Randomskittles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomskittles

This is a Role play site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

_Betrayed_

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

_Betrayed_ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: _Betrayed_   _Betrayed_ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:03 pm

Victoria smiled down at him. she nodded. "I Like your Unky Very much. It was Very Nice of him to let me stay here."She said down to the little boy.
Back to top Go down
https://randomskittles.rpg-board.net
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: _Betrayed_   _Betrayed_ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:12 pm

"Keress?" A beautiful woman came towards them and smiled at the boy then Victoria. "You must be the beautiful lady Keress told me about who he saw this morning with my brother." SHe held out her hand. "I'm Serina."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: _Betrayed_   _Betrayed_ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:17 pm

Victoria stood up and shook Serinas hand. "Nice to meet you I'm victoria.. I Got into a spot of bother and Aiden Kindly got me out of it. This is a wonderfull place." she smiled looking around. "And you have an amazing brother and son." she smiled rufling Keress's hair.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: _Betrayed_   _Betrayed_ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:28 pm

Keress laughed. Serina sat down. "Thanks. Yeah Aidan is good like that..always looking out for others but never for himself. He's been alone for so long now...over 200 years."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: _Betrayed_   _Betrayed_ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:29 pm

Victoria looked at her shocked. "How could anyone so Kind and generous be alone for that long.. How could anyone that old look That good ?" she asked laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: _Betrayed_   _Betrayed_ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:01 pm

Serina laughed. "We do not age like humans. As for being alone. Aidan loved once, gave the woman his heart and soul. His first wife. She was drawn to him for his power, his wealth. I saw it, yet he loved her so he was blinded to it. This was when our people and Dante's were still one group. She met Dante at a court function and was instantly attracted. Aidan was away on a campaign and when he returned he learned she was pregnant. He knew he was not the father and demanded she name him. She did. It caused a war between Dante and Aidan..hence the split. We came here. She..she stayed with Dante. When she delivered a girl, he had her and the child put to death. Aidan feels if he had just been different to her, not gone on the campaign gave her more gifts..she would have stayed true. See, he gave her everything. He was so devoted to her.... It took him years to smile again. But love...I don't know if he ever will again."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: _Betrayed_   _Betrayed_ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:04 pm

Victorias heart broke at serinas words. "Poor Aiden. How could anyone Be So hurtfull. To Lie and cheat on someone so devoted to them." she said quietly as she played with Keress's hair.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: _Betrayed_   _Betrayed_ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:07 pm

Serina sighed. "Some people care only for money and power. They want the bigger better deal. Though the grass is not always greener on the other side. It's sad. He would make a wonderful father. My husband died when Keress was born. He was human and died when Dante's men attacked our home. Keress was a mere three hours old. We were hidden, they never found us. I came to live with Aidan. I have my own house here in the village but Keress loves to stay in the castle so we stay there once a week. He cared for Keress when I was grief stricken from the death. Made sure he was fed, changed. When he cried all night it was Aidan who walked the castle halls with him."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: _Betrayed_   _Betrayed_ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:10 pm

victoria nodded. She could easily see Aiden loved his nephew. "Aiden is amazing with him i could tell that from the moment i saw them both together." she smiled looking down at Keress. He was so cute. Aiden would make a loving parent.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: _Betrayed_   _Betrayed_ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:24 pm

Keress smiled up at Victoria. "Mommy I hungy." Serina smiled. "Ok my little one." She smiled at Serina. "Want to join us Victoria. Maybe we can get the old stuffed shirt to stop what he's doing and eat with us."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: _Betrayed_   _Betrayed_ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:28 pm

Victoria Stood and nodded she was rather hungry as well. All the excitement must of Distracted her. "I'd love to." she said smiling. She felt so at home already. Everyone was being nice.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: _Betrayed_   _Betrayed_ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:47 pm

Keress took her hand. "Tum, tum." He began to lead her to the castle into the kitchen. Serina followed smiling at the cooks. "Have you seen Lord Aidan?" One of his guard was in the room and told her he was still in the Solarium.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: _Betrayed_   _Betrayed_ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:51 pm

Victoria smiled holding Keress. "How about me and you go ind your unky ?" she said smiling then looked up at Serina. "If thats ok with you ?" she said. She didn't want to take the boy away from his mother with out permission especially since they were still strangers.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: _Betrayed_   _Betrayed_ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:00 pm

Serina smiled. "Please take him whenever and where ever you want Victoria. That little bundle of energy drains me." Keress took her hand. "TUm, tum we gent unky!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: _Betrayed_   _Betrayed_ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:03 pm

Victoria laughed. "Come on Then Kid lets go find your unky. Cause i'm Getting Pretty hungry as well." She grinned running after him as he tugged at her hand running as fast as his little legs could take him to the solarium. She smiled and they both kncked on the door before keress pulled her in.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: _Betrayed_   _Betrayed_ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:05 pm

Aidan looked up from his maps, smiled and got from his chair. He crouched down and opened his arms. Keress let go of her and bolted to him. "Unky!" Aidan scooped him up and threw him in the air, catching him. He smiled at Victoria.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: _Betrayed_   _Betrayed_ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:09 pm

Victoria smiled at Aiden. "Keress and I were wondering if you would Join Us and Serina for some food. well she called you a Stuffed shirt." she grinned.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: _Betrayed_   _Betrayed_ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:15 pm

Aidan looked at Keress. "So your mommy thinks I am a stuffed shirt huh?" He rolled his eyes and tickled the child who squirmed. "Dow unky." Aidan put him down and Keress grabbed Aidan's hand and then Victoria's. "Seems I have little choice."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: _Betrayed_   _Betrayed_ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:18 pm

Victoria Laughed shaking her head. "Apperently Not." she said smiling as keress dragged them down to the kitchen. "oyu have a wonderful home. and family aiden.2 she said looking over at him.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: _Betrayed_   _Betrayed_ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:29 pm

***********4 days later**************************

Aidan stood with his men, ready to leave. They would be gone for a few days while trying to hunt for meat. Winter was fast approaching and the store rooms needed to be full. He was loathed to leave his people but knew he had to .
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: _Betrayed_   _Betrayed_ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:37 pm

Victoria Had Said good by to aiden and was off for another wlka of the village. She had gotton on so well with Serina and Keress and Aiden. They welcomed her into their home and she was heart felt by it. Bynx seemed to get on well with Keress as well. She'd been there nearly a week and she didn't know how she could thank aiden. she'd tried to offer to do cooking or cleaning of something but he wouldn't let her. She even tried to pay him. She sat down at a river dipping her feet in the wate. she borrowed some of serinas clothing as they were the same size.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: _Betrayed_   _Betrayed_ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:41 pm

Aidan and his men left, heading out of the mountain and began the long walk to where they would hunt. Something in the air made him uneasy. He wanted to get what they needed and get home as quickly as possible. His thoughts turned to Victoria. He found her to be...refreshing and hoped one day she would find someone to love her and treat her as she deserved.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: _Betrayed_   _Betrayed_ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:44 pm

*-3 Days Later -*

Victoria found her self Walking out in the village again thinking about aiden. she hoped that he was ok. The vilage seemed sad and quiet with out him. It was like everyone loved him.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: _Betrayed_   _Betrayed_ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:46 pm

They had scored more than enough wild game and began the trek back home. They were unaware that Dante and his men followed them. Dante had found out it was his cousin who had taken his intended and planned to get her back. He would follow Aidan to his land and then attack.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: _Betrayed_   _Betrayed_ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:48 pm

2 days later..

Victoria Was in the Gardens With Keress and he was telling her all sorts of stories. the Little kid was so cute. But Serina was right he was a bundle of energy. She felt like Keress's older sister one that cared for him as much as Serina and Aiden did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: _Betrayed_   _Betrayed_ - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

_Betrayed_
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Randomskittles :: Role plays :: Role plays-
Jump to: