "Umm there's some problems in the village that require you. I'm real sorry Hakan."

Snarling, he slammed the door in Jared's face and stalked over to get his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Dragon's Keep Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon's Keep   The Dragon's Keep Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:41 pm

Kyera looked up watching him. "Baby ?" she called out from behind the curtains under the covers. "Are you ok ?" she asked worriedly. He seemed really pissed.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

The Dragon's Keep Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon's Keep   The Dragon's Keep Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:44 pm

Hakan looked toward the bed. "There is a matter in the village that requires our attention kitten." The dragon was dangerously close to coming out and going ape on the village.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Dragon's Keep Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon's Keep   The Dragon's Keep Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:50 pm

Kyera sighed mummered some words to bring the clouds over for a moment and climbed out of bed she walked over to him wrapping her arms around him holding him close to her. "Dont be mad baby. They wouldn't bother you if it wasn't important. I'll be fine. I'm going to go back to sleep." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

The Dragon's Keep Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon's Keep   The Dragon's Keep Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:02 pm

Kissing her roughly, Hakan nodded. Letting her go, he finished dressing and let the room. SNarling at Jared, he headed out to get on his horse and head for the village.

Eric walked the woods. He was heading home after being away for many years. It was recently he heard his uncle was dead and his cousin was now the leader. It pissed him off. He should be in control but becuase he was a bastard by birth the title could not be his.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Dragon's Keep Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon's Keep   The Dragon's Keep Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:05 pm

Kyera looked out the window and sighed. The clouds covered the sun and she couldn't be bothered to go back to sleep now she was awake. Dressing she pulled her hair into a loose pony tail and went for a walk down to the kitchens to get something to eat.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

The Dragon's Keep Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon's Keep   The Dragon's Keep Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:09 pm

In the village, Hakan stood glaring at the two men. THey were fighting over a woman who wanted neither but was promised by her parents to one of them.

Eric stood before the Keep and sighed. Yeah it would be his soon. Walking in, he looked around the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Dragon's Keep Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon's Keep   The Dragon's Keep Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:13 pm

Kyera fnished her meal and stood heading to their bedrom to grab her potion and medicence books to read before heading out into the gardens at the back of the keep to read in peace.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

The Dragon's Keep Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon's Keep   The Dragon's Keep Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:21 pm

After some time, Hakan decided the girl should decide which pissed both the men and her parents off. A messenger arrived and gave him a note. Sighing, he read it. "Shit." NOt saying anything to anyone he headed back to the keep.

Eric headed inside, passing a beautiful woman on her way out. A man came over to him. "Can I help you?"

Jred looked at the new male.

"Yeah, I'm a cousin of Hakans. Is he here?"

Jared shook his head. "Umm not at the moment. How about I get you a room to rest. You look tired."

ERic nodded. "Sounds good." He followed Jared,
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Dragon's Keep Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon's Keep   The Dragon's Keep Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:25 pm

Kyera watched the male pass and frowned slightly. she sat down watching him walk away and read her potions book. She needed to find a way to perfect the potion for her need for bloood.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

The Dragon's Keep Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon's Keep   The Dragon's Keep Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:33 pm

Hakan reentered the Keep, by passing all and headed back to his rooms. SHe wasn't there. Dressing in his armor, he headed out to find her.

JAred spotted Hakan and headed to see what was going on. FOrgetting to tell him about Eric.

ERic sat in his room and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Dragon's Keep Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon's Keep   The Dragon's Keep Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:35 pm

Kyera saw Hakan passing one of the windows and stood grabbing her book she ran too find him. Happy he was back so quickly. Finding him in the hallway she ran over to him wrapping her arms around him then stepping back and frowning. "Why are you in armor ?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

The Dragon's Keep Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon's Keep   The Dragon's Keep Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:40 pm

Angry all the more, they spoke. "WE need to leave for a while. The King has need of me. I will return as soon as I can kitten. Wait for us." He bent down and kissed her hard.

Jared stood there watching. This was not good at all, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Dragon's Keep Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon's Keep   The Dragon's Keep Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:51 pm

Kyera Kissed him back harder wrapping her arms around his neck. "Be careful." she whispered into his ear holding him close. she didn't want him to go. She was scared He might not come back.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

The Dragon's Keep Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon's Keep   The Dragon's Keep Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:53 pm

Hakan glared over her at Jared. "Protect our mate, or else."

Jared simply nodded his head and watched Hakan go to his horse and leave in a cloud of dust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dragon's Keep Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon's Keep   The Dragon's Keep Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dragon's Keep
Page 1 of 39Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Randomskittles :: Role plays :: Role plays-
Jump to: